• Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Lumastar said:
Claus said:
Northern Verve said:
We have great evidence for DLC being for Smash now (Not that it's any surprise, since I think if they went full throttle with Mario Kart. You'd think they'd do the same for Smash). There's someone who rom dumped alot of the text from the game. One of these was the following:

"You will need to update the software via Nintendo eShop before using the in-game shop."

I saw an article about that earlier.

They said it was for the stage section, so most likely it'll just be new stages and stuff. I wouldn't mind for a DLC Break the Target.
Well supposedly data for several characters has also been found.
Where did you hear that?

Let's not forget to mention that character data was found for Mewtwo (who was almost completely iirc), Toon Zelda, Pulse & Minin as well as two others (iirc) in Brawl, so it's probably leftover from production from characters that were almost in but were cut rather last minute or so. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ice Climbers' files on there.

Claus said:
Let's not forget to mention that character data was found for Mewtwo (who was almost completely iirc), Toon Zelda, Pulse & Minin as well as two others (iirc) in Brawl, so it's probably leftover from production from characters that were almost in but were cut rather last minute or so. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ice Climbers' files on there.
The Melee ones were possibly just imported from that game and never worked on, though.

DLC stages? Sign me up. DLC Break the Targets? Eh.

Remember the leak, and one of the stages being Game and Wario? Well..........

daily-en.jpg

Also, one week left. Only two midterms and an essay stand in my way.

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!

zlCfzSeucN4V4xSoxU

If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one.

So, I think this stage is instabanned....

Leak:
http://i.imgur.com/h990OCS.png

Bowser's Castle - Super Mario stage
Jungle Hijinx - DK stage
Bramble Blast - DK stage

Yoshi's Story - Yoshi Story stage
Tourian - Metriod stage
Nimbassa City - Pokemon stage

Mute City - F-Zero stage
Cookie Country - Kirby stage
Mt. Dedede - Kirby stage
Patch Land - Kirby: Epic Yarn stage

Underworld - Kid Icarus? Stage
Game and Wario - Game and Wario stage (CONFIRMED)
Rhythm Heaven

Magicant - Mother/Earthbound (same 3DS stage)
Endless Ocean
Nintendo Land
NES Remix
Green House - Mr. Game & Watch stage
Gyromite - R.O.B
Shooting Gallery - ???

Returning Stages:

Rainbow Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Rumble Falls
Temple
Bridge of Eldin
Pirate Ship
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Lylat Cruise
Port Town Aero Dive
Castle Siege
Smashville
Halberd
Skyworld
WarioWare
Distant Planet
Onett
Flat Zone 2

@Gamefreak, sorry to be the skeptical one, but...

A new Wario stage would not be hard to guess. We would need to wait for stages like those two new Kirby stages to really believe it, or even Forest Haven. A stage that isn't like the Germatsu where they basically predicted a lot of the characters but had good luck with some of them due to being expected.

full post

zlCfzSeucEQrJedykq

Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!
zlCfzSeucN4V4xSoxU

If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one.
HOLY SHIT

hello new favourite Wii U stage

Stage is definitely banned lol.

Claus said:

A new Wario stage would not be hard to guess. We would need to wait for stages like those two new Kirby stages to really believe it, or even Forest Haven. A stage that isn't like the Germatsu where they basically predicted a lot of the characters but had good luck with some of them due to being expected.

Shh, I'm trying to fan the flames. :bowser:

Edit: Also just noticed the random Franklin badge in the first pic. Is it a sign? :eek:

So the Game and Wario stage is called "Gamer" it only takes place on one mini game from the game. This game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt7Io7s35YU

This actually makes the inclusion of WarioWare stage from Brawl make more sense and keep it's uniqueness in tact. As many of us believed it was going to be just like the Brawl WarioWare stage.

Still, at least 2 more stages from the list have to be confirmed before I start raising my brows.

Kellam said:
Stage is definitely banned lol.
real shame 'cause the layout looks super simple

regardless it's an awesome gimmick

Claus said:

not believing it anyway until there's more proof, as it stands it looks too good to be true

plus the stage name they gave isn't even the same lol

Edit: Also just noticed the random Franklin badge in the first pic. Is it a sign? :eek:
MOTHER literally incoming

I hope every series gets a new stage, unlike the 3DS version where they use a bunch of returning stages THAT WERE ALREADY USED. Like really, they didn't use ONE Melee stage that wasn't already used.

It seems if it stays this way we might be seeing a new wii u stage every Friday.

Actually, I'm pretty sure this deconfirms that leak, due to the fact that the stage is titled "Gamer" and not "Game and Wario". Since the rest of the stages were specific in their naming, I doubt that this is just a screw-up. Not to mention that "Endless Ocean" was listed twice on the list.

Yep, most likely fake.

I finally got round to playing the demo and seeing how i've never, it takes some to getting used to movesets so right now I suck. I enjoyed it nevertheless.

Lucina said:
I finally got round to playing the demo and seeing how i've never, it takes some to getting used to movesets so right now I suck. I enjoyed it nevertheless.

It's fine. The first time playing I like self-destructed 3 times and stood as someone swung a home-run bat 3 times and stuff.

By my third match, I was pretty good though. I just need practice.

Back