Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Please no, that's exactly the wrong thing to do.

If this article isn't a joke in itself anyway.

I think it would be funnier if it was written in a p4rgaming-esque rather than...what we got.

Gamefreak75 said:
I have to admit that I really love the way the Miiverse stage is handled.

Instead of having quality drawings that people like myself work on be featured on the stage, let's just have a bunch of "CHARACTER sucks", movie spoilers, memes, and dick pictures on the stage instead. I don't need to see quality drawings of Ike on the Miiverse stage, I'd rather they show the picture of Ike licking an ass 3 times in a row.
Wow.

To say that Miiverse admins are as competent as half-dead cockroaches with a brain-deteriorating parasite is an understatement. And probably a restatement of fact, but I guess that just reinforces it.

I wanted to look forward to Marios in Miiverse, but I guess I'll just add Miiverse to my blacklist. These pictures just ruin the experience.

Time Turner said:
Wait, Miiverse has admins?

Legend has it that they exist

Well, they're either overprotective doofuses (like deleting posts that even have a subtle utter of Project M, hacking, or modding) or non-existent. Take your poison.

Baby Luigi said:
Time Turner said:

Legend has it that they exist

Well, they're either overprotective doofuses (like deleting posts that even have a subtle utter of Project M, hacking, or modding) or non-existent. Take your poison.
That can't be it because they allow quality art of penises there.

And they're not non-existent either because I dare you say "Project M" or "hacker" in there without getting deleted.

Time Turner said:

I think they're bots.

Baby Luigi said:
And they're not non-existent either because I dare you say "Project M" or "hacker" in there without getting deleted.

Even if you say PM as an abbrivation. So if you say "PM: TTYD is the greatest game of all time" your post gets deleted.

Lumastar said:
I bet The Bard loves Miiverse.
#MAD :P

Seriously I only go there for the art and some insteresting comics. Nothing else. Also it's my roleplaying place.

Amethyst said:
Lumastar said:

Seriously I only go there for the art and some insteresting comics. Nothing else. Also it's my roleplaying place.
How the hell can you roleplay with that *bleep*ing Mii as an avatar?

I guess it can be fun, but I personally don't see the enjoyment if that barrier is always there.

Edit: Oh wow, that sounded unnecessarily aggressive. ._.

Mario Party Δ said:
Amethyst said:
Lumastar said:

How the hell can you roleplay with that fucking Mii as an avatar?

Er, an avatar isn't necessarily required to roleplay, perhaps?... There is such thing as ignoring the avatar if it's not relevant to the likely text roleplay. (The only time it would be relevant is if they're roleplaying as a Mii. Which is probably done in some places somewhere, but way not as common as the more well-known roleplaying. Usually as an already well-known character or an OC of a fandom and/or an in-general Fantasy/Dungeons and Dragons type of roleplay)

I don't see how Miiverse Mii avatars make Roleplay difficult other then you just venting some Mii hatred right here.

Granted, I think there are better spots to roleplay online then Miiverse of all places. But if someone's found some good roleplaying buddies there. What's really the problem?

The avatar is pretty much necessary. It's like having a different screenname. It doesn't complete the picture, so in the end, it doesn't look very convincing. Most likely stems from personal opinion, but I don't see how Miiverse can be a place to roleplay, but to each their own.

Again, I really hate Miis and wish them to burn a slow death, so of course my bias is showing. :P

On topic: Miiverse fails to disappoint. Like always. Anyone else also blacklisting that stage?

Eh, every now and then I like to go through every character by fighting a CPU double of the character just so I can see most of what Miiverse posts show up for each character. And also for my favorite characters of course.

It's dumb when you come across "*Insert character* sucks" in that character's community or crude inappropriate drawings. But every once in a while it has a post that makes me laugh. Or there's some cool drawings sometimes too. As with any free reign drawing thing there's bound to be more shit then there is gold. But part of the fun is the curiosity of what will pop up next cause with so many posts and how crazy Miiverse can be, you never know what can show up.

Call it the same kind of curiousity that draws people to the Stupid Miiverse Post threads and/or Blogs. But also add a bit of an appreciation for when an actual pretty good picture is drawn. Cause then those become Diamonds in the Rough.

Yeah, it's true that when actual good pictures come up, it makes it so much better because it stands out from the rotten stuff. But, it becomes excruciating to see "X character sucks" after "X character sucks", and, as my sister said, it takes only a few rotten apples to spoil the whole barrel (and what to think that the majority of the barrel are rotten apples?). I do want to see good pictures of my favorite characters, but I honestly doubt that it's worth it parsing through all "X character sucks", dick drawings, and other things that strongly indicate the mind-blowing incompetence of the Miiverse admins.

I tried playing Miiverse a few times, but nothing came up.

And yes, I was connected to the internet. I'm not stupid.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkUIhdm4w

New update coming on the 31st.

- Peach's Castle and Hyrule Castle both releasing on that same day.
- Tournament Mode and posting replays to Miiverse and YouTube coming as well.
- 3 new Mii Fighter outfits confirmed; Some type of hoodie, King K. Rool, and Chrom

Back