Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
@GALACTICPETEY: HUURRR DURRR, THE LEAK HAS TO BE FAKE BECAUSE IT'S NOT OFFICIALLY AUTHORIZED BY NINTENDO AND I DON'T LIKE IT'S ROSTER

AND FUCK ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT DISAGREES WITH WHAT I SAY

FUCK IT ALL

Martha's Sister said:
@GALACTICPETEY: HUURRR DURRR, THE LEAK HAS TO BE FAKE BECAUSE IT'S NOT OFFICIALLY AUTHORIZED BY NINTENDO AND I DON'T LIKE IT'S ROSTER

AND FUCK ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT DISAGREES WITH WHAT I SAY

FUCK IT ALL

Exactly. :P

But in all seriousness, I am disagreeing with it because Smash has the most "leaks" (aka rumors) out of basically every game I have ever known. It get's tiring listing them all.

But to speak of this rumor as though it is said from Sakurai and already talking about how Ganondorf is buffed but still a semi-clone and how dissapointing people are finding the roster as though it is what the roster will be is no better than me saying that I rather wait until Sakurai confirms/denies this before I start complaining about the game.

So yeah, fuck it. As it was said earlier, leaks/rumors are false until proven true. There may seem to be a lot of evidence and things leading to this being true, but I forgot that both you and GalaticPetey work at Nintendo and already know all about this stuff. Thanks for clearing the confusion for me.

And I never said I disliked the roster. I only disagreed with the inclusion of Dr. Mario over the merits that...

1 - He was cut from Brawl along with 4 other characters due to him being a clone and not even in the coding for the game.
2 - Mario already has 2 newcomers and having 7 characters overall doesn't really make sense when Zelda and Pokemon have 5.
3 - Dr. Mario being included in this game over a more requested character like Mewtwo.

I was just making a joke of this situation lol

believe w/e you want, it's really not my concern if you wanna disbelieve it despite evidence to the contrary

modding characters into the game? impossible

modifying movesets is really tough too

and there's no way you can do both

the chances are looking slim of the leak being false, but I really fucking doubt a character like Dr. Mario would return outside of a separate costume (palette swaps were all they could do in Melee, which is why he wasn't one then- but in Brawl and in this one, full costume changes are easily possible)

and why pad the roster with useless clones instead of returning veterans?

plus, there's the fact that Shulk's artwork is clearly derived from Mac's

with the horrible camera quality in the videos, it's difficult to make out any kind of actual details on any of the characters- calling shaky cam at sub 240p "evidence" is a really stupid claim to make

Martha's Sister said:
I was just making a joke of this situation lol

believe w/e you want, it's really not my concern if you wanna disbelieve it despite evidence to the contrary

I thought you didn't.

But I know that GP will argue the crap over this just like how we do with the Ridley stuff, just because someone disagrees with him over it. (Good thing he didn't see what Pi said about Ridley Smash supporters).

@Tabuu: I completely agree. Even though it may seem that it isn't that fake doesn't mean that it isn't. I mean, Bowser Jr. and Shulk being in it may be true, and I'm completely fine with them, but...There are so many glaringly...out of the ordinary with some of the details, like Dr. Mario, that make no reason for adding it.

And while the camera was bad, I was clearly able to make out Bowser Jr. and Ganondorf.

Bowser Jr? Okay.

Just no King K. Rool.

Ridley..maybe.

Ninelevendo said:
Tell me what it is cause it's not working.
Give it time to load. It's the video leaks, I put it up in gif format because Nintendo will just take down Youtube videos.

Maybe I failed miserably at this, I dunno but I opened them in incognito mode and they played for me.

Pic of the day. Spectator Mode is available even on the compact 3DS version!! In this mode, you can watch players all around the world fight and make bets with in-game gold. Wager wisely by checking out the player names, rules, win rates, odds, fighters, and stage!!

zlCfzSXcLdMccaVs2k

Being able to cheer someone on is what really makes spectating matches fun. This time, 1st and 2nd place will get prizes in four-player matches, and spectators can bet the gold they win on Bonus Chances.

zlCfzSXcLvEIpuhj-d

Spectator mode was pretty fun, won heaps of stickers and coins from it so I'm glad it's back, but I'm certain that this and 'omega' form were in that imgur gallery somewhere

e: well there you go, ty crackin

To be honest, we wouldn't have known this if it wasn't for the leak. Well, we wouldn't have known what it looks like.

Now that we know almost the entire roster because of the leak, I wonder if Sakurai will reveal any more characters before the release.

well shit pic of the day flatout confirms the leaks

at this point it would just be denial; this is official nintendo material matching up to a leaked screenshot

totally maining duck hunt dog (or iggy koopa)

Something already shown officially 100% confirms the leak.

Seems legit.

Back