Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Cloud Strife

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
I thought he meant banned. I know that Bridge of Eldin is banned.
3D Player 2004 said:
GalacticPetey said:
Bridge of Eldin is banned though.
And so is Hyrule Castle.
I just looked it up. It use to be legal, but it recently became banned in US play. My logic still applies, though.

Rocket '3Koon said:
omg it's stooben

hi stooben :]

Kinda bummed they just copypasted Wily Castle onto the 3DS version. Should've gone with the Wily Star from MMV or something.

but '3k

the wii u version is at night, and the 3DS one is at daytime; CLEARLY THERE'S A DIFFERENCE

so i got fire emblem: awakening today to get familiar with robin and lucina and holy fuck it's amazing (even if i'm only at chapter 2 :P)

Final Destination is probably not the most balanced stage in the series. After all, characters like Bowser isn't adapted to these kinds of environments. I'd expect Lil Mac to have an advantage on such a flat stage. I'd expect him to fare worse on Battefield-like stages, though.

Oh yeah. Same thing with Marth. Since he's more ground focused, he's not gonna be as amazing as he was before on stages like Battlefield or Yoshi's Story (assuming that comes back as a retro stage). It makes me sad because Marth has been my main and it's sad to see him nerfed.

Now I know how it feels to be a Fox player.

GalacticPetey said:
Oh yeah. Same thing with Marth. Since he's more ground focused, he's not gonna be as amazing as he was before on stages like Battlefield or Yoshi's Story (assuming that comes back as a retro stage). It makes me sad because Marth has been my main and it's sad to see him nerfed.

Marth is still going to be a solid character in Final Destination (I think, correct me otherwise). He's still pretty difficult to approach if your character relies on short-ranged attacks.

Don't get me wrong, he's not gonna be bad. He's just not gonna be the top threat he used to be. Upper mid to mid is where he'll probably end up.

If Lucina is indeed faster and has less lag in her aerials, then I may end up moving over to her.

If not though, I hear Sheik is looking pretty solid.

GalacticPetey said:
Don't get me wrong, he's not gonna be bad. He's just not gonna be the top threat he used to be. Upper mid to mid is where he'll probably end up.

If Lucina is indeed faster and has less lag in her aerials, then I may end up moving over to her.

If not though, I hear Sheik is looking pretty solid.
I agree. Lucina might be the next Falco. And yeah, Sheik is looking good!

Not BMB said:
God, the more people talk about Ridley and stuff, the more I'm wishing he doesn't get in because it's honestly annoying how far people are going to say that Ridley is in. Just wait for the goddamn game.
how terribly immature of you to wish disappointment on fans who, honestly, don't really affect you at all

Maᴙio said:
GalacticPetey said:

Marth is still going to be a solid character in Final Destination (I think, correct me otherwise). He's still pretty difficult to approach if your character relies on short-ranged attacks.
I thought that the main reason Marth was great on Battlefield was because it helps him get tippers a LOT more easily (where the strongest part of his attacks are). But then again I don't really know how Melee's Marth is like, so feel free to elaborate and correct me if necessary.

Also, a character can still perform better with platforms, but not be air-oriented. Look at Snake.
Platforms really help out on stage control with his mines, plus tech chases are more rewarding for him, along with moves like his (broken) Up-Tilt serving as a great anti-platform tool. All this makes it insanely difficult to approach him. Yet he has one of the worst air games in Brawl.

I will however, agree that it is disappointing how Marth is nerfed though, because he was pretty balanced in both games and I don't get why his speed is reduced when he's been one of the fastest characters overall.
(Fun fact, for those who didn't know, Marth had the fastest walking speed in Brawl and could even outwalk some characters' dashing.)

Pic of the day. This is the Tomodachi Life stage that's exclusive to the 3DS version! The front walls of the apartments disappear so you can see the area within when a fighter overlaps with the room. The rooms are randomly placed and selected from among several types. Planting an X Bomb behind a wall might be an effective tactic.

zlCfzSNLovYq93g28c

You might run into a Mii living in the room! The Mii characters are taken from the data in your 3DS system, so you could find your friends living in the apartments.

zlCfzSNLpBkGD95Fjk

eh, nice POTD

Bottom floor, use roof but don't add the protruding platform that comes with it. There's your final destination version.

Back