Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Maki Nishikino said:
Shulk said:
I've been going through the textures of SSB4, and I noticed that Dark Pit's images are literally labeled "Pitb", as in Pit being "Pit A" and him being "Pit B". Not even Nintendo had respect for him.
I don't think its a matter of respect as much as it is, Dark Pit is literally Pit B. His in-game joke name is Pit2. A second Pit. He's a clone character that is literally a clone of Pit in his game. He's called Black Pit in the jap version and Dark Pit in the others, pitb is more universal.
The rest have the Japanese names, though (the Pokemon, Bowser, Villlager, etc.) and I don't see why they wouldn't have just called him "Blackpit".

Meta Knight said:
I'm I the only one that hates those giant skull things from Kid Icarus (haven't played any of them sorry) that 1HKO
you in Smash run? It reminds me of the SA-X.

Orns suck and deserve to burn in hell

Shulk said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Shulk said:
I've been going through the textures of SSB4, and I noticed that Dark Pit's images are literally labeled "Pitb", as in Pit being "Pit A" and him being "Pit B". Not even Nintendo had respect for him.
I don't think its a matter of respect as much as it is, Dark Pit is literally Pit B. His in-game joke name is Pit2. A second Pit. He's a clone character that is literally a clone of Pit in his game. He's called Black Pit in the jap version and Dark Pit in the others, pitb is more universal.
The rest have the Japanese names, though (the Pokemon, Bowser, Villlager, etc.) and I don't see why they wouldn't have just called him "Blackpit".
Do you seriously think they were going 'lets call him pitb to make fun of him huehuehuheuue'? It's a file name, a name that nobody would normally see. His model is literally Pit's with a few very minor tweaks, Pitb works fine for a character that was made to pad out the roster. It isn't a matter of respect, it's just a minor choice in file names for characters with minor differences.

File names are nothing more than a means of organization for the developer or group of developers working on a project. They don't have to make sense to the people who are not involved with the project.

So Rosalina is the champion of the Nintendo National Tournament (I know, the player is, but he used her).

I knew it. She's the best fighter out there.

I am totally stoked to become a good main of her because she's my favourite character and that thing you mentioned and not just to pound you guys to the ground

Anser said:
So Rosalina is the champion of the Nintendo National Tournament (I know, the player is, but he used her).

kirby zss was the champion of the smash invitational

she's the best fighter out there

*Sakurai announces dlc character and stage*

*Metroid stage*

* SUDDENLY A PURPLE CHARACTER APPEARS*

*It's RIDLEY*

*THEN BAM HE GETS KNOCKED BACK AND IS REVEALED TO BE THE YELLOW DEVIL-ISH BOSS OF THE STAGE*

*A small mouse is the cause of knocking Ridley back*

*PICHU SHOCKS THE COMPETITION*

* DLC trailer ends with sakurai's laugh*

*gg sakurai*

Cirdec said:
Oh nevermind I forgot it was a total of 400 for all characters.
Now, does someone manage to get at least 200 000 in Smash Bomb?

I forgot I how I did it but I did it with Yoshi iirc. I think I spammed his down attack (where he does the tail spin) and then about when it's 4 seconds I get the bat and by 3 going into 2 I whack it at the edge.

Hanayo Koizumi said:
Anser said:

It was a demo, and the whole roster was not available, so it doesn't really count, I think.

Anser said:
Hanayo Koizumi said:
Anser said:

It was a demo, and the whole roster was not available, so it doesn't really count, I think.

Not to mention that he said, and the fighters said, that there was still some obviously tweaks needing to be made, and that a lot of the characters were altered. So it's not just the whole roster not being there, but also the fact that they were not finalized in terms of moves, balance, and all that fun stuff.

Mario4Ever said:
You just can't accept that Rosalina is a loser. :P

Anser in 2022: "Smash 5? Sakurai's an asshole still for not including Mewtwo in the game! He can die in a hole. The only thing that he did good was making Rosalina the best, no matter what the tiers said.

*Rosie Cut*

That's it. Where's Sakurai's house? I need to go talk with him."

Mario4Ever said:
You just can't accept that Rosalina is a loser. :P

But today said otherwise ;) Hahahaha

Claus said:
Anser in 2022: "Smash 5? Sakurai's an asshole still for not including Mewtwo in the game! He can die in a hole. The only thing that he did good was making Rosalina the best, no matter what the tiers said.

*Rosie Cut*

That's it. Where's Sakurai's house? I need to go talk with him."

