• Winter person

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Whichever one is not happening at the moment

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
I never see snow before.
And I will keep sneezing if I am at the temperature which is below 28 Degree Celcius.

So summer I guess.

Summer because my air conditioning works fine, but it's very difficult to heat our cedar house in the winter when we live on a big, windy hill. Also my birthday is in the summer and so is softball and vacation. :)

I prefer fall and winter over spring and summer.

Caliborn said:
Is that why you call yourself "cryoAwakening"?

Actually, it's a homestuck name that I made awhile back based on one of my favorite colors looking like the color of ice and because I really enjoyed the Homestuck song "Awakening". (And of course, it's my username because of my maf game).

I prefer the winter. Since I live in Canada, it's easy for me to get used to the cold. I also like to eat ice cubes regardless of how it is outside, so that's another reason I'm used to it. I find the snow looks so nice for some reason, and I enjoy playing in it. There's things like sledding and snowball fights, and only outside chore I need to do in the winter is shoveling. My birthday's in the winter as well (January 29th), so it's quite fun! There's also other exciting things like Christmas and New Years. =P

Summer, on the other hand, I need like 8 glasses of ice to cool down and it doesn't feel as exciting to me. Bugs roam around, and I hate them to death. Especially mosquitoes; I am a TOTAL mosquito magnet. I flip out if I see bees and spiders as well. The heat I'm not used to lol

Timmy said:
...Since I live in Canada...

...Summer, on the other hand, I need like 8 glasses of ice to cool down
heh

hehehehehahahahahaha

you've got to be kidding me

you guys' summers are the best

i visited alaska last summer and it was perfect weather

although the sun setting at 10 PM kinda bothered me

Morgan said:
summer summer summer

hate the cold

love the heat

pretty simple
you and I, we'll get along just fine

I love Summer; always have, always will, but particularly now that my job requires going outside more often than I like.

Viridi said:
Timmy said:
...Since I live in Canada...

...Summer, on the other hand, I need like 8 glasses of ice to cool down
heh

hehehehehahahahahaha

you've got to be kidding me

you guys' summers are the best

i visited alaska last summer and it was perfect weather

although the sun setting at 10 PM kinda bothered me
Well yeah, but the south has AWESOME winters.

When I was in Florida in February, it felt just like summer, pretty much. Wisconsin has some pretty nice summers too minus all the bugs.

Im a bit of both. Summer I enjoy because we get a full term off school.
And Winter i live in a cold country so im pretty much used to the cold.

Winter, even though it lasts for five months where I live

winter.

i get hot really easily and considering what this place is, it gets really hot, humidity doesn't help either.

Poliswag said:
Summer. Last time I checked, I didn't have to shovel snow off my driveway during the summer.

Yes, because shoveling the driveway (the only yard work in the winter) is much worse than all the summer yard work like mowing, weeding, and other stuff.

cryoAwakening said:
Poliswag said:
Summer. Last time I checked, I didn't have to shovel snow off my driveway during the summer.

Yes, because shoveling the driveway (the only yard work in the winter) is much worse than all the summer yard work like mowing, weeding, and other stuff.

It could be for him. There are people that don't mind mowing the grass or fixing up their yard/garden. There are also people that don't mind shoveling snow.

I am a summer person because my hands become cold and chapped during winter and I don't like when it's too cold.

I'm getting more used to the cold, probably because of the amount inside my soul, but the heat of Summer kills me.

It's winter now here but we're getting less rain than we did in Autumn.

Yoshi876 said:
I'm getting more used to the cold, probably because of the amount inside my soul, but the heat of Summer kills me.

deep.

I like all of the seasons! But if I had to choose a favorite, I'd have to go with winter. Down here in South Florida (or perhaps "up here in South Florida," it depends on where we are in relation to you), cold fronts make the season very enjoyable even if it doesn't really get below the 50s or the 40s.

No snow here, though. :(

Winter. Especially since the air conditioner in my truck only works sporadically.

Randy Cunningham said:
when it's your summer, it's someone else's winter, ergo someone has to shovel snow off their driveway during the summer

Back