Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Wow exciting....*yawn*

And still no sign of a Direct...

I wanted to say this on Wednesday, but I didn't, so I'm saying it now. There was new information added to the site I wanted to comment on.

http://www.smashbros.com/us/3ds/gamemode/entry3.html

http://www.smashbros.com/us/howto/entry3.html

http://www.smashbros.com/us/howto/entry4.html

Well first off, I love the new look for Classic Mode, and that you get to choose who your next opponents will be. Second of all, incorporating the Fiend's Cauldron from Kid Icarus: Uprising here is a bit of brilliance; kind of adds more importance to the coins, or rather gold you collect by playing the game. Third, the variety of prizes you can get by clearing a single stage in Classic Mode is great; the fact that you can get a lot more out of playing a single run-through of Classic Mode adds a lot of replay value to me. Fourth, it looks like Mii Fighters will be this game's Fighting Polygon/Wireframe/Alloy Team. I like it, it makes sense, plus it'll be funny to see the Miis you have stored on your 3DS fighting you in these modes. And lastly, it looks like there's no Break the Targets/Target Smash... instead just Target Blast... That is incredibly lame, I must say.

Not much to say about everything else... other then it's strange that they call grabs "holds".

zlCfzSU8uT4r40CA7I

Pic of the day. Nightmare Wizard appears as an Assist Trophy! He will engulf the stage in darkness, and fighters will need to brawl blindly for a while. Look out for the effect before it goes dark, and play it to your advantage. Blinding and reversal effects even make the computer players mess up.
I dunno, but I think this assist trophy will be annoying. Still looks awesome though.

MOTHERFUCKING HELL YES, HE LOOKS BADASS. BEST WAY TO START OFF THE WEEK. His effect kind of sucks though, but whatever, he looks amazing.

Was really hoping for a new Kirby assist. Was thinking it would be Kracko who would shoot lightning in different directions or Galacta Knight acting as he did in Return to Dream Land, but I'll take this.

oh, also obligatory "wow sakurai another potential retro rep that only makes it in as an assist trophy"

and yes, nightmare is retro, his game was on the nes :sleep:

wow that's pretty cool

the effect is annoying but the visuals/idea are amazing

Magolor said:
MOTHERFUCKING HELL YES, HE LOOKS BADASS. BEST WAY TO START OFF THE WEEK. His effect kind of sucks though, but whatever, he looks amazing.
I'd prefer it if his effect was creating another monster to clobber that there Kirby.

echoing everyone elses' "sounds annoying, looks amazing"

Shy​ Guy said:
And still no sign of a Direct.

Yeah, at this point I'm wondering if the Hyrule Warriors direct was the only direct. But if so, I hope that they're just making time to do a Smash direct shortly before the Japanese release of the game in September.

Am I the only one that finds it funny by now that Pikachu's ears are almost always outside the border in alot of these character reel things when most of the characters are all inside their squares? (I know Yoshi's nose is also sticking out but yeah)

Northern Verve said:
Am I the only one that finds it funny by now that Pikachu's ears are almost always outside the border in alot of these character reel things when most of the characters are all inside their squares? (I know Yoshi's nose is also sticking out but yeah)
It's probably some kind of joke.

No snake? Maybe parents found him to violent? Sike! The still have canons and laser guns in smash! Snake is just obsolete! Suck it snake fanboys!(joking)

GalacticPetey said:
iU571fE.jpg

No sign of Konami. Snake is pretty much out now.

On the plus side, it looks like Falcon is default.

Wait

wasn't the game co-developed by Sora and Namco?

If so, why does it only say Original Game by Nintendo/HAL

Also if they'd only list the publisher why list HAL?

Sorry, I'm confused.

Back