Glowsquid post statements from wikis that amuses him

Re: The Call of Duty Wikia's trivia section

• Pretty sure they didn't invent the word "jerk". If they were actually referencing the site, they'd use "jerkasses".
  • "Magnificent Bastard" is a term from the film Patton.

Trivia

Timeline

•July 14

Timecards

•20 minutes later
•6 hours later

•There are many clues throughout the episode that suggest SpongeBob knew it was the strangler in disguise: he takes too long with his errands, sticks cleats into the strangler's eyes, chases him all the way back to jail and puts him in a cell, and at one point says "Thanks Strangler, oh, I mean bodyguard". It's possible SpongeBob knew the strangler was in disguise and was trying to get him to go away, or go back to jail,or both.
•In this episode it reveals that Bikini Bottom has an airport.
•The end of the episode may have been partly based on the Droopy cartoons produced by MGM in the 1940s, with SpongeBob taking the place of the dog popping up where ever the criminal is (inside the plane, his parachute, finally in jail; parachute actually was a gag in the 1946 cartoon "Northwest Hounded Police" also taxicabs seen in numberous)
•In the Korean version, the police don't say anything about SpongeBob being a tattle-tale.
•This is the fifth episode to have unique title credits, the first four being SB-129, Prehibernation Week, Krusty Krab Training Video, and Ugh.
•This is the second time SpongeBob tries different ways of getting into his house. The 1st time was Party Pooper Pants.
•Sandy, Plankton , Mrs. Puff, Pearl, and Larry all appear in this episode, but they don't talk.
•Bikini Bottom International makes its first (and only) appearance in this episode.
•When Squidward shows SpongeBob the picture with the Strangler on it, the number he is holding says "122068". But when SpongeBob shows Mr. Krabs the picture of the Strangler, the number is "021066".
•This is the first time a criminal is on the loose in Bikini Bottom. The second is The Krabby Kronicle.
•The "20 minutes later" time card is the same as the title card for Graveyard Shift.
•This is the fifth episode where its title card is animated, the fourth being "One Krabs Trash .
•Strangler's number same as accident company's number in No Free Rides.
•This is the first time someone attempts to kill SpongeBob. The second will be in The Lost Mattress where Squidward threatened to murder SpongeBob and even tried to have SpongeBob get mauled by a guard worm. The third will be in Demolition Doofus where Mrs. Puff wants SpongeBob dead by getting crashed in the Demolition Derby. She even tries to kill him herself.
•The part with the Strangler hangs on to the parachute was a little borrowed fromm 1943s Yankee Doodle Daffy directed by Friz Freleng. It is a Looney Tunes short. Porky was hanging on to Daffy. But SpongeBob was in a parachute form while Daffy was in his duck form.u

Cultural References
•The spiked cleats that get stuck in the Strangler's eyes is similar with the climbing spike gag in 1942 Three Stooges short, "They Stooge to Conga".

Errors
•In Indonesia, instead saying paper towel, he is saying pepper.
•When SpongeBob checks in for work, below the clock are more than 3 slips, despite there being only 3 employees.
•When SpongeBob goes out of the Krusty Krab to clean up litter, for a couple of seconds his pants are black in color. In the next scene, they're back to normal.
•When SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab, he goes directly into Mr. Krabs office without going through the main cafe. This may be because it just fit the "flow" of the scene better.
•When SpongeBob arrives with the Strangler at his house, bamboo wallpaper is up. But when the party is revealed, the wallpaper changes to green with flowers. When the party members leave, it changes back to the old wallpaper, then back to the flower wallpaper when the party members arrive again.
•When SpongeBob is in front of his house looking for his key, he doesn't have a mat, but when he gets the key the mat is there.
•When the Strangler says that the maniac could be anywhere, there is a 5$ tag hanging from his faux mustache, in other scenes, the tag is gone.
•After SpongeBob says he has to run some errands and the Strangler gets mad, the Strangler's white undershirt disappears.
•When the Strangler said "Sorry, tubby, you gotta go.", Patrick isn't mad. In the episode "No Weenies Allowed", when SpongeBob says "You're going down, tubby", he is mad at him.
•After the Strangler takes off his disguise, the returning party guests didn't realize he was the Strangler, including Squidward who had seen him at the beginning.
•When SpongeBob and Strangler enter SpongeBob's house and Strangler closes the door, the light on SpongeBob's face makes it appear as though two doors were closing.
•In most episodes, SpongeBob and Patrick manage to get into each other's houses, or in Squidward's house without a key, but in this episode, a key is needed to enter SpongeBob's house.
•Squidward hates SpongeBob, but he attends the party without forcement (or pressure).
•If SpongeBob sent out invitations, it wouldn't be a surprise party.
•When Squidward shows SpongeBob the picture with the Strangler on it, the number he is holding says "122068". But when SpongeBob shows Mr. Krabs the picture of the Strangler, the number is "021066".
•How could the Strangler get through the Airport and into the airplane without being noticed?
•After SpongeBob puts in his slip, the clock's arms stop moving.
•Squidward should have gotten 100% on time because the clock stopped moving.
•Patrick is seen at both parties, but after the first party, Patrick isn't seen in the line or said good-bye to by SpongeBob. It is possible that he was in the second line and said good-bye to by SpongeBob.
•The Strangler has 10 fully functional separate fingers, similar to Dr. Gill Gilliam, who has 8, as well as SpongeBob himself. However in later scenes his fingers are replaced by a fin. He is also 1 of the few characters who wears a pair of shoes.

