Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
NABO said:
Lumastar said:
MidnaFreak said:
Lumastar said:
At the very least this should be an alternate costume for Ganondorf. The Dual Great Swords are also a must.

Don't think this is gonna happen at launch, seeing as how recent of a game Hyrule Warriors is. But I can definatly see it happen as DLC.
At the very least, Ganondorf should have the Great Sword.
But he has it in Down Taunt, obviously that is good enough
Nuuuuu

Does Rosalina have the same voice actress in this game as in Mario Kart 7. I ask that because her voice in that game was so much annoying.

Ninelevendo said:
Probably not. I doubt that they will use her voice AGAIN since Mario Golf: World Tour.
what about her voice in that game was hated by people?

I think Rosalina will have the same one from Mario Kart 8 & Super Mario 3D World (Laura Faye Smith)

MK7 Rosalina was Kerri Kane

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Victini and Xerneas are both support Pokémon. Victini's Victory Star boosts the attack of whoever throws the Poké Ball, and also prevents flinching. Xerneas's Geomancy increases the launch power of all fighters, but exceptionally raises it for whoever had the Poké Ball.

zlCfzSRICv0mhm5u8Z

Eh, it's nothing new, for me at least, since I've watched the majority of the Nintendo-streamed Smash Bros content, but I guess it's new to those who haven't.

Edit: Could this be possibly a repeat of last week with new stuff and then a disappointing final picture.......well hopefully, minus the crappy last week picture. I mean, we got a new assist, item, and (Technically) Pokemon this week so far, so...

Geomancy Xerneas is one of the most overpowered things, so I hope the power boost is very significant for the owner.

Holy crap, I just thought of something...

What if that the Kalos Pokemon Region is going to act like a Pokemon Stadium 3? I mean, not for sure, but notice how it'll be able to change from the different rooms, and in each of those rooms had different effects. The basic form of the stage will be Diantha's room, but then it'll switch over to different rooms where certain parts of the stage will change to fit the theme of the room?

To be honest, I think that it'll be just background detail and purely asthetics, but it would be pretty cool.

Is there a difference between Xerneas and Victiny support? The words are different but they seem to both increase the knockback of all moves.

Victini
-Increases Damage/knockback (one or both) dealing of the user
-Prevents flinching (idk not getting hit out of attacks maybe)

Xerneas
-Increases Knockback dealing for all players
-Increases it extra for user

We really need more info on the Kalos Ppkemon League stage.

How does it change? How do the transformations effect players? Is it banned?

nvgpGBi.jpg

DON'T GET THOSE HOPES UP YET

it's a modded 2ds (http://3dscapture.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1729)

Cirdec said:
Geomancy Xerneas is one of the most overpowered things, so I hope the power boost is very significant for the owner.

Mewtwo is also very overpowered and he was in Melee

oh wait he's low tier

Baby Man said:
Cirdec said:

Mewtwo is also very overpowered and he was in Melee

oh wait he's low tier

Right Sakurai doesn't respect much Pokémon powers.
At least he made Kyogre one of the best Pokémon in Brawl.

Mio Akiyama said:
Victini
-Increases Damage/knockback (one or both) dealing of the user
-Prevents flinching (idk not getting hit out of attacks maybe)

Xerneas
-Increases Knockback dealing for all players
-Increases it extra for user
Flinching is basically being sent back. Metal or Giga characters have hardly any Knockback because they don't flinch.

Re: E3 2013 Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Vince McMahon said:
so, interesting theory i have

since this game is coming out in 2014

and we have at the very least around 8-10 nintendo directs before the game comes out

what if there's a new SSB4 trailer thing for multiple characters to be confirmed (like around 4-5) every nintendo direct (or every 2) leading up to the game's release, concluding with a nintendo direct focusing solely on SSB4, giving us a concrete release date

Vince McMahon said:
Northern Verve said:
In other news, I found this somewhere that worries me.

And what about returning characters? I knew Sakurai wouldn't want to get too specific—Nintendo likes to announce characters for their big mascot fighting series with a dripfeed of news on the Smash Bros. Dojo website—but should fans expect all of their favorites from Melee and Brawl?

"The reality of the situation unfortunately is that there are certain limitations on the 3DS," Sakurai said. The 3DS and Wii U versions of the next Smash Bros will have the same library of characters.

"So we're forced into the situation where we may need to reduce some characters to a certain degree. but we're really working hard in order to include as many characters as possible."

hey SM

you forgot a certain part of this quote

"So we're forced into the situation where we may need to reduce some characters to a certain degree. but we're really working hard in order to include as many characters as possible."

so, i'm thinking that while both version will have the same amount of characters, and same library of characters

due to the 3DS's limited power, they simply have to scale down a few characters

like (note: IF THEY RETURN) olimar having less pikmin, pokemon trainer having one pokemon, etc

i like how both of these predictions, made back in june/july 2013 pretty much got nailed to a tee

Early PoTD.

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Here's the trophy gallery for the 3DS version. You can rotate the trophies by drawing circles on the bottom screen. Super Smash Bros. Brawl had tons of trophies, but rumor has it that the 3DS version alone may have more than Brawl. Looks like the Dr. Wily that we made from scratch for the 3DS version is on his knees in disbelief.

zlCfzSRca1kyyVPZbA

'3K get over here

Here's something new--the trophy shop. If you're having a hard time getting certain trophies, why not just buy them? They sometimes go on sale, too.

zlCfzSRcbMAX8ULwuf

Finally. Those trophies tho...

>play coins

mashpotato samurai pls

edit: wait if the up to 8GB game card of the 3DS (same as a double-layered wii disc) has more trophies than brawl's 544, then... what sort of hype runs through my veins!?

Back