Glowsquid post statements from wikis that amuses him

Re: The Call of Duty Wikia's trivia section

Gimme gimme.

The Fairly Odd Parents Wiki Trivia on Smoof said:
This may be a spoof of the real life material hemp. Due to the teach being a hippie and owning many items made of Smoof, and deeming it one of the best naturally occurring substances on Earth, it can be inferred that this show is referencing hemp for the older viewers.

Foop trivia said:
Foop is shown to have been born later than Poof. This may be because Anti-Fairy pregnancies may be longer, as everything that an Anti-Fairy has is the opposite of their Fairies counterpart. It may also be because Poof was the result of a wish, whereas Foop was not wished for. It could also be that the show's crew simply forgot that Poof was meant to have an Anti-Fairy counterpart.

Timvisibe trivia said:
The man that joked about the clapping invisible hands has a weird cat-like face.

When Crocker sees the floating frog kicking Francis, he refers it as a "floating frog" which is a reference to the real animal, The Round-tongued floating frog.

An iguana does not hee-haw like a donkey (which Cosmo did).

Glowsquid said:
Or maybe just wikis in general since the independant Heroes one is a goldmine of material.

The recurring themes navigation template is where you'll want to dig your gold

Wikipedia has this too.
The reception sections for fictional characters are completely ridiculous.

I need to make a living writing reviews for fictional characters, starting off with a 10/10 for Baby Luigi

Moulder the Boulder said:
Wikipedia has this too.
The reception sections for fictional characters are completely ridiculous.
A picture of a bird pooping in flight was once a featured image on there, but Something Awful beat us to featuring that.

Glowsquid said:
http://crashbandicoot.wikia.com/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot_%28game%29?oldid=72583#Analysis
We should start doing that on the wiki

Demidevimon said:
Glowsquid said:
http://crashbandicoot.wikia.com/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot_%28game%29?oldid=72583#Analysis
We should start doing that on the wiki

We kinda did it with some character's personality pages. Again... sort of.

Bowser's plans are also sometimes complicated in themselves and involve numerous crimes such as abduction, theft, robbery, terrorism, abuse, harrassment, blackmail, arson, destruction, numerous attempts of mass murder, minion facilitation, child endangerment, assault, and even acts such as frame-up, fraud, and identity theft as evident in Super Mario Sunshine.

That Bowser sure is mean

mariowiki official trivia archive

support now

Dick Clark said:
•The sea bear and sea rhino for some reason hate Squidward.
•This is the second episode Patrick blows something hot in Squidward's face. The first is in Jellyfishing.

That's Trivia.
oh god make it stop it's giving me an ulcer

Finland said:
mariowiki official trivia archive

support now

*signs*

we need to make a petition

i don't see any signatures anywhere

Well that's a shame. People don't know what they're missing out

SPREAD THE WORD

give me a butter knife and it'll spread the word real good

Sergeant Sillies said:
give me a butter knife and it'll spread the word real good

here

butter-knife-7.jpg

you might need some bread too but I don't have any of that

http://donkeykong.wikia.com/wiki/The_Great_Ape_War

I've been giggling like an idiot for five minutes after reading this. It's magical.

Funky Kong was known as the "Brown Baron" for being the greatest pilot in the war, though he lost his tail after General Klump shot him down during a dog fight. This is why many people believe Funky Kong is an ape, but he is actually half monkey, half ape due to recessive genes from Donkey Kong Jr., his father, and an unknown female monkey for a mother.

General Klump was the lead pilot of the Kroc Army during the war. Klump is responsible for shooting down the Biplane Barrel, piloted by Funky, resulting in the loss of his tail.

That's what happens on poorly-moderated Wikia wikis.

Dick Clark said:
•The sea bear and sea rhino for some reason hate Squidward.
•This is the second episode Patrick blows something hot in Squidward's face. The first is in Jellyfishing.

That's Trivia.

You forgot the people who over-analyze events that happen in SpongeBob, like when Squidward blockaded his door in Squid's Day Off:

When Squidward barricaded the door, he appeared to weld a metal cover over it. However, he was using a blowtorch, which isn't hot enough to weld and wouldn't even work underwater. He could have been soldering or brazing, but he wasn't adding any solder or brazing rod. The torch was flashing and making noise like an arc welder. Also, his door's metal cover was already riveted.

the shitbob shitpants wiki said:
•Before the Patty Vault was removed, according to the deleted scene, the Krusty Krab couldn't survive the two explosions, but it would take days or weeks to repair all the damage done. The tables would have been burned completely, and everything else would burn up, unless SpongeBob counters the explosion by throwing water on the match before it falls on the gas. But still, it would take a long time to clean up the mess of the first 2 explosions.
•It is unknown how Squidward's body got back to normal after his head exploded at the end. It's possible that he recovered in time for the next episode "Squid on Strike", which aired one week after this episode.
•This is one of the few episodes where Squidward eats a Krabby Patty, and enjoys it. Usually, he says: "I can't understand how these incompetent fools can stand to eat this garbage."

The takeaway I'm getting from this is that, no matter how horrible a job I'm doing at quality control on here, at least I'm not the guy who runs the spongebob wikia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumper_%28Gobots%29

Dumper is friendly and turns into a dump truck.[3][4]

•Some viewers also complain about the bulge in Patrick's pants.
•When SpongeBob says hi to Squidward as he is walking out of the bathroom, there is a golf iron to his right, which is not really a toy but sport equipment. Plus, it has holes in it.

•Even though the calendar in Squidward's jail cell says the month is November, Bikini Bottom does not show any track of autum. This is because it is spring in November.
•Squidward says that he has only 364 days and 9 years left in prison. Also, he makes a grammar error of the English language.
•There seems to be about four people with the name Jess.
•There isn't a November 31, when it is seen inside the cell with Squidward and Patrick.
•In this episode, November 15 is on a Sunday when a common year started on Thursday, but the Krusty Krab is closed on Sundays.

Back