Glowsquid post statements from wikis that amuses him

Re: The Call of Duty Wikia's trivia section

• This is the first time there is an oversized explosion/nuclear reaction. The next one is in The Krusty Plate then the third is in Frozen Face Off.
  • When SpongeBob was doing open heart surgery on Squidward, it was the first time blood was shown.
  • This episode was going to be rated something higher than TV-Y7 because of the blood shown during the heart surgery, but somehow SpongeBob creators got around it.
  • Like Patrick before him in Suds, SpongeBob impersonates a doctor. However, he goes one step further by playing the role of heart surgeon. Of course, impersonating a doctor is illegal. Sandy says Patrick should be arrested for impersonating a doctor in Suds, but Squidward doesn't say anything about it in this episode.
  • Squidward should have taken the lie detector test so that he can prove to Mr. Krabs he didn't steal his dime.
  • Squidward says he can't eat anything with an odd number because the lemon had three seeds in it.

And more.....brain bleaching....trivia. Which is endless

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panda_Power

Meanwhile, on Easter Island, Miles Mayhem and Venom watch over their stolen pandas, plotting their final victory.

It would've been better without that comma. :P

Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy said:
•This is considered to be one of the most disturbing and offensive SpongeBob episodes ever due to the nudity references.
•This is the first, and so far, the only time Sandy gets arrested (though, in a deleted scene of The Great Snail Race, she gets arrested after kicking SpongeBob in the butt).
•In Survival of the Idiots, Sandy had real fur which was ripped off by SpongeBob and Patrick. She probably bought her pelt to cover her hide until her fur grew back.
•Plankton can fit inside a sesame seed in this episode, but in many instances he is the size of an insect and has the capability of carrying Krabby Patties.
•Strangely, Sandy's bathroom had the lock on the outside.
•It is strange that the characters didn't notice Sandy's fur having no eyeballs.
•Sandy often called her pelt her "fur" as if it was her actual fur.
•Sandy had a bellybutton under her fur in this episode, but she didn't in Survival of the Idiots.
•Sandy wasn't any smaller under her fur, even though it was very thick.
•Sandy ripped her pelt to remove it but, seconds later, it was in one piece. Also, her bikini ripped along w/ her pelt but stayed on. Her bikini top also had shoulder straps when she ripped it off.
•Throughout the episode, Sandy's bra changed. Sometimes its two cups were joined directly together, sometimes there was a small bridge between them (thus giving Sandy more cleavage).
•When Sandy took a shower she did not remove her bra and her panties. Likely because this is a kids show. Usually if a female character in a non-satire show is taking a shower the camera will either only show her head and neck.
•When Sandy yelled at Harold, then hid in the bushes, and looked at the town from a hill, her bra appeared smaller.
•SpongeBob specifies that a Krabby Patty must be cooked at the specific temperature of 274 degrees, but in Bummer Vacation SpongeBob said the grill must be at exactly 298 degrees. It’s possible it was changed between episodes
•When Sandy rolled up her pelt, it had no bikini top.
•Sandy was arrested for public nudity, even though she was wearing her bra and panties (which look very similar to her bikini). Also, some of the citizens a not fully dressed or do not wear clothes at all, yet they aren't arrested, criticized or humiliated. There may be some exceptions to the laws as fish are not expected to wear clothes anyway.
•Sandy rolled up her pelt when she defeated Plankton, but it was unrolled seconds later.
•The title card uses a similar background as Dying for Pie except it's in pink.
•There was an original title card for this episode (see picture). Reruns have a new title card (see above)
•Impersonating someone is a crime, so Plankton should have gone to jail as well.
•It is possible that, after the episode, Sandy was pardoned and Plankton was convicted for impersonating Sandy and stealing her fur.
•When Plankton was knocked out in Sandy’s helmet he did not shrivel up and turn realistic looking like SpongeBob does when he runs out of air.
•In this episode, Sandy can eat Krabby Patties, but in Pressure, she couldn't. She may have added some kind of water version of a space airlock to the suit.
•It is unknown how Sandy didn't see Plankton in her helmet while she was eating her Krabby Patty.
•This episode appears almost every day in the Romanian Nickelodeon, paired w/ The Inside Job.
•This is the first time a bra (discluding bikini tops) is shown in SpongeBob.
•This is the first time panties other than Bikini Bottomites are shown in SpongeBob.
•Running gag: People calling Sandy a naked chipmunk and a hairless goat and a nudist ferret.
•If Plankton did come from the bakery, it would be impossible for him to predict the Krusty Krab or buy the selective buns.
•Plankton locks the door with a bar on the outside, but when Sandy tries to get out, she is pulling the handle, what means that there would be no reason for the bar.

