Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Winter person

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Whichever one is not happening at the moment

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
id love to shovel snow out of my drive way, but we never get snow so that never happens.

I want snow in the summer

two things we never get around here

i'm wanting winter right now, but that's because it's summer.

seriously though fuck bugs. and the heat. and bugs.

Winter is definitely my favorite time of the year. I just love everything about it! The snow, christmas, skiing, ice skating, slalom and all that good stuff. I'm not a big fan of the cold, but it doesn't bother me all that much.

Winter FTW.
Up here it gets cold starting in late September, and the snow lasts from December to June 8)
Which is why the UP boasts a population of only around three hundred thousand.
I don't have a problem with it though, more snow means more skiing :D

Not sure how I missed this thread but I prefer Summer, mainly because I always feel the cold really badly in Winter, plus Australian Winter is always really boring because we don't get snow or anything. Also, something about the sun rising really early makes me actually wake up and want to go get stuff done, whereas in Winter it's always dark and unmotivating, and then it starts raining so you can't do anything, or you have to walk in the wet or something.

Also beaches, summer holidays, Christmas and stuff is always nice. <3

winter person
there isn't much to do here in the summer, there isn't a beach nearby and there are too many bugs outside.

Summer is dry and hot and mosquito-y. Winter is cool with rain.

Definitely a winter person. Having to put up with 80-90 degree heat the majority of the year (and in my case, walking home from school almost every day in said heat), winter is a blessing for us Floridians.

Winter of course. I love the cold way more than the heat. Also, Christmas is around the corner when it's cold, which is my favorite holiday.

winter>summer

people all around me are busy complaining about the cold

and i'm just sitting here enjoying it

This 40-degree weather is just awesome.

Hawlucha said:
people all around me are busy complaining about the cold

and i'm just sitting here enjoying it

This 40-degree weather is just awesome.

Not the 29 degree weather from yesterday

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Everyday in summer looks the dang same but I find with winter you get much more variety in the sky and stuff
So I suppose you're a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey?

MCS said:
Definitely a winter person. Having to put up with 80-90 degree heat the majority of the year (and in my case, walking home from school almost every day in said heat), winter is a blessing for us Floridians.

It's not just hot, it's humid. Southern Californians don't know what high humidity is.

I personally don't prefer either.

Summer is way too hot, and there's no cooling down because mom says playing in the hose is for little kids. Plus the bugs are out in Summer and I get scared of being bit/stung.

Whereas, I love watching the snow from inside, but I hate being cold. Usually in Winter, I am always wearing some kind of hoodie or sweater, even if the heater's on.

If I had to choose, Winter is my choice.

Back