Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Show me a screencap of the mii's used in the leak and the pic of the day.

The ones people have been talking about.

Like how Omega Mode was shown in the leak and showed up in today's potd, which I'm pretty sure never showed up elsewhere.

I think the picture gallery that showed omega mode on the stage select screen is the one with tons of trophy booty in it.

Wait so after all these year all our dreams finally come true

LETS KILL THAT STUPID DUCK HUNT DOG

I mean seriously who didn't want to shoot him in his face in Duck Hunt?

Guys. Nintendo took down the leak videos. If it wasn't THEIR PROPERTY, they couldn't take it down!

Seriously people, it's real. Get over it. Yeah, Dr. Mario is stupid and all, but honestly Sakurai probably just thought "why not" since it probably didn't take all that long to create him.

And why are people doubting characters when we have Wii Fit Trainer? Like really? And there is no point in complaining about the roster because -

1. Obviously you'll be sad if your character doesn't get in it (like Ghirahim). But you'll get over it anyway and just play as your other characters you like.
2. It's about the GAMEPLAY, not the characters. If the gameplay is good and there is at least one character I like (which they had that down in the initial E3 2013 roster) then you should be happy.
3. Hating something like Dr. Mario just doesn't make all that much sense, because it's not like it's affecting you directly in any way. (and if he wasn't in the game, you wouldn't have known any different)

+That leak makes me really hyped actually because I'm pumped to see how the Dog plays out, Shulk makes for a great character, and obv.

Krystal (assist?) trophy <3

Ninelevendo said:
Bowser Jr. in the Koopa Clown is a bad idea though. I think it would've been better the other way around.
I think he's looking pretty interesting, and this is coming from someone who would have preferred Paper Mario over him.

Ninelevendo said:
Bowser Jr. in the Koopa Clown is a bad idea though. I think it would've been better the other way around.
Koopa Clown Car in Bowser Jr.?

Actually according to the leak the alt constumes of bowser jr. are the koopalings.

That means

Nintendo has managed to put all Koopalings into a game. Again.

Doesn't one of the leak images give the Mii fighters a seperate roster screen?

Or am I just imagining things?

That'd be kinda weird to have a separate screen for just three characters.

Duskull said:
That'd be kinda weird to have a separate screen for just three characters.

I think the screen shows all of ones Miis and the X, and Y Buttons are used to choose what class it is. I remember seeing a post once a few minutes ago saying that there is a 7th Pokemon rep (probably Sceptile), a 4th Donkey Kong rep (probably King K Rool), and one more series will get a rep (no idea). I hope this is true because it would make my 5 most wanted newcomers acceptance rate go up from 2/5 to 4/5.

Yoshi K said:
Doesn't one of the leak images give the Mii fighters a seperate roster screen?

yeah, it does

There's theories out other then the characters revealed in the leak and the Mii Fighters. There's still 5 characters left that even the leaker doesn't even know (Remember, All-Star Mode was still locked. And while one of the apparent leakerss said that Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie Kong, Mach Rider, and Impa were the remaining 5 characters we still need proof because this guy has been proven to mess with us since at the same time he said the DLC thing he said earlier was just made up to mess with people's emotions plus he's the one who made the Palutena "leak" so he's not entirely trustworthy). Meaning we may have a grand total of 54 characters (56 if you count the three different types of Miis as separate characters).

It's mainly based on how the site has 9 characters on each bar. But that's assuming that they won't just have one bar with less characters.

54 characters each with Customizable Special Moves? Damn that's going to be crazy

Northern Verve said:
There's theories out other then the characters revealed in the leak and the Mii Fighters. There's still 5 characters left that even the leaker doesn't even know (Remember, All-Star Mode was still locked. And while one of the apparent leakerss said that Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie Kong, Mach Rider, and Impa were the remaining 5 characters we still need proof because this guy has been proven to mess with us since at the same time he said the DLC thing he said earlier was just made up to mess with people's emotions plus he's the one who made the Palutena "leak" so he's not entirely trustworthy). Meaning we may have a grand total of 54 characters (56 if you count the three different types of Miis as separate characters).

It's mainly based on how the site has 9 characters on each bar. But that's assuming that they won't just have one bar with less characters.

54 characters each with Customizable Special Moves? Damn that's going to be crazy
I hope that leak is true because I'd love to have Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie, and Impa. (mach rider whatever, but I'm just happy Zelda gets a rep actually)

With Bowser Jr. seeming to have the Koopalings as Alts...

Can we say the actual playable character is the Koopa Clown Car? Hehe

Northern Verve said:
With Bowser Jr. seeming to have the Koopalings as Alts...

Can we say the actual playable character is the Koopa Clown Car? Hehe
The idea of having Bowser Jr. seems kind of stupid to me, but whatever works, I guess.

Back