{{trivia}}

No, that template has been worn out to oblivion from repeated abuse.

The Robot Masters said:
•Sandy was arrested for public nudity, even though she was wearing her bra and panties (which look very similar to her bikini). Also, some of the citizens a not fully dressed or do not wear clothes at all, yet they aren't arrested, criticized or humiliated. There may be some exceptions to the laws as fish are not expected to wear clothes anyway.
This is fish privilege.

Pizza Delivery
•This is the first time a tornado appears. The second time will be in "Pineapple Fever".
•This is one of the few episodes in which Squidward likes SpongeBob, despite the fact that he forcibly attempts to take the pizza from him in this episode as well.
•The scene when SpongeBob and Squidward back up the boat with SpongeBob saying "backing up, backing up" repeatedly has become a popular meme on YouTube.
•The fourth wall breaks, when SpongeBob is in the tornado, everything stops, and he is in midair, when he says, "HUU! SQUIDWARD!"
•This is the first time the Krusty Krab is shown to sell pizza. The second will be in I ♥ Dancing.
•The truck driver is voiced by Doug Lawrence, but the end credits mistake him to be voiced by Rodger Bumpass.
•On the Nick Scene It game, a card asks "What are the toppings on the pizza?" and the answer is "Pepperoni, mushrooms, and cheese."

Lario said:
The Robot Masters said:
This is fish privilege.
die land scum

The Robot Masters said:
Pizza Delivery
•This is the first time a tornado appears. The second time will be in "Pineapple Fever".
•This is one of the few episodes in which Squidward likes SpongeBob, despite the fact that he forcibly attempts to take the pizza from him in this episode as well.
•The scene when SpongeBob and Squidward back up the boat with SpongeBob saying "backing up, backing up" repeatedly has become a popular meme on YouTube.
•The fourth wall breaks, when SpongeBob is in the tornado, everything stops, and he is in midair, when he says, "HUU! SQUIDWARD!"
•This is the first time the Krusty Krab is shown to sell pizza. The second will be in I ♥ Dancing.
•The truck driver is voiced by Doug Lawrence, but the end credits mistake him to be voiced by Rodger Bumpass.
•On the Nick Scene It game, a card asks "What are the toppings on the pizza?" and the answer is "Pepperoni, mushrooms, and cheese."
The last one is true. I had to answer it, and I raged over it.

The Robot Masters said:
•This is the first time a bra (discluding bikini tops) is shown in SpongeBob.

I can't shake how there are some writers that go searching for bras in the show to prove this claim.

Wasn't there a bra in that one episode where Plankton switches places with Mr. Krabs?

Warning: This one is long.
•List of lies that chocolate can do: ◦Make you live longer.
◦Makes your hair grow (A bald Fred says "Great! My wife's trying to grow a beard!).
◦Makes you sound smart (Hillbilly Fishkin says "I'll take 20!").
◦Keeps your face from getting any uglier (Said by Patrick to a man who looks identical to him and says "Just in time!").
◦Makes you fly.
◦Makes you fall in love.
◦Brings world peace.
◦Gives the ability to walk through walls.
◦Makes you rule the world.
◦SpongeBob and Patrick are injured and in dire need of an operation to the rip-off artist.

