Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

More:

[youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMsQdLND2K4][/youtube]

I hope I'm going to love the Great Cave Offensive stage. Also, Celestial Valley music. :P

Dr. Mario said:
I hope I'm going to love the Great Cave Offensive stage. Also, Celestial Valley music. :P
the great cave offensive stage looks awful

like, it's basically impossible to kill anyone besides hitting those danger zones, and there are so many danger zones that i'd expect people to be dying left and right

Nabber said:
literally all stages confirmed to suck

welp arent you a jump of joy?

like, it's basically impossible to kill anyone besides hitting those danger zones, and there are so many danger zones that i'd expect people to be dying left and right

its a freaking cave for christs sake

do you expect a portal out of nowhere that sucks players out of the cave?

Nabber said:
Dr. Mario said:

That's why I'm going to love it.

Zae Eildus said:
Nabber said:
literally all stages confirmed to suck

welp arent you a jump of joy?

its a freaking cave for christs sake

do you expect a portal out of nowhere that sucks players out of the cave?
Look, I just don't think any of the new stages look fun. Playing the stages on the 3DS version is ridiculous because I have to focus so much on avoiding stage hazards that it just becomes not fun.

God, that Paper Mario Bowser's castle sucks.

I have to agree with you on Paper Mario's Bowser Castle stage. There are so little platforms. @.@

i wonder if im the only one that likes the majority of the stages

Especially willy's castle, paper mario stage, and the train stage(forget the name).

Contra(dictory) said:
nabber you should change your avatar to prince zuko

because you're never happy
is it really a crime to not like these stages

is that really so much of a crime

it's not like i'm the only one

Zae Eildus said:

Especially willy's castle, paper mario stage, and the train stage(forget the name).
I like the majority of the stages. I just tolerate Paper Mario and I mildly dislike the train stage, but I really like Wily's Castle. I dislike Unova Pokémon League, Jungle Japes, Living Room, Tortimer Island, Green Hill Zone, and maybe Mushroomy Kingdom, but the rest, I tolerate or I like.

Nabber said:
Contra(dictory) said:
nabber you should change your avatar to prince zuko

because you're never happy
is it really a crime to not like these stages

is that really so much of a crime

it's not like i'm the only one

no, it's more like

all you fucking do is complain, in every thread you're in

and look, I get it, you come from a shitty environment and you're cynical and it's hard to try to look on the bright side of things sometimes but holy shit you are not a thirteen year old anymore

it's okay to be sad sometimes, it's okay to have problems, it's okay to criticize things, but it's not okay when that's ALL YOU DO

every time I have seen you in the past well over a year you've been complaining about something stupid or your real life issues

and I understand, I really do, I've been there, I am there

but for fuck's sake, stop

Dr. Mario said:
Zae Eildus said:

I like the majority of the stages. I just tolerate Paper Mario and I mildly dislike the train stage, but I really like Wily's Castle. I dislike Unova Pokémon League, Jungle Japes, Living Room, Tortimer Island, Green Hill Zone, and maybe Mushroomy Kingdom, but the rest, I tolerate or I like.

uh okay, i heard a lot of people thought the stage selection was pretty bad this time around and ive been under the impression that a lot of people simply didnt like the stages.

Guess thats what i get for assuming but man, i really like the stages.

Although im still unsure why they brought back mushroomy kingdom and even brought back 75m in the wii u version.

They were like the most hated stages in like the entire franchise.

3DS stage selection is pretty meh to me, but I'm liking the look of the Wii U stage selection. Plus, there's FD versions of every stage in the game, so if it's too gimmicky I can just turn it into a different-looking Final Destination, like I always dreamed...

So, does anybody have any tips for unlocking custom outfits? I've played Trophy Rush and Smash Run quite a bit and I haven't nabbed a custom outfit to finally finish the first panel.

Sylveon said:
am I the only one who loves the unova stage?

i like it, plus it has awesome music.

Plus seeing reshiram in 3d is AWESOME.

So, does anybody have any tips for unlocking custom outfits? I've played Trophy Rush and Smash Run quite a bit and I haven't nabbed a custom outfit to finally finish the first panel.

honestly its tough, your only hope is to do smash run constantly, its annoying as crap to do that just for that panel, but its the only way i found, took me awhile to do that too.

Wow, Celestial Valley plays on Great Cave Offensive? I mean, I thought it was the best stage on the Wii U before, but they really want to put the other stages to shame with that music. Hoping for some Return to dreamland music if there's no rtd stage.

Gamefreak75 said:
Wow, Celestial Valley plays on Great Cave Offensive? I mean, I thought it was the best stage on the Wii U before, but they really want to put the other stages to shame with that music. Hoping for some Return to dreamland music if there's no rtd stage.
Yeah, that's Celestial Valley. Unless you're talking rhetorically. I also like to hear that Magma course music even if it a direct copy of the original.

Pyro said:
I've got quite a few from just playing through Classic. Press the home button when the roulette is going, hold A if the next reward is a customization and it'll stop on it. Classic is quick anyway so it doesn't take long if you play on higher difficulties and don't die.

Back