What was worse

• Honey Queen

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Metal Mario

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Another character was worse

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
I actually can't see why people hate Honey Queen so much. At least she's an original character and not a cheap recolor of another already existing character. Sure, I would have chosen Lubba over her, but whatever.

Honestly though, why the hell didn't they make Lubba playable instead of Honey Queen? :S

Anser said:
I actually can't see why people hate Honey Queen so much. At least she's an original character and not a cheap recolor of another already existing character. Sure, I would have chosen Lubba over her, but whatever.

Honestly though, why the hell didn't they make Lubba playable instead of Honey Queen? :S

Female representation? If it follows the normal trend of character choices, I'd be surprised to see Lubba in a spin-off more than a generic Luma.

How will Honey Queen ride a bike, though? I mean, look at her body...

Radagast the Brown said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
the same way they got bowser to

Bowser actually has legs, whereas H. Queen has very tiny feet and no legs at all.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

Bowser actually has legs, whereas H. Queen has very tiny feet and no legs at all.
I am a bowser, and I can safely say that we do not have legs.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

Try telling that to King Boo and Toad.

Mario Party X said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

Try telling that to... wait a minute there has never been a Goomba in the MK series... Hm...

Mario Party X said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

King Boo uses supernatural powers, and Toad's body actually allows him to ride bikes. I just can't see Honey Queen riding a bike...

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Mario Party X said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

King Boo uses supernatural powers, and Toad's body actually allows him to ride bikes. I just can't see Honey Queen riding a bike...
Toad's body is smaller than Honey Queen's. If toad can ride them I'm sure Honey Queen can.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
She does have natural power to float.

Gage42 said:
Try telling that to... wait a minute there has never been a Goomba in the MK series... Hm...
I've never see a koopa troopa character in MK too.

Koopa Troopa was also playable in MKW and MK7 and Dry Bones was playable in MKDS and MKW

Knowing Dorayaki, she is probably referring to actual Koopa characters rather than a generic Troopa, like Koops.

I don't like the Metal Mario character deal, I would prefer if he was: (each with a comment)

Dark Mario (Sounds sorta better, but looks similar to Dark link)
Garbage Mario (cool one)

I prefer Mario with Wario's dead body dragging behind him

Probably Metal Mario, at least Honey Queen is her own character and Ice Mario would've been a far better recolour to use.

I will say I found how he says "Mia Mama" instead in Mario Kart 8 amusing, though.

Metal Mario. He became 2011's Funky Kong, annoying people. I didn't play any Wi-Fi matches with the sound on if Metal Mario was involved.

Back