•There is a picture of SpongeBob's front lawn in one customer's house.
•SpongeBob and Patrick buy 20 candy bar bag carrying bags, yet only 2 are shown (1 for each).
•Running Gag: Tom chasing SpongeBob and Patrick screaming chocolate, the Con Man scamming them, and SpongeBob and Patrick making lies about their chocolate.
•Irony: SpongeBob and Patrick keep spending more money then they make (that is until Tom buys all their chocolate).
•The picture when Patrick runs out of the diner and is frozen has become somewhat popular on YouTube, and has been dubed "Patward".
•In Indonesian dub version of the episode, the scene where SpongeBob and Patrick in the Diner and Patrick's says, "I know, let's get naked!" was changed to "I wanna buy more bags!". Also happens when Patrick says "I love you" was changed to "Hi darling" It's proof is right here (notice the word "hai sayang"(you can translate it to English)
•The part where Tom screams, "CHOCOLAAAAAAAAATE!" has become popular on Youtube, which has made Chocolate with Nuts one of the most popular episodes of the show.
•Patrick buys 10 pictures of a customer at 13, when he was extremely fat, but only 5 are visible in the next scene. Also if you take a closer look at that picture, the word, "Years" is missing. Then back on, then off.
•The top of the cover of Fancy Living Digest reads "December 02-December 14" (The same day the episode first aired).
•The title screen for this episode looks like a chocolate bar.
•In the subtitles on the complete season 3 DVD, SpongeBob says he has "eternal bleeding," when he says, in fact, "internal Bleeding"
•The scene where Patrick says "I love you." has become popular on YouTube.
•This is probably Tom's biggest (and most funniest) role yet.
•At one point, Patrick meets another starfish who looks exactly like him. That starfish actually wore a shirt with the same design on Patrick's pants. His bottom half is cut off so it may be assumed that the starfish doesn't wear pants as Patrick doesn't wear a shirt.
•After Tom catches SpongeBob and Patrick in the second to last scene, SpongeBob and Patrick start blabbering gibberish.
•The extremely old mother said she was alive when they "invented" Chocolate. However was never actually invented. It was eaten by Native Americans (mostly like the Myans and Aztecs), and eventually had sugar added when Europe started trading with Native Americans. There is a chance that she was refuring to when sugar was added to Chocolate.
•SpongeBob tells him "Good afternoon, sir!," but at the next house, he tells the man at the door, "Good morning, sir!"
•List of things SpongeBob and Patrick bought in the episode: ◦The Chocolate from the Barg'N-Mart
◦Candy Bar Bags
◦Candy Bar Bag Carrying Bags
◦The Copies of the guy's photo
◦The Chocolate from the guy
◦The Diner at Fancy!
◦Possibly the outfits that they were wearing at Fancy!
◦Possibly a meal at the Diner.

•Surprisingly, the title of this episode is never said in the actual episode. However, they almost said it when first meeting the chocolate fish.
•When Tom says he wants to buy all of their chocolate, the chocolate falls out of Patrick's shorts, including a Hershey's Chocolate Kiss.
•The Chocolate Guy has become a YouTube Poop sensation.
•On the internet, Tom is called, "The chocolate guy".

2pRKGtR.png

Last edited:

"most blogs"
the only other waluigi blog ive seen are real justice waluigi (which is terrible)

Hi! I've been wanting to create a real justice themed blog based on a mario character, but I don't know if I should

It was an answer to that Social Justice Wario blog.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/review_comments.php?id=10867#listtop

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/Anonymous13B

The actor is notable as the voice of Tojo, a lion cub who was created by Disney for tie-in products related to their smash hit The Lion King, but never appeared in anything beyond a comic called "The Orphaned Birds." Anonymous13 B has portrayed Tojo in several of his recordings, and despite what the Lion King Wikia may tell you, he is officially the actor for the role.

Deadpan Snarker: When confronted by a flamer in the earliest stages of his fanfiction series, he responded in this manner.

i can't breathe

http://quake.wikia.com/wiki/Makron_%28Q2%29

Another Strogg warlord that look just like The Makron is the final boss in The Reckoning and is also featured in Quake II Netpack I: Extremities. He reminds me of Wall-e

makron.JPG

Well, if you squint...

Villains Wiki has some awesome categories we should implement into Mario Wiki.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Jerks
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Magnificent_Bastards

and now you reminded me of http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/George_Washington_%28Masters_of_Horror%29

Jim McGinn said:
Villains Wiki has some awesome categories we should implement into Mario Wiki.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Jerks
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Magnificent_Bastards
I guess that's what happens when you use terms from TV Tropes for your category names.

Back