I just spent the last few minutes laughing at this on the Heroes of Might an Magic III wiki.

"The month of the Hobgoblin" and the like are Necromancers' wet dream. Just take your strongest hero and stockpile Skeletons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panda_Entertainment

[quote author=well can't argue with that]Very odd and inappropriate is the appearance of Adolf Hitler as playable character in the African Adventures series of games.[/quote]

Well... ahem... the comment explains for itself.

http://spinpasta.wikia.com/wiki/ProJared.EXE

ProJared was an evil being who wanted all the competition out of the way so he could be the best game reviewer of Youtube. In the background I saw the dead bodies of PeanutButterGamer, Jontron, The Completionist, Angry Joe and even the Angry Video Game Nerd,

(credit to creepypasta.txt)

Glowsquid said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panda_Entertainment

well can't argue with that]Very odd and inappropriate is the appearance of Adolf Hitler as playable character in the African Adventures series of games.[/quote] [/quote] If only it were Mussolini. [quote author=Glowsquid said:
http://spinpasta.wikia.com/wiki/ProJared.EXE

ProJared was an evil being who wanted all the competition out of the way so he could be the best game reviewer of Youtube. In the background I saw the dead bodies of PeanutButterGamer, Jontron, The Completionist, Angry Joe and even the Angry Video Game Nerd,

(credit to creepypasta.txt)
It's amazing how a new wiki was created just to store all of these stories.

http://spinpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Waluigi

[quote author=CRAWLING UNDER MY SKIN] I tried to enter it, but I get a text box that said:

"My pain! Stay away from my pain?! WAH!" [/quote]

[quote author=THIS WOUND, IT WILL NOT HEAL]The game played normally, from intro to menu. I picked Tournament Mode, I went to the selection screen, and selected Waluigi. He... cried.

WTLF (What the Legit fuck?)
o[/quote]

"A visitor? In Master Waluigi's mansion? No one ever visits him, not since he was deemed a poor Mario character. The Master hardly visits his own mansion now, ever since his parents died."

OH MY GOD! No wonder the dude's miserable!

[quote author=I like how he stood there for 16 minutes]My screen got staticy for 16 minutes, before eventually Waluigi's face, sad looking, tears aplently, has dominated my screen, with a loud, ear-raping WAH?! [/quote]

This is what we done to him, people. Waluigi, became psychotic, and I think, he technically destroyed the Mushroom Kingdom.

i cry evrtim for Waluigi

waluigi's murder

Ok This Was A Hard Experience For Me I Dont Like Talking About It But Ill Tell You Everything.

It was a normal saterday for me I Went To Get A Drink From The Kitchen And Made Myself Some Cereal,

I Walked through to the Sitting Room And Started Eating I Didnt Feel Like Watching TV I Was Bored With The Games I Already Had On My DS So I Decided To Go And Buy One From The Shop Then I Remembered I Was trying To Save My Money so i went to the car boot sale (Garage sale) instead, i drove up a saw there was not much people there but that didnt bother me I Emediatly saw a video game stall but they had no DS games, then I Heard It What I Shouldnt Of listened Too A Man Said In A Deep Voice "Hey Kid Come Over Here I Want To Show You Something, I Have This Old Game You Can Have" I Saw The Game was Super Mario 64 DS and Im A Massive Mario Fan So I Emeditly said "How Much?" He Said "Free If You Promise Not To Let Any Wone Else See Or Know About it" He Shoved It In My Hands I Looked At It And When I Looked Back He was Gone I Decided To Go Home To Play it.

When I Got Home I Saw That my Ds Was On The Table Like It Was Waiting for Me To Play I Was Confused But Didnt really care Because I Just Got A Brand New Game For FREE! I Opened My DS To see It Was Already On I Put The Game In And Imediditly It Opened the Game it loaded up with a black screen and went directly to the screen where you choose your game save I saw there was a game save already with 24 Stars I Chose To Make A New File But It Made Me Select The Already Saved Game It Loaded Up I Was Kind Of Bummed So I Went And Ran Around the place I Was Mario By The Way I Went Up To The hedges And Noticed They Were In The Shape Of Luigi's Sign And Spun My Screen And It Was The Waluigi Sign Then It Happened A White Glove Covered In Dirt Came Up And Grabbed Marios Ancle And Then Draged Him Under The Ground I Apeared To Be In A Room Which Was Like Boo's Haunt Library And Then Waluigi Started Walking Towards Mario I Couldnt Move Mario Was Doing The Thing Where HE Sleeps He Was Getting Closer By The Second I Was Drasticly Pressing Buttons Waluigi Had Blood Shot Eyes And Was Holding A Knife He Got So Close That... You Know What Happens From Here...[[File:Pastaimage.png|thumb|Waluigi]]

How is anyone supposed to read that?