LOL. He will forever be an asshole for that, and I already know that Rosalina is getting cut in the next Smash game. I'm preparing myself psychologically for that in advance. But isn't 2022 too far away from now? :|

Anser said:

A tournament very early in the game's life with gimmicky stages, customization and smash balls turned on, not being played by the highest level players.

It means nothing.

GalacticPetey said:
Anser said:

A tournament very early in the game's life with gimmicky stages, customization and smash balls turned on, not being played by the highest level players.

It means nothing.
Maybe we should try again in a couple of months

GalacticPetey said:
Anser said:

It means nothing.
What's gotten you in such a funk?

Shulk said:
GalacticPetey said:
Anser said:

It means nothing.
What's gotten you in such a funk?
What do you mean?

Another leak....

In addition to the Tower of Smash mode being available. The 3DS is also getting a new mode when the Wii U Version comes out.

This mode will be called “ Smash World “

This mode will be a mode where players can challenge players around the world in various formats of smash battles. The thing that differentiates this mode from others is that this mode can level your play skills and match you with players around your same skill. More features include daily challenges that must be met! If you play Smash World every day of the week, each day you will earn a prize and each day the prize will get better! Prizes include NEW Mii accessories, Coins, Smash Points, and for great performances, special powerups in future Smash World matches!

In addition to this mode, there will be another two characters available first on the Nintendo Wii U for a limited time! Those who do not get those characters in the time given, will be able to purchase those characters in the eShop.

Also the Wii U and 3DS will be given a new feature! A “Shop” mode where players can buy various items with the coins and money achieved.

When players are given Impa, Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie Kong, and Mewtwo, two more characters still remain available!

Those characters are Isaac from Golden Sun and Wonder-Red from Wonderful 101!

This Special DLC pack will be released in 2015 with the release of “Splatoon!”

A new ink blaster item will be added, a brand new Splatoon stage awaits your arrival! And maybe a special guest will appear to battle!

This all comes in Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo Wii U and 3DS!!

I am unable to credit my sources. If I say who gave this to me, I can get myself in trouble and him most likely fired and pressed charges. Nintendo is not lenient at all with this matter.

And I was given another piece of information today at work.

More characters are being developed! There is no set release date for the second DLC, but the man who spoke to me says it may very well be end of 2015 for Wii U and mid 2015 for 3DS. Obviously the Wii U will need more time but it shall be worth it

But the characters they are fiddling with are Ice Climbers, Phazon Suit Samus, Machamp( FOR POKKEN), Roy, Krystal, King K. Rool, The Hero from Code name S.T.E.A.M., Dr. Luigi, Urban Champion from Urban Champion, and Mach Rider from ExciteBike

Working testable models of the characters include Phazon Suit Samus, Roy, Krystal, and Dr. Luigi. Mach Rider, Ice Climbers, Hero, and King K. Rool are unstable. Urban Champion is still a thought and so is Machamp.

They also said 10 more stages are coming and more modes if needed. The also said the 3DS will most likely stop getting stages and modes if the game gets too big, but the characters will ALWAYS be constant through both games.

And I asked the man this, "I thought Krystal and others had a trophy in the game already"

He answered by saying "Just because there is a trophy doesn't mean they won't be playable."

Also Mario Kart 8 will get ExciteTrucks for racing!

Ok let me get this straight
First of all I said Mach Rider from ExciteBike so I don't understand your false correctivity.
Second, The Wii U has more detail being, you know, HD AND ALL

And the development team is considering Ice Climbers being just Ice Climber as a seperate and having Nana be a alt costume. The final Smash and some moves would feature the duo preform together. The Wii U version would be the exact same.
And I never said I worked for the game.

So, you don't know what you are talking about. I have connections to them

And Cooking Mama was in fact considered but the vote to put her in was lost from 167/450 people.

The game itself has 49 characters
The Final Finale roster will consist of 65 characters
This will make the DLC characters have 16 fighters

The following are DLC FOR SURE COMING

Ridley
Mewtwo
Chorus Men
Dixie Kong
Impa
Isaac
Wonder-Red
Lucas

The following are the DLC being considered but most likely coming

Dr. Luigi (Mario series)
Urban Champion (Urban Champion Series)
Wolf (StarFox series)
Ice Climbers (Ice Climber series)
Mach Rider (ExciteBike series)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear series)
Galacta Knight (Kirby series)
Blaziken (Pokemon series)

The Mach Rider I was told was from Excitebike. The Mach Rider from Mach Rider is considered a different Mach Rider. The Mach Rider from Excitebike will most likely be called Mach Rider or Excite Man stated by the teams.
Panel de Pon was never considered. Bandana Dee lost a vote from 162/450

The characters that got in with the most votes were Shulk with 421/450, Dr. Mario with 407/450, Palutena with 443/450, Dark Pit with 399/450, and Duck Hunt Dog with 379/450

Characters that aren't in that got lots of votes are

Mewtwo with 437/450, Chrom with 415/450, Ridley with 349/450, Dr. Luigi with 213/450, Mach Rider with 394/450, King K. Rool with 388/450, Dixie Kong with 245/450, Impa with 434/450, Blaziken with 206/450, and Wolf with exactly 400/450.

