• Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Where is the image from, BTW?

Tree Fiddy said:
Anser said:
If it's a fake, it's excellently well made. I'd like to know where they got that picture from.

I think we're likely to know about Mewtwo's return on October 12, as it's the release day for Pokémon X and Y.
I could tell in an instant it was fake. They used Mewtwo's artwork from Melee.

Uhh, I'm sorry but the artwork from the picture and Mewtwo's Melee artwork are way too different =/ The poses are different, and in the Melee artwork, his shoulder covers a small portion of his face, while in the picture you can fully see his face. I'm getting my hopes up now.

Anser said:
Tree Fiddy said:
Anser said:
If it's a fake, it's excellently well made. I'd like to know where they got that picture from.

I think we're likely to know about Mewtwo's return on October 12, as it's the release day for Pokémon X and Y.
I could tell in an instant it was fake. They used Mewtwo's artwork from Melee.

Uhh, I'm sorry but the artwork from the picture and Mewtwo's Melee artwork are way too different =/ The poses are different, and in the Melee artwork, his shoulder covers a small portion of his face, while in the picture you can fully see his face. I'm getting my hopes up now.
The eyes squint differently.

But I don't even see Luigi OR Mewtwo on the stage anywhere, so idk.

Honestly, I'm guessing we're only going to see Jigglypuff or some other returning Pokemon character. I think they're saving new characters for Nintendo Directs or E3 and stuff.

Ya know what just came to mind: they haven't released any screenshots of actual gameplay, with the health percentage and stuff. All the developers have supplied so far are character poses.

I can SWEAR Dixie Kong is going to be a newcomer. They're focusing too much on her now that Tropical Freeze is going to be released. Mark my words. Toon Zelda/Tetra too, since they were originally going to appear in Brawl but were scrapped, and since Wind Waker HD was just released... Mewtwo has to come back too. X and Y focus too much on him and he was also another scrapped character from Brawl.

Anser said:
I can SWEAR Dixie Kong is going to be a newcomer. They're focusing too much on her now that Tropical Freeze is going to be released. Mark my words. Toon Zelda/Tetra too, since they were originally going to appear in Brawl but were scrapped, and since Wind Waker HD was just released... Mewtwo has to come back too. X and Y focus too much on him and he was also another scrapped character from Brawl.
Totally: I'm willing to bet that Mewtwo will be announced next, to coincide with X and Y.

I don't really care whether Mewtwo is back, I didn't like him that much in Melee.

^ that, pretty much. I think he's going to return, but unless he gets a huge improvement from Melee I probably won't use him.

I also agree that if we get a new Zelda character it'll probably be Toon Zelda...but I'm rather doubtful that we'll get one. Unsure on Dixie, while a third DK rep is likely she's got big competition from King K. Rool.

what if we get both

(also while i think she's the most likely fifth zelda char i don't actually want her in the game)

So, there wasn't a character reveal today like I thought there would be. There's always a chance for one later though. In the picture, Wii Fit trainer is sleeping. Hmm. What Pokemon do we know of puts people to sleep. It's probably just a coincidence, but it could bean subtle hint as to who the pokemon reveal is gonna be.

Mario4Ever said:
Assuming there is a Pokémon reveal.
They release a character around the 11th or 12th and whenever a big game comes out. X and Y fits both those categories. It just makes sense to have a pokemon reveal. Like NSM said, it may be on monday.

It'd be kinda funny if there was yet another no character reveal Monday and Sakurai just basically baits and switches the Pokemon fanbase until a random day in October that he'll decide to release it. Anyway, the Pokemon debate continues for at least another 48 hours.

Back