It takes skill to fuck up an image this badly, with them low-res jpg compression and MSpaint text.

I didn't bother linking to the crappypasta that image is from because it seemed to be unremarkably cliche and boring, but then I found out it has the greatest sequence of words ever:

Images of Mario would flash such as [...] a Pianta fisting Mario.

http://wikiindex.org/Ron_Paul_wiki

Which reminds me, have you heard about conservapedia?

Baby Luigi said:
Which reminds me, have you heard about conservapedia?
TwoMeters.png

Capture_51bcccd0ef72b3477080f8a57e37a5bd9e726e20.png

Legit articles.

Ron Paul Wiki said:
Please see its'[sic] discussion / talk page for any additional details.

From the article "Sing a Song of Patrick"
•This is the second time where SpongeBob's parents are in a picture. The first was Home Sweet Pineapple.
•Patrick has three fans that like his song, they are SpongeBob, Old Man Jenkins, and the orange Harold.
•Running Gag: SpongeBob's arms are removed from his body
•Patrick accurately describes a riot as an "angry mob with pitchforks and torches," but SpongeBob mistakes it for a fan club, marking another moment of Patrick's brief high intellect.
• This is the second time Patrick pulls SpongeBob's arm off. the first time was "Big Pink Loser".
• Patrick takes SpongeBob's money against his consent to buy something, in this case payment to turn his poem into a song. He would do this again in Yours, Mine, and Mine.
• The braces-wearing orange nerd fish, seen in the episode Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture as a member of the fanclub, is seen in the comic shop. He is reading a comic and gets annoyed by Patrick's constant noise. He remarks, "If only Inaudible Lad were here right now!"
• The scene where the gears in Patrick's head turn was previously seen in Patrick SmartPants.
• In real life, a record player stuck to the top of a radio tower with gum would not broadcast music.
•Patrick's song should have been on a CD, not a record; records (though for nostalgia purposes is still in limited production) went obsolete in the early 1990s.
• It's suggested that Gary has a dodgeball, due to his "maybe" reaction to SpongeBob when he asked Gary.
• Gookie Wookie Teddy Bear is a parody of the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang song, Chu-Chi Face.
• When SpongeBob and Patrick climb up the radio tower, the space object that pass them is Sputnik 1, Russia's and the worlds first artificial satellite, which in fact launched on October 4, 1957 and burned up on February 4, 1958, so it's impossible for Sputnik 1 to appear in the episode.
• The radio mast on the radio station looked exactly like Warsaw Radio Mast.
• The time card in this episode has the same background as the title card in Band Geeks.

http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/Grox/Trivia

Yep, this is its own article

Magikrazy said:
From the article "Sing a Song of Patrick"
•This is the second time where SpongeBob's parents are in a picture. The first was Home Sweet Pineapple.
•Patrick has three fans that like his song, they are SpongeBob, Old Man Jenkins, and the orange Harold.
•Running Gag: SpongeBob's arms are removed from his body
•Patrick accurately describes a riot as an "angry mob with pitchforks and torches," but SpongeBob mistakes it for a fan club, marking another moment of Patrick's brief high intellect.
• This is the second time Patrick pulls SpongeBob's arm off. the first time was "Big Pink Loser".
• Patrick takes SpongeBob's money against his consent to buy something, in this case payment to turn his poem into a song. He would do this again in Yours, Mine, and Mine.
• The braces-wearing orange nerd fish, seen in the episode Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture as a member of the fanclub, is seen in the comic shop. He is reading a comic and gets annoyed by Patrick's constant noise. He remarks, "If only Inaudible Lad were here right now!"
• The scene where the gears in Patrick's head turn was previously seen in Patrick SmartPants.
• In real life, a record player stuck to the top of a radio tower with gum would not broadcast music.
•Patrick's song should have been on a CD, not a record; records (though for nostalgia purposes is still in limited production) went obsolete in the early 1990s.
• It's suggested that Gary has a dodgeball, due to his "maybe" reaction to SpongeBob when he asked Gary.
• Gookie Wookie Teddy Bear is a parody of the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang song, Chu-Chi Face.
• When SpongeBob and Patrick climb up the radio tower, the space object that pass them is Sputnik 1, Russia's and the worlds first artificial satellite, which in fact launched on October 4, 1957 and burned up on February 4, 1958, so it's impossible for Sputnik 1 to appear in the episode.
• The radio mast on the radio station looked exactly like Warsaw Radio Mast.
• The time card in this episode has the same background as the title card in Band Geeks.
Seriously, you could put the trivia of ANY Spongeob wiki article here.

http://mountaindew.wikia.com/wiki/Mountain_Dew_Wiki

If any soft drink deserved a wiki...Yeah, it'd be Mountain Dew.

Back