Characters eliminated with less that 200 votes are the following

Cooking Mama with 156/450, Bandana Dee with 162/450, Rider with 38/450(HORRIBLE), Pangoro with 187/450, and Frogger with 111/450.

Characters with a PERFECT 450/450 are only two.

Little Mac reached 450/450 and so did Charizard as his own character with 450/450
Pac-Man came close with 447/450. Wii Fit Trainer also came close with 446/450

Some characters had immunity; the obvious Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, etc.

I didn't get anything amusing to the ears today at work, but I did get something juicy.

Tournament mode will be BACK but only for the WIi U version. 3DS can participate but cannot start/edit/make any tournaments. They can only play as additional players in the bracket for the WII U VERSION ONLY!!

No characters from any Pilotwings game. Sorry.

I also got an email from my buddy who gave me the information on a previous page. I can't show you the email for legal reasons. And give me crap for this, You'll feel pretty stupid when this does happen. So complain and hate all you want, you'll just come out looking like an idiot.

Now then...

More characters and DENIALS of previous characters. Apparently, I was lied to.

THE CHARACTERS FOR SURE ON THE Way are the following

Ridley, Impa, Choir Boys(NOT CHORUS MEN ANYMORE), Mewtwo, and Dixie Kong

Lucas and Wolf are eventually coming but not until early 2015.
Ice Climbers or Ice Climber are still being tested, so it may be 2015 before we get them or never. I asked, and right now they said Ice Climbers have a 10% percent chance in making it in. Sorry guys! The 3DS just can't handle 4 Ice Climber players at once on one screen.

Mach Rider, Solid Snake, Galacta Knight, Roy, and Machamp WERE ALL FAKES! THEY are INDEED NOT COMING! Bust out those Mii making skills people, you're going to need them for these guys..

Blaziken has been scrapped. He required too many moving abilities and it just wasn't working out.
Dr. Luig is INDEED Coming in any way shape or form!
They can't decide whether to make him an alt. for Luigi, or a separate character.

Isaac from Golden Sun is becoming a character! GET HYPE YALL!

Wonder - Red is just going to be an assist trophy now...may be featuring the rest of the gang too.

SO TO RECAP

FIGHTERS OFFICIALLY COMING AT SOME TIME ARE!!

Ridley, Impa, Choir Boys, Mewtwo, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Lucas, Wolf, and one more secret character I will reveal shortly.
The guy/woman(CANT SAY), does not work with stages! He is unable to leak any info about stages! Sorry!

ALSO! The Captain Toad rumor is indeed fake. He is not coming. Not even an assist.

Now the secret character

The characters from Splatoon!

The first DLC will be free. Call it DLC or whatever you want

Everyone knows this leak by now. Connect the 3DS to the WIi U and get additional stuff
Characters will be Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Choir Boys, and Impa.

SECOND DLC will be released March 2015
The characters are Lucas, Wolf, and hopefully Ice Climbers, if not Ice Climbers, then they will add Roy.

THIRD DLC will be when Splatoon! Releases! SAME DAY AND EVEYTHING!

The characters will be Isaac, SPLATOON GIRL AND BOY, and maybe Dr. Luigi or the Urban Champion.

The Splatoon Character(NAME UNKNOWN) is going to be one fighter. Similar to Robin, he and she will be able to have the same moves and everything. The only difference is that you can switch from different variations of the fighter. Also, the Squids will be enemies in Smash Run and we will get a stage of Splatoon!.
And that's ALL folks!

SOURCES:
http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-3ds-information-thread.337544/page-49#post-17643335
http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-3ds-information-thread.337544/page-49#post-17649420
http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-3ds-information-thread.337544/page-49#post-17650559
http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-3ds-information-thread.337544/page-49#post-17650653
http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-3ds-information-thread.337544/page-50#post-17655667
http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-3ds-information-thread.337544/page-50#post-17656130

Smash World Voice clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEC8m-ckNfI

Back