Kart Player 2008 said:
minor unimportant undeserving franchises

Wii (series)

ok i don't like either wii representative, but

>third best selling nintendo series
>minor, unimportant

please

Northern Verve said:
Ice Climbers are literally the only one you named that are arguably "minor" or "unimportant". And even then there are quite a bit of people that are upset that Ice Climbers may have been cut.

also this. metal gear's not that important to nintendo itself, though, even though it's a major series overall.

GalacticPetey said:
A cool image I found.

YUZZAyK.jpg
Just slap Bowser Jr. next to Toon Link and it's perfect.

You know that new 3DS model? The one with more power? If only that existed earlier. That system could likely support the Ice Climbers.

Unless of course there's some sort of expansion pack or system exclusive DLC for the new 3DS that adds in the Ice Climbers.

My hype is completely at 0 right now and it's been like that since Little Macs reveal. The only thing now that would even slightly bring hype into me is if both Daisy and Sceptile were suddenly confirmed. Just one is no longer enough to give me any hype at all seeing as Shulk brought it down even more to points that low.

Dr. Mario made me much more hyped for this game.

Kart Player 2008 said:
My hype is completely at 0 right now and it's been like that since Little Macs reveal. The only thing now that would even slightly bring hype into me is if both Daisy and Sceptile were suddenly confirmed. Just one is no longer enough to give me any hype at all seeing as Shulk brought it down even more to points that low.

your hype level would increase if there was friggin cuts everywhere

Kart Player 2008 said:
Really? What about the rest of the characters in your signature? They'd sure make me more hyped than Sceptile or Orange Peach Clone.

Kart Player 2008 said:
The only thing now that would even slightly bring hype into me is if both Daisy and Sceptile were suddenly confirmed.
I dunno, I think that's overrepresenting them.

Bold represents Daisy or Sceptile, Italics represent an unconfirmed character

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Daisy
Dr. Mario
Rosalina
Bowser Jr.

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Greninja
Charizard
Sceptile
Mewtwo?

7 reps for Pokemon and 8 for Mario is just...too much imo.

Honoka Kousaka said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
The only thing now that would even slightly bring hype into me is if both Daisy and Sceptile were suddenly confirmed.

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Dr. Mario
Rosalina
Bowser Jr.

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Greninja
Charizard
Sceptile
Mewtwo?

7 reps for each is just...too much imo.
You forgot Bowser.

Lumastar said:
Honoka Kousaka said:
Kart Player 2008 said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Daisy
Dr. Mario
Rosalina
Bowser Jr.

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Greninja
Charizard
Sceptile
Mewtwo?

7 reps for Pokemon and 8 for Mario is just...too much imo.
You forgot Bowser.
Thank you.

Honoka Kousaka said:
Lumastar said:
Honoka Kousaka said:
Kart Player 2008 said:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Daisy
Dr. Mario
Rosalina
Bowser Jr.

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Greninja
Charizard
Sceptile
Mewtwo?

7 reps for Pokemon and 8 for Mario each is just...too much imo.
You forgot Bowser.
Thank you.
No problem.

Kart Player 2008 said:
you're right the game is basically ruined now that Daisy and Sceptile aren't going to be in the game. and there is absolutely nothing about this game I'm excited about. the new online features are going to suck. the returning veterans are going to suck. the new modes are going to suck. just the game in general is going to suck because Daisy and Sceptile aren't in this game.

Kart Player 2008 said:

ok let's make a compromise

you get daisy and sceptile

you now have to cut charizard or greninja, and cut ONE mario veteran

The game is gonna suck because it has Brawl's slow ass gameplay.

Nah. Let's wait until the final build for that. My hype went down because the leak spoiled me so Shulk's reveal was not as shocking. If a character who was not on the leak got revealed (Ridley, Mewtwo), my hype would skyrocket.

Kart Player 2008 said:
lol I'll go next

This will be the worst video game in the history of mankind. Goku isn't even in it!

Ok, your turn.

GalacticPetey said:
Let's wait until the final build for that. My hype went down because the leak spoiled me so Shulk's reveal was not as shocking.

To be honest, even if we didn't know Shulk was being revealed, he had one of the weaker reveals, in my opinion. I'm not talking about the gameplay because that looks awesome, but there wasn't really suspense in the trailer. They immediately showed of Gaur Plain and it was pretty obvious who it was going to be from there. Same with the Monado shot before. The music was awesome though and the trailer was really well done, as with the others, but it didn't really have the suspense factor that the Captain Falcon Robin trailer or Greninja trailer had, in my opinion. Still it wasn't bad.

Back