Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Paul Heyman said:
Baby Luigi said:
If this topic becomes inflated with posts with people begging on their knees for a godforsaken code I'll stab my Baby Luigi plush with a fork

:-X

on that note, here's a random out-of-the-blue question: why were you guys so fast on calling the ESRB leak a fake?

Simple, all other leaks for games before this who claimed to come from the ESRB were fake.

Paul Heyman said:
on that note, here's a random out-of-the-blue question: why were you guys so fast on calling the ESRB leak a fake?
I never trust leaks unless they're absolutely and completely solid.

MidnaFreak said:
So any euro users and/or australians here who didnt get a code?

Hello.

Ah don't worry about it.

Its no big deal.

Paul Heyman said:
Baby Luigi said:
If this topic becomes inflated with posts with people begging on their knees for a godforsaken code I'll stab my Baby Luigi plush with a fork

:-X

we weren't fast, just very skeptical of it.

it's healthy to be skeptical of stuff like that

That demo is pretty cool.

Basically every gamemode except for smash is blacked out, but i could theoretically play against 3 other people via local play.

Paul Heyman said:
I wasn't so fast, and I thought it was pretty dang convincing at first.

But again that friggin' Mario Kart 8 "leak" was, too.

besides, don't let hindsight bias get ahold of you

Mariofan169 said:
I can now wholeheartedly say that region locks can suck it.
They can suck it ever since the first person conceived of such a shitty thing.

Got one pm back that it worked

yay

i feel relieved

I will post the final code here b/c im going offline

A05VQ2CJ1WAEMRQ6

buh-bye!

mario: from the june event, he changed a bit. fludd got super strong, much more knockback now, and his meteor smash is even more deadly. you can feel the power now cause i smacked someone on the ground and they bounced back. i cant wait to use the different fludd attachments, it seems like itll be a really good combo with the cape to deny recoveries now. i couldnt do the fludd + cape combo in brawl but i feel like in this game its much easier and better to do. other than that, no other comments, im happy my main got buffed :]

link: seems much stronger, i was never really a link user (as was p much everyone else lol) shield is actually better, can deflect more things, seems like he got buffed all around in general. no real comments here

pikachu: volt tackle is sooooooooo much easier to control now, i love it. and thunder is super fast now, i think pikachu just got all around faster tbh. he smash attacks seem a tiny bit stronger but that could just be me. cant wait to play my boy again in the real deal

villager: i never pulled off the b down combo until now and holy shit it hits like a truck, probably the strongest b down in the game. lloid seems really cool, i actually pocketed an enemy villagers one and that thing stings lol. i didnt know you could pocket items on the ground, i thought you could only do it if people threw things at you. the pocket seems almost op lol, i love characters like this and i feel like im prob gonna main him more now.

megaman: same shit from the june demo, no real improvements. no real comments, its megaman, hes pretty decent, has a really unique moveset, awesome final smash. i dunno what to really say lol other than its fucken megaman. probably wont play him as much though, not really into his playstyle.

kinda sad the only stage is battlefield but its something. omega form looks pretty cool.

i love all the new items in this game, personal favs are boomerang, the one pacman alien item, x bomb, tornado sword, and the wind fan thing that blows people away lol
does anyone know what the tornado sword is? its a stone sword with an eye on it and if you smash attack with it, it creates a tornado which is pretty cool.

the most shitiest pokemon is probably dedenne, i saw him use nuzzle for like 3 seconds before dissapearing. shit did nothing, lol. id rather see goldeen or something

Robin said:
Mijzelffan said:
So club Nintendo is sending out demo codes, anyone get lucky? If anyone has any EU codes to spare I would love to take one haha.

It's for American Platinum Club Nintendo members only, so they wouldn't work on a European 3DS.

No it isn't, I actually got my own email from nintendo now, apparently Dutch email was sent out like an hour after the German and British ones.

Nico Yazawa said:
Maᴙio said:
Nico Yazawa said:
im happy my main got buffed :]
Yesh, 'nother Mario main.
:mario:
thumbup.gif

GalacticPetey said:
I really want to try out Doc.
doc is pretty interesting i agree
he changed a lot from melee -> sm4sh
his final smash is pretty silly though lol
How much did he change?

And does he even retain his godly f-air?

P.S. Dat final smash. It sucks.

May someone please PM me a code? I have a Tomodachi Life one I think no one used, but it's barely readable and I can't read a bunch of the letters very well...

Back