• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Magolor said:
Looks like Andross got extremely nerfed. Instead of spitting out like 10 squares at once, he only spits 3-4 squares at a time. Not sure how to feel. He was one of the best assist trophies to get, but also one of the worst to fight against.
well, at least Dr. Wright was significantly buffed, those skyscrapers are ginormous.

Well, it seems it's over now. I guess I was right when the "surprises" were just random celebrities I have never heard of coming and playing a game or two. Oh well. Tomorrow's the last day, but as far as I know, Nintendo isn't streaming. I seriously think a Smash-centered direct is needed next month. Too many unanswered questions, unknown modes for both versions, and there's still a character video or two left. (I think it's two more left, but that's me.)

GX footage of a fight on Pilotwings, looks like Doc Martin is in Little Mac's victory animation.

Has Pac-Man had a costume revealed yet?

Because I swear if Ms. Pac-Man isn't a costume for Pac-Man, I'm gonna bust a tit.

Magikrazy said:
Has Pac-Man had a costume revealed yet?

Because I swear if Ms. Pac-Man isn't a costume for Pac-Man, I'm gonna bust a tit.

What did those poor tits do to you?

I'm talking about the birds of course.

hVT4xaN.jpg

go check the smash website :P (it's TAKAMARU!)

...he's probs an assist trophy

I'm so happy samurai put samurai in smash

Seriously though, these assist trophies are fantastic; heaps better selection of characters than Brawl

though tbh takamaru would've been great as playable :|

Captain GBAToad said:
I'm so happy samurai put samurai in smash

Seriously though, these assist trophies are fantastic; heaps better selection of characters than Brawl

The worst part is that I only just recently discovered his moveset potential. I'm still glad that he's an Assist Trophy though.

Captain GBAToad said:

It seems that Sakurai is taking quite a bit of highly requested playable characters (Midna, Skull Kid, Ashley, Waluigi, Dark Samus, etc) and making them assist trophies. I mean, it's better than nothing at the very least and it's nice to see a recently long-forgotten Nintendo IP making the cut to be an assist.

Here's Sakurai's quote:

Pic of the day. I, Takamaru, have waited many years to appear in Super Smash Bros.! Link, Samus, Pit, and I debuted in the same year! Multidirectional Pinwheel Knife Rook Attack!! (FYI, I'm an Assist Trophy.)

Magolor said:
Pic of the day. I, Takamaru, have waited many years to appear in Super Smash Bros.! Link, Samus, Pit, and I debuted in the same year! Multidirectional Pinwheel Knife Rook Attack!! (FYI, I'm an Assist Trophy.)
[laughs]

As we can see, Sakurai is once again very clear when stating a character is not playable.

Kind of odd that he's being so vague with another character for almost a year now.

Don't mind this, I didn't really want Takamaru to be playable anyway.

Surprised they deconfirmed him right after his recent announcement, though.

Not sure if anyone has commented on this, but Nintendo may have leaked Wario in SSB4, as evidence in this JWittz Nintendo News video.

So as it was brought up in this topic here:

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=30588.0

I think it's a shame Takamaru's not playable, but hey, perhaps she'll be promoted to playable for next time, like with Little Mac! I probably would me more upset about this if I didn't cut my loses and focused all my energy in making sure Ridley and Krystal (my two most-wanted characters) get in the game. I'm still a little upset, but probably not as upset as I would be if I found out neither of these two are playable characters in this game.

daily-en_20140729_zqo3j.jpg

[FAKE CAPTION:] Pic of the day. It's the Bouquet Gardens from Paper Mario: Sticker Star! The giant fan in the background will change to different stickers as the fight moves on. The fighters will retain a flat appearance here, just like in another world...

(i like my fake caption :P)

Vince McMahon said:
daily-en.jpg

[FAKE CAPTION:] Pic of the day. It's the Bouquet Gardens from Paper Mario: Sticker Star! The giant fan in the background will change to different stickers as the fight moves on. The fighters will retain a flat appearance here, just like in another world...

(i like my fake caption :P)
1. It's Hither Thither Hill.
2. This is one of the last Paper Mario/Mario RPGs that I would have expected, but as someone who actually liked Paper Mario: Sticker Star I am impressed by it.
3. OH YES! WE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE GETTING PAPER MARIO, YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

Back