Least favorite Mario Kart game?

Which Mario Kart game is your least favorite?

• Super Mario Kart

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Mario Kart 64

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Mario Kart: Super Circuit

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Mario Kart DS

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Mario Kart Wii

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Mario Kart 7

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
Mario Kart Wii is awesome, I found killing Wario there fun

Somebody didn't hack Mario Kart Wii. :P

Mario Kart Wii..... game makes me gag.

Anser said:
Mario Kart: Super Circuit was the worst, without a doubt.

At least it was playable and you could have fun playing it. When it first came out I was like, " Mario kart I can take anywhere". Now we have Mario kart 7, but Super circut will always have a place in my heart.

Mario Kart 7 felt like a rushjob when all Mario Karts shouldn't.

I voted mario kart super circuit, though i never played it. But the music and graphics seem terrible.

For ones i played though, i can't tell. It's mkds or mk7, but i can't think of which.

Why vote something you never played, and why judge a game wholly on its soundtrack and graphics?

Mario Party X said:
Why vote something you never played, and why judge a game wholly on its soundtrack and graphics?

ESPECIALLY when you're comparing it to more modern games?

I'd seen Super Circuit praised when it was released, then it became outdated by, of course, later games.

Makes sense to me. :???: I mean, something they haven't played can't be their favourite, now can it? Any opinion at all is better than no opinion, or if the only thing they have to go on to make an opinion is sound and graphics then, well, then that's what they go with.

super mario kart is my least favourite, comparing it to newer mario kart games. It's just so unbalanced. Opponents have those dumb special moves and the tracks are quite boring.
Still an OK game.

I agree that Super Mario Kart aged poorly.

90 degree turns mostly, right? I hate the Ghost Valleys.

It also has a long-lasting legacy, spawning a new genre of racing games that will never reach Mario Kart (because they don't have Mario).

But it still aged awfully, just as with many great Mario games with a big legacy.

MKDS is my least favorite... idk why, it's just the game was very boring to me. The character models look atrocious.. (and note, these were my first thoughts when the game come out lol), courses feel dead/boring, and it's also very very easy. Also snaking was a big pain in the butt if I remember correctly.

MKSC I actually had a lot of fun with as a kid.

Peachy said:
The character models look atrocious.. (and note, these were my first thoughts when the game come out lol)

Typical for a Mario Kart game lolol

Baby Luigi said:
Peachy said:
The character models look atrocious.. (and note, these were my first thoughts when the game come out lol)

That's going to change once the one for the Wii U gets released, heh.

Mario Party X said:
Baby Luigi said:
Peachy said:

That's going to change once the one for the Wii U gets released, heh.

hopefully.

Well, I have higher hopes because the characters have actual fingers instead of painted blocks this time.

For the sake of FPS, though, they may be toned down; we'll see if characters are really hi-poly or if it's just a pretty bloom/fog/shine effect.

I'd like to see a Mario FPS. It doesn't have to be full of blood, you know. There's Banjo-Tooie's multiplayer mode as a great example.

Anser said:
I'd like to see a Mario FPS. It doesn't have to be full of blood, you know. There's Banjo-Tooie's multiplayer mode as a great example.

Super Duel Mode from Mario Party 5 should be turned into an FPS

Back