Television Shows You Despise (rant thread)

Awesome Koopa said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Awesome Koopa said:
The combined efforts of the team would crush a Goomba
If you ask Me, Lalaoopsy would Pwn them.
The new Death Battle should totally be Team Umizoomi vs. Lalaloopsy.
And Team Umizoomi would kick ass
No, Lalaoopsy Rules! :lol:

I'm going to get back on topic.

I hate the Lee Nelson Show, never find it or the comedian Lee Nelson remotely funny.

I really hate Life with Boys. The jokes are horrible, the acting is really bad in my opinion, and the humor just feels forced and unappealing. It doesn't help that the characters seem to overract at the most simple things. It seems like the actors are chewing the scenery in nearly every scene.

Those kids would never last in Somalia.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention Shezow. It's a she-saster. It's a piece of she-it. It's a she-normous Miss-take.

I seriously hate Lalaloopsy adverts on TV. After a normal advert is over, Lalaloopsy pops in, and then 2 adverts later, it pops in again! Sheesh..

I also hate Team Umizoomi, the city is designed weirdly (like humans live with animals) and the maths powers are just plain boring. I would not be caught dead seeing two deformed Koopa Troopas with their half-out eyeballs looking at me and half of their skin being eating by worms. I'd rather be eating by a whale and having no way to escape.

Hideyoshi said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
I really hate Life with Boys. The jokes are horrible, the acting is really bad in my opinion, and the humor just feels forced and unappealing. It doesn't help that the characters seem to overract at the most simple things. It seems like the actors are chewing the scenery in nearly every scene.
its basically feminism: the show.

wow are you really criticising it by calling it feminism......................

Gomamon said:
Hideyoshi said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
its basically feminism: the show.

wow are you really criticising it by calling it feminism......................
yeah....probably shouldnt have said that.... sorry.

Dr. Javelin said:
Otachi said:
You do know these shows are aimed at preschoolers, don't you?
well, so is my little pony

yet people seem to like it

Wrong demographic in terms of Friendship is Magic :V

It was G3/G3.5 that was directed to the same audiences as Dora, Team Umizoomi, etc. Friendship is Magic was and still is written for young girls in mind. But that didn't necessarily mean it was forcibly dumbed down to the point that some shows on Nick Jr. or other shows of that type do for kids that were only 5 years old or less. It's much closer the same demographics most cartoons are (Even shows like Avatar: The Last Airbender are considered geared to that demographic at least by the networks that run them anyway). Which is the 6-12 area though I suppose the cute look of the ponies would be enough that'd it be used for the same purposes the shows that are geared to 5 or less. But Friendship is Magic is a show that's more likely to have the parent watching with the kids then some of the Nick Jr. show would.

why does it freaking matter?

let them enjoy the show without your bothersome judgemental attitude

I'm gonna love this.

Spongebob
Spongebob, at one time, was actually kind a good show. The first few episodes were the best, and I loved them all. However, now that time has passed on and the people at Nickelodeon Studios have completely run out of ideas, Spongebob is going downhill at 120 MPH. I mean, the new episodes, mean nothing WHATSOEVER. Now all they really are is Spongebob and Patrick being the complete idiots they weren't in the original episodes. Not only that, but the new episodes are rather disturbing at times, very much shown in "Face Freeze". And the new episodes aren't funny either, just two nincompoops being nincompoops(which it was, but at least those were humorous). Then they're using clay models or whatever they are now in the episodes. Well, considering it's a cartoon, you'd think they'd use flat figures, but nope. They ruined what might have been a good Spongebob special by making it 3D figures, some of which looked awful and others discolored.

I'll add more later, but for now this is what I got.

^I really really hate the graphic episodes. They're enough to make me stop watching Spongebob altogether. I mean, I even turned off the TV when House Fancy went on. I heard there was quite a few graphic and highly unpleasant episodes outside from Face Freeze, The Splinter, and House Fancy.

Ooh, ooh! I have some!

