Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I wish "Another Dimension" from KRTD made the cut but oh well.

Pokemon I feel has a good library though.

I think Fire Emblem has a good song representation since most of the songs do have something to do with the Coliseums such as Fight 1 from Gaiden usually plays in the arenas in the GBA games.

Baby Luigi said:
i don't know about you, but ds quality rips aren't suitable enough for music in this type of game, no matter how "good" it is
it's lazy, yes. is it unplayable? not for me.

Smash Tour is so bad, too long even on 15 turn, forces you to use characters you don't care about, relies too much on luck. When I think I have to do the 2 others boards to unlock a stage...
If there is one better thing the 3DS version has over the Wii U version, it's Smash Run.

Cirdec said:
Smash Tour is so bad, too long even on 15 turn, forces you to use characters you don't care about, relies too much on luck. When I think I have to do the 2 others boards to unlock a stage...
If there is one better thing the 3DS version has over the Wii U version, it's Smash Run.

Smash Tour does operate in a similar manner to Mario Party, so that's to be expected.

Then there's Metroid with its usual shitty selection of Smash music, all having to relate to lava themes somehow because apparently Sakurai has never played a Metroid game and believes that Metroid is just lava and acid land.

And not one of those is Lower Norfair/Magmoor Caverns. i don't understand

On the bright side, all the Mega Man music is completely awesome. The Cut Man remix is my everything. <3

At least the Pokemon music is pretty awesome. They remixed Cynthia's theme (AKA the best DP music), the DP wild battle theme, and the Team Flare theme. I am slightly disappointed they didn't remix Diantha's theme, but at least it's in there.

The thing that pisses me off about the soundtrack is how they shortened Id Purpose.

Cirdec said:
At least Mario Party is fun and needs more skill to win.

Too bad the newer Mario Partys are not like that. Even in Mario Party 9, you might do very well to start, but then a game changer ruins everything near the end (why else would 4th place try to land on Bowser Spaces).

Anyway, Smash Tour can at least offer you some rewards when the game is all set and done, which can even include some Crazy Orders Passes.

The only thing that really disappointed me was the lack of any Rhythm Heaven music whatsoever, not even on the Gamer stage which received a track from Daigasso Band Brothers (another rhythm game), like c'mon really. Missed opportunity.

Also the fact that Wario got screwed over heaps as well. No Mona Pizza, no Jimmy's Aerobics (like tell me that wouldn't be awesome on the Wii Fit Studio stage) and basically nothing new from Brawl aside from Gamer and Ruins (though I'll admit a Wario Land track is well overdue and I'm glad they delivered).

I love every remix from Animal Crossing though, they absolutely nailed it by including Bubblegum KK and 7PM.

edit: I can't believe I forgot Glittertown as well, that would've been so much better than the track we received.

Wario Land: Shake it has such an underrated soundtrack. The reason no one talks about is because no one knows much about the game. You could blame nintendo for barely promoting it,

Hey I have a question, if any of you guys have the PAL version of the Wii U version or at least know someone with the PAL version. Can they tell me if Smash Tour is renamed Smash World?

I'm a bit late to the party (not the Tour, at least), but yeah, my sister and I actually played a bit in it yesterday.

8-player Smash is fantastic. Since it was my friend's game, though, I got a chance to hear the music. The music is okay at best. I can barely hear it over the fighting, though, so I think I'm just going to turn it off like I did in the 3DS game. I think fights are more hilarious and chaotic without the music. Also, since the average fight in my games go a little over 15 minutes, the music can start becoming grating.

I don't understand why you can't play ALL stages in 8-player Smash. Kongo Jungle N64 and normal Battlefield are quite small, but still big enough to "support" 8-player play, and not by coincidence, they're the most fun stages to play on.

I'm not really fond of the Smash 4 theme anyway. I get tired of it pretty quickly.

Anyhow, I'm definitely getting the Mario amiibo so I can cradle it and feel it and display it.

Lucina said:
Wario Land: Shake it has such an underrated soundtrack. The reason no one talks about is because no one knows much about the game. You could blame nintendo for barely promoting it,
When an Nintendo game is more ignored than Tropical Freeze, that's not a good thing for it.

Anyway, I have a question: Why the heck was Fountain of Dreams cut? Out of all of the Melee tracks (excluding extra songs), they had to cut Fountain of Dreams. It's not like they had to export it from Melee, since it was in Brawl as well. It's one of the best tracks in Melee, and they blatantly dropped it for no good reason. We at least got one version of Gourmet Race, but it's the inferior one from Brawl. I ask all of you to think of one explanation for this odd absence.

Northern Verve said:
Hey I have a question, if any of you guys have the PAL version of the Wii U version or at least know someone with the PAL version. Can they tell me if Smash Tour is renamed Smash World?
I can confirm that it's definitely Smash Tour.

Lumastar said:
Anyway, I have a question: Why the heck was Fountain of Dreams cut? Out of all of the Melee tracks (excluding extra songs), they had to cut Fountain of Dreams. It's not like they had to export it from Melee, since it was in Brawl as well. It's one of the best tracks in Melee, and they blatantly dropped it for no good reason. We at least got one version of Gourmet Race, but it's the inferior one from Brawl. I ask all of you to think of one explanation for this odd absence.
It was cut because they didn't want it.

SKmarioman said:
Northern Verve said:
I can confirm that it's definitely Smash Tour.

This makes me wonder if Smash World is an entirely new mode yet to be added to the game. It's not entirely farfetch'd either. As the 50-fact direct showed us offline and online tournament mode that has yet to be added to the game.

Smash World was found amongst audio files for 8-Player Smash and the Special Orders before they were officially confirmed. Tourney was also in these files. and the mode isn't in the game as of yet. So maybe Smash World is some mystery new mode that's still being worked on?

ThreeThousand said:
On the bright side, all the Mega Man music is completely awesome. The Cut Man remix is my everything. <3
I don't know about you but <3 <3 <3 Shadow Man remix

Finally played Crazy Orders, and I have to say, that mode is definitely more fun than both Classic and Smash "Who Thought This Was a Good Idea" Tour.

so did i just suddenly start sucking or did everyone online get really good

i tried playing for glory and i got absolutely pummeled

fucking diddy kong kept grabbing me and then juggling me in the air

Back