• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Sylveon said:
am I the only one who loves the unova stage?
No. It's one of my favorites!

Gamefreak75 said:
Wow, Celestial Valley plays on Great Cave Offensive?

it would be amazing if the best song in air ride played on a stage based on the best mode in super star

I find it pretty meh, personally. I greatly prefer the other Pokemon stage; it's my favorite new stage on the 3DS version.

GalacticPetey said:
All these new stages... BANNED
If they're banned, that makes them better than the rest.

Exceptions apply.

GalacticPetey said:
But seriously, I'd like some more neutral stages (and not just FD skins).

well not much can be done about it.

but at least stage builder has more potential so you might be able to do what ya want with that.

Yeah unlike the rather bland options you have in Brawl's Stage Builder. If you have someone that can draw some really good competitive stage options that are unique and still viable for competition and/or based on stages that are viable that have platforms or would be viable if it had no hazards. The only real concern would be getting these stages onto most of the Tourney Wii U's but that's doable with the sharing options. Since you can just get them straight from connecting to the Network.

Smasher said:
I find it pretty meh, personally. I greatly prefer the other Pokemon stage; it's my favorite new stage on the 3DS version.
Prism Tower is my favourite 3DS stage as well. No annoying hazards but the stage changes enough to always be interesting.

One question still kinda remains from the Audio leak stuff after we got some closure on both 8-Player Smash as well as the Special/Master/Crazy Orders thing...

What is Smash World all about?

Unless of course it's some weird thing where it was the original name for Smash Tour or it will be called Smash World in the Japanese and/or PAL versions of the game.

DaKid said:
Sakurai should have made it where stages have battlefield versions.

Why? I mean, other than the three platforms, there wouldn't be much difference, and FD is played way more than Battlefield is iirc.

I mean, I see the appeal, but it's a very minimal difference.

Claus said:
Why? I mean, other than the three platforms, there wouldn't be much difference, and FD is played way more than Battlefield is iirc.

I mean, I see the appeal, but it's a very minimal difference.

Battlefield is considered one of the most balanced stages by competitive players, so more variation on that would be better. FD promotes projectile camping.

lol yeah, Battlefield is considered the better stage because it's more balanced.

Believe it or not, platforms can make a big difference to a characters abilities.

Maki Nishikino said:
lol yeah, Battlefield is considered the better stage because it's more balanced.

Believe it or not, platforms can make a big difference to a characters abilities.

Yeah just a flat land is basically begging for projectile spam.

I think i would have prefered battlefield versions instead too, but oh well.

I get all of that, I just mean why would you want both a Battlefield "Alpha" mode (just nicknaming it for better easier use) and a "Omega" mode? I mean, does the difference really make up for basically the same thing but with 3 platforms?

Claus said:
I get all of that, I just mean why would you want both a Battlefield "Alpha" mode (just nicknaming it for better easier use) and a "Omega" mode? I mean, does the difference really make up for basically the same thing but with 3 platforms?

I think what it was being referred to was instead of fd it would be battlefield.

Zae Eildus said:
Claus said:

I think what it was being referred to was instead of fd it would be battlefield.

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

I dunno guys, but I get this dread feeling that there won't be any Mario RPG trophies in the Wii U version. I know people have been saying there'll be more stuff from the console Paper Mario games, but think about it, all the usual trophies (Paper Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser) have been used on the 3DS version, and I doubt the only trophies will be of say, Count Bleck or someone else. (although I think a Bleck trophy would look stunning with what they could do with that space texture under his cape) Of course since there were NO Mario & Luigi trophies there COULD be some in this version, but it's a handheld series and that should've been the 3DS's job. I think at most we'll get Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser in paper form, with (sigh) Sticker Star descriptions again because "most recent game" and all. Once again, the Mario & Luigi series will get the shaft. At least there's potential for more music.

But I'll be happy if even ONE original character from a console Paper Mario or a M&L game gets a trophy. I ain't bitching because they're not playable because I know they have no chance in hell.

Back