Game Theory: Mario is COMMUNIST?!?

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)

So, discuss. Is Mario a communist?

It's possible, but I always thought that 'overthrowing Bowser' was so he could rescue Peach, rather than start a new political agenda.

Honestly, this was probably MatPat's worst episode.

Outlandish claim not backed with evidence = why even bother.

Pyro said:
Did you find this because it was on every single fucking Youtube suggestion ever?

actually i found it because i've been subscribed to his channel for almost a year.

Toad Eightyfive said:
Joey Tribbiani said:
Hobbes said:
Son of Suns would approve.
This was exactly what I thought of when I saw the topic title.

Rest in peace, Son of Suns.

question, what are you two referring to?

i instantly thought of the chrono trigger optional boss with the same name haha

"It's definitely not as ridiculous as it might initially sound...."

Yeah, it is, especially with that "evidence."

Toad Eightyfive said:
Honestly, this was probably MatPat's worst episode.

Outlandish claim not backed with evidence = why even bother.

This.

Try to make a video based in a "older that internet" joke its really stupid...but his fans love and believe all the crap he do.

Granted, some videos are good, but he will never get his dreamed 1 million suscribe because he will make many fans of all game series rage.

I'm not "offended" or "raging" about this, I'm just weirded out because it's outlandish and with no evidence.

Mario is communist only in Mario Party 9 or when a Bowser Revolution in Mario Party games occurs.

I'm not offended that this trite, antediluvian joke has gotten a new lease on life. I am, however, offended that it is overshadowing the sensible and serious theory that Mario is based on Göring.

I mean, think about it:

• They're both humans.
  • They're both male.
  • They're both fat fucks.
  • They both fly planes.

See?

Guys, it's a joke. Chill out. He even says at the end of the video that the idea is kinda ridiculous.

Also, he mentioned someone else at SGC asked him to do it, so, yeah.

I just liked it because I knew a lot of that stuff about the Russian revolution/s. Yay Modern History!

Purple Yoshi said:
Guys, it's a joke. Chill out. He even says at the end of the video that the idea is kinda ridiculous.
It's still beating a horse that's so dead, its ghost is looking down shamefully on Matt.

Time Turner said:
Pyro said:
I'm not "offended" or "raging" about this, I'm just weirded out because it's outlandish and with no evidence.
That tends to be the norm for MatPat's videos.

...?

I get the "outlandish" part, but, aside from this episode and the "Wario is 10 Feet Tall" goof, he usually backs himself up well.

Back