Animorphs- Some show that is way too melodramatic. It's more over the top than an overly-dramatic Soap Opera. The ominous music playing works for horror shows, NOT FREAKING SHOWS THAT ARE TV-Y7! Also, bad use of cliches such as that one where it seems something scary will pop out, but it's just a friend. Another cliche this show uses is the one in which some chick is fainting dramatically. Screw this trash! This show is so beyond corny and cheesy!

Fish Hooks- I remember going to this thing called "The Mega Party" and I went to the thing where you have to knock somebody off of their platform only to get beat by bigger people who where in sixth or seventh grade. I got a headache and went to the doctor. The TV had this show on and it gave me an even bigger headache because of those ridiculously bright colors. I also hate this show's animation because it reminds me of Johnny Test's sloppy flash animation. The theme song is also annoying. Overrated piece of crap.

Almost Naked Animals- Just read the freaking title and see the horrible animation/art style as well as the dumb characters to see why.

Fanboy and Chum Chum- Never even get me started.

Winx Club- Some ridiculously overrated wannabe-anime. This show could have been much, much better. Worst thing it Italy since Benito Musilini and the Italian army that supported Nazis.

I would also like to mention these shows. I don't hate these shows much, I just don't like the following: Johnny Test (dumb character, unoriginal, and horrible animation), 6Teen (crappy animation and only takes place at the mall), Alfred Hedgehog (wannabe anime, annoying "dramatic" thing where the camera is angled as if somebody was watching the characters even thought that's not the case), Spliced (bad animation, unfunny humor), and the typical Disney Channel sitcoms (just random laughter at something that's not even funny).

The only reason I would ever want to watch Fish Hooks is that they have a Siamese Fighting Fish in it :X

Zae said:

all i'm saying is that if you're okay with people liking mlp then you have to also be okay with those same people watching shows for kids

Because it is ok for adults watch shows that are aimed at kids?

Come on, guys, Bubble Guppies is almost as amazing as Team Umizoomi. Beautiful animation, clever and witty writing, and who can forget the Grammy winner:
"What time is it? It's time for lunch!"

Dr. Javelin said:
Zae said:

all i'm saying is that if you're okay with people liking mlp then you have to also be okay with those same people watching shows for kids
Don't you watch Phineas and Ferb?

Awesome Koopa said:
Come on, guys, Bubble Guppies is almost as amazing as Team Umizoomi. Beautiful animation, clever and witty writing, and who can forget the Grammy winner:

Please tell me you're being ironic. I am probably the only one here who hates Booby Goopies. And really, the animation is so horrible. Nothing more than just cheap CGI with 2D animated eyes and mouths. The involvement of 2D just looks lazy and doesn't mix well with cheap CGI. And just what is so witty about the writing? I guess it is if you're a little kid. I understand a kid liking it, but why the freak do adults and teenagers like this garbage!? And a bunch of the music is just little kids' music trying to be popular music of today. I find that rather cheesy. Really, what do you all see in this crap?! I would rather get punched in the crotch than have to deal with Booby Goopies. It infuriates me to think that my little sister and my friggin' mom like this garbage.

I'd like to see an episode or two of that show before I judge on it.

Shrek Guy said:
Awesome Koopa said:

Please tell me you're being ironic. I am probably the only one here who hates Booby Goopies. And really, the animation is so horrible. Nothing more than just cheap CGI with 2D animated eyes and mouths. The involvement of 2D just looks lazy and doesn't mix well with cheap CGI. And just what is so witty about the writing? I guess it is if you're a little kid. I understand a kid liking it, but why the freak do adults and teenagers like this garbage!? And a bunch of the music is just little kids' music trying to be popular music of today. I find that rather cheesy. Really, what do you all see in this crap?! I would rather get punched in the crotch than have to deal with Booby Goopies. It infuriates me to think that my little sister and my friggin' mom like this garbage.
Of course I'm being ironic. Who in their right mind would enjoy it?
Then again, people watch MLP

Back