• Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
New Super Mario said:
But stages like the one DK one and Mushroomy Kingdom are awful. It's too awkward to fight on them.
ikr

it's too bad, because the dk one has awesome music like bramble blast

Zae Roles said:
personally i think fd is the worst.

only good thing is the music.

the backgrounds are nice too

i agree, the backgrounds and the music are the only great things about final destination. the rest of the stage is okay.

i really don't get this fixation that every stage has to just be a clump of platforms or a single, flat surface or all that. sidescrolling stages are (normally, fuck rumble falls) really interesting, in my opinion, and this one's looking pretty great.

Dr. Javelin said:
New Super Mario said:
But stages like the one DK one and Mushroomy Kingdom are awful. It's too awkward to fight on them.
ikr

Project M fixes this. The stage is reworked to be stationary and balanced, but you keep the background and music.

GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Javelin said:
New Super Mario said:
ikr

Project M fixes this. The stage is reworked to be stationary and balanced, but you keep the background and music.

or ya could just stage replace with something far more interesting, like what I do :P

depends on which stage it is

i'm looking forward to this one personally

BMB said:
Interesting pic of the day, but I definitely love how Rosalina just has all these awesome poses to her, even when she is knocked out.

Since when are fish lips awesome? Since when is laying down awesome? What is awesome about that picture? What?

Crackin355 said:
BMB said:
Interesting pic of the day, but I definitely love how Rosalina just has all these awesome poses to her, even when she is knocked out.

Since when are fish lips awesome? Since when is laying down awesome? What is awesome about that picture? What?

Fanfictions

lol^
BMB said:
ikr laying on the ground is such a badass pose

BMB, do think Rosalina will have an awesome post when she's star KO'd? Because I'd think so

New Super Mario said:
I like how Mabel is just chilling in the background

"What is it about this person that others find so appealing? She doesn't have white and green gingham plaid like I do...."

Dr. Javelin said:
Does anyone honestly enjoy the sidescrolling stages? I've always wondered why they keep putting them in.

rainbow cruise ftw

Junketsu said:
New Super Mario said:
I like how Mabel is just chilling in the background

"What is it about this person that others find so appealing? She doesn't have white and green gingham plaid like I do...."

not the mabel special

ssbday198.jpg

Sakurai says:The Peanut Popgun now deals a powerful attack when it explodes. It’ll be difficult to hit your target, but when you succeed, the explosion will really blow your enemies away. Give it a shot when you break someone’s shield.

Giga12 said:
ssbday198.jpg

Sakurai says:The Peanut Popgun now deals a powerful attack when it explodes. It’ll be difficult to hit your target, but when you succeed, the explosion will really blow your enemies away. Give it a shot when you break someone’s shield.

The expressions in this game are absolute god-tier.

Smash Bros. is really taking over my mind recently. Had a dream that the release date was announced. September 5th, 2014. I will completely flip my shit (in a good way) if that ends up being the release date for either version.

Lord G. Matters said:
Giga12 said:
ssbday198.jpg

The expressions in this game are absolute god-tier.
I know, my god. Now, I need to wait for Wario to come out from his hiding.

Sylveon said:
Still waiting for Eggman to be confirmed.

same for King K rool

King K. Rool is a possibility. Though are you joking about Eggman? A 2nd Sonic character isn't too likely. Though I'd gladly take Eggman getting in if it meant it was either him or Shadow. (But I'd still like Tails to be the 2nd Sonic character should there ever be one)

Eggman would be great as an Assist Trophy. He could be in his Eggmobile orwhateveryoucall it flying around and using his machinery to attack your opponents

Back