Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
So....haven't seen any comments on this, but it seems we get a look at the tier-ranking so far in the 3DS version...

https://game8.jp/matome/14157

Not sure how accurate this may be, but only a few characters seemed to have really moved while some have stayed in the same general area.

I love the new Star Fox stage! It's a BIG expansion over the previous stages!

Kellam said:
DQO4gfe.jpg

This apparently happens when you hit the Starman assist trophy with a Smash Attack. Amazing reference.
Perfect!

Ninelevendo said:
Never played Earthbound (never been released in these parts), but that reminded me of this:
Luigiending.jpg
Nice observation, but the color is different and the two exclaimation points are missing in 64. Of course, Earthbound may have still inspired Luigi's victory screen.

Claus said:
So....haven't seen any comments on this, but it seems we get a look at the tier-ranking so far in the 3DS version...

https://game8.jp/matome/14157

Not sure how accurate this may be, but only a few characters seemed to have really moved while some have stayed in the same general area.
I have a feeling that characters with high learning curves like Robin, Shulk, and Palutena will be higher in later, more developed versions of the Japanese and American tier lists.

I've stated it before, but I am very glad about the Duck Hunt Duo likely being high tier. I'm hoping that they will continue to rise competitively, but I will still take the position they are at now.

EDIT: I also find the fact that Pikachu is no longer high tier to be odd. Unless the competition is too good for him, he should honestly be higher. While it's far from a perfect conclusion, he was the best character in the demo in my opinion at least. I'm not saying he's far ahead though; Mario and Villager are really good. Villager might even be slightly ahead.

EDIT 2: Just noticed high tier Yoshi.
Wow. I was not expecting this at all.

Lumastar said:
I love the new Star Fox stage! It's a BIG expansion over the previous stages!
Ninelevendo said:
Never played Earthbound (never been released in these parts), but that reminded me of this:
Luigiending.jpg
Nice observation, but the color is different and the two exclaimation points are missing in 64. Of course, Earthbound may have still inspired Luigi's victory screen.
Thank you, Captain obvious.

Looks at "tier list"

Luigi at the bottom. GGGAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH

Either way, I'm not buying this tier list. It looks like it's based on earlier ones. (Like Rosie in a similar position to Ice Climber), and Yoshi just looks like he's put there for favouritism.

That tier list is, like, guaranteed certain to change. I'm sure of it

I prefer just Duck Hunt too.

But Duck Hunt Dog doesn't really fit so much since it's also a Duck in the pair, so Dunt Hunt technically is the better term. I personally think that it should be Dunt Hunt Duo.

Duck Hunt is the name of the game they originate from. Because, well, you hunt ducks.

To refer to both the dog AND the duck as "Duck Hunt" really does not make much sense. Am I supposed to take it that the duck is duck-hunting?

"Duck Hunt Duo" at least makes sense in the fact that the dog and the duck are the only two characters in that game. So if you're not going to give them canonical names or refer to them simply as "Dog and Duck", then "Duck Hunt Duo" is kind of the only proper way to go.

Stooben summed up my thoughts perfectly

i like duck hunt duo as well, its just enough words and doesnt sound weird or over the top

anyway

just about 24 hours boys
u redy

I won't be getting it until my birthday, so no, I'm not ready.

Back