Television Shows You Despise (rant thread)

Hey Anser, look at my OP: do NOT bash a show because it has a ridiculous fanbase. Sometimes being ridiculous is good. Even a show with mindless entertainment and nonsense settings such as My Little Pony can be great shows. Heck my favorite show is a ridiculous show in itself (The Fairly Oddparents).

Red Boo said:
Who even likes the new CN these days? They removed all of their goods shows and replaced them with Ben 10, Adventure Time and other shows that made CN the best TV show for kids in the 90's.

There are quite some few decent CN shows now, though

Red Boo said:
Who even likes the new CN these days? They removed all of their goods shows and replaced them with Ben 10, Adventure Time and other shows that made CN the best TV show for kids in the 90's.

hello i'm that guy who even likes the new cn these days.

Baby Luigi said:
Red Boo said:

There are quite some few decent CN shows now, though
I'm agreeing to this.

Anser said:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Most stupidest show ever. I can't even understand why so many people like it, and the fact that its fanbase is basically made of adult males is ridiculous and nonsensical. It's just wrong.
MLP is a very well-done kids show. I don't see how it's the "stupidest show ever".

I mean sure, you can think bronies are weird for liking the show, but that doesn't make the show itself bad. Or at least, it doesn't make it any worse than other kids shows.

Dr. Javelin said:
Anser said:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Most stupidest show ever. I can't even understand why so many people like it, and the fact that its fanbase is basically made of adult males is ridiculous and nonsensical. It's just wrong.
MLP is a very well-done kids show. I don't see how it's the "stupidest show ever".

I mean sure, you can think bronies are weird for liking the show, but that doesn't make the show itself bad. Or at least, it doesn't make it any worse than other kids shows.
wow.

just wow.

coming from the guy that once had the ultimate brony rank.

I freely admit that it is a well done show.

That still doesn't change the fact that it's a show clearly designed for kids, but...

I've only watched a few My Little Pony: Friendship is Magics, but it looks like a pretty good show.

Dr. Javelin said:
I freely admit that it is a well done show.

That still doesn't change the fact that it's a show clearly designed for kids, but...

It is well done. It's clear that effort was made into it and I prefer it over shows such as Fanboy and Chum Chum today.

Still doesn't mean that I have to be a fan of its contents or that I don't like it as much as other people, and I still think there are other much better shows for my liking.

Anyone who puts Right Back At Ya! here deserves to die.

Mr. L rocks! said:

its hilarious how you are the biggest troll bait imaginable.

Mr. L rocks! said:

Get out of this thread if you dare not love and tolerate

Zae said:
Mr. L rocks! said:

its hilarious how you are the biggest troll bait imaginable.
What do you mean?

Speedy Yoshi said:
Any of CN's shows nowadays are boring, what happened to the 90's TV shows that kids always got addicted to
And then children born within the first decade of 2000's will say "the best cartoons were in the 2000's" and the children born ten years later will say "the best cartoons were in the 2010's" and then 10 years after that children will say "the best cartoons were in the 2020's", etc.

I guess we're growing too old to like some cartoons and we have much nostalgia heh

But still, there are some cartoons today that don't even make the kids laugh ie new Spongebob.

Dr. Javelin said:
Anser said:

It's all about your perspective for example I think MLP is an awfully done kid's show with flat characters and other flaws but to each his own
Yoshidude99 said:
Speedy Yoshi said:
Any of CN's shows nowadays are boring, what happened to the 90's TV shows that kids always got addicted to
All the best shows where on in the 90's.
the 90's had it's fair share of shitty shows

Lambtron said:
It's still considered 90's because it ended in the 90's.
So Gunsmoke is a 70's show because it ended in the 70's
also Hey Dude sucked anyways

Back