• Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
3D Player 2004 said:
Baby Luigi said:
3D Player 2004 said:
I was actually fairly sure of it up until Rosalina came in and caused me to cry out saddness. I was so very upset that day, like the most upset I've been outside of times where I actually feel true pain or painlike circumstances in my life for a long time.

A character reveal made you feel this way. REALLY?
yes, I'm being honest here.

see? you must be mentally broken, you're gonna hurt yourself or somebody else with this mentallity, go see a doctor.

3D Player 2004 said:
Baby Luigi said:
3D Player 2004 said:
I was actually fairly sure of it up until Rosalina came in and caused me to cry out saddness. I was so very upset that day, like the most upset I've been outside of times where I actually feel true pain or painlike circumstances in my life for a long time.

A character reveal made you feel this way. REALLY?
yes, I'm being honest here.
Oh, you're such a drama queen.

Nick Fury said:
I don't think they will ever be playable.

Mario has five characters, not to mention Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Wario. Adding in those two would give us too many Mario characters. I get the feeling you just want Mario characters. Guess what, there's more to Nintendo than Mario. Even if another Mario character were to be added, Toad would be the most likely. He's a major main series character. Unlike Waluigi and Daisy, who are just filler for spin-offs. These characters are extremely minor and don't need to be playable. Waluigi is an assist trophy and that's just fine. Daisy should just stay a collection trophy or sticker.
I'd like to have more Mushroom-insignia characters, though. :( And I still think Toad deserves it more than Rosalina.

Abridged version of my mental problem: "autism"
The problem with Toad is that Toad is such a Generic Character.

No, it's not autism doing it. I have autistic friends and they don't go in a crying fit like you when there's a ----ing character reveal in a fictional video game based on fictional characters beating each other up.

3D Player 2004 said:
So is Yoshi. And Pokemon in general. And Mario

3D Player 2004 said:

yeah and im autistic schizo effective

despite that i dont break down for something as a freaking character reveal.

maybe a car wreak or a seizure, but not a character reveal, if you're being serious, then you need help.

Yeah, and I'm a bit neurotic (e.g. a constant worrier; a paranoid personality; has big mood swings.), but I don't overreact like that either. Don't use your disorders (imagined AND diagnosed) as an excuse.

3D Player 2004 said:
I gave Sakurai a very generous chance.

That said, there are a few things about it that make it unlikely that it will be taken up.
If you asked me in 2012/2013 if I thought Daisy would be playable in Smash 4, my answer would be of course I think that she'll be in and I hope for that too.
That said, I am confident that both Daisy and Waluigi will both be playable in Smash Bros eventually and the real question is when.
That said, the answer is probably going to be; not as soon as they deserve to be made playable.
giphy.gif

and this is one of those times that i wish that i wasn't stuck with dial-up

can't wait to see what's revealed in the direct

You can't go to a public place with free Wi-Fi to get your Smash info?

Too inconvenient methinks

There are multiple types of Autism.
The type I have is the type that makes people that have it much more emotional about things than most people.

Specifically, which part of the spectrum? Because having emotional intensity doesn't appear to be a common symptom for any part of the spectrum.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Specifically, which part of the spectrum? Because having emotional intensity doesn't appear to be a common symptom for any part of the spectrum.
Thats a wee bit too narrow for what I deem appropriate for online discussion.

Okay, but if you're going to say, "I have autism" in response to your intense emotional reactions to such trivial character reveals, then we can't do anything other than chastise you for overreacting. You're also the one who brought it up in the first place anyway, and I know that this stuff is different for everyone.

So yeah, I made a topic about the upcoming Nintendo Direct if you want to see that...

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=29801.0

That aside... Isabelle's cute. :3

@ SonicMario and others

Do you really only think ONE newcomer is going to be shown? I mean, they're making this thing a big deal, it's practically a mini E3.

At least three. They got to announce them sometime and this is perfect.

Heck I wouldn't be surprised if 6 characters overall get shown, along with new items, stages, adventure mode details, and online details.

Three is way too many to reveal at once for a non-E3 event when E3 is right around the corner. I say two at most, with one of them being Palutena since she was "supposedly leaked" a while ago. I think it might mainly focus on the way battling works/the mechanics this time around, character movesets, and maybe their final smashes. New stages and items would be welcome though.

if palutena is revealed ill be jumping off walls from excitement.

such a nice character.

Daisy and Waluigi will never be playable anyway.

I hope Mewtwo is confirmed. He's not a newcomer per-se, but still a new character in a sense.

Ira Gamagoori said:
zlCfzRuL6KsKcL-Kru

Gust Bellows from Skyward Sword is an item. Probably one of the better Wednesday screenshots in a while. Self-explanatory, really nothing to mention. Here's for you LoZ fans. I hope they don't just use Skyward Sword items (we've had the Beetle shown off) or at the very least, don't use the Skyward Sword style for all the items because I'd much prefer Wind Waker's style.

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. The Gust Bellows can blow opponents away with its powerful wind blasts. When someone drops it, though, the gusts run wild! Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series. We'll take the most interesting and straightforward ones and reformulate them to match the Smash Bros. world.
Reminds me of the whirlwind from Spirit Tracks (being the only Zelda game I actually own, IIRC)

@3dplayer2004: i have autism and it does pretty much nothing

Zae Eildus said:

such a nice character.
we need another kid icarus game

uprising was fantastic

like, i'd honestly rather have a new kid icarus than a new f-zero or starfox

Dr. Javelin said:
Zae Eildus said:

such a nice character.
we need another kid icarus game

uprising was fantastic

like, i'd honestly rather have a new kid icarus than a new f-zero or starfox

uprising was good too bad it hurt my hand so much each chapter. :(

New Super Mario said:
@ SonicMario and others

Do you really only think ONE newcomer is going to be shown? I mean, they're making this thing a big deal, it's practically a mini E3.

At least three. They got to announce them sometime and this is perfect.

Heck I wouldn't be surprised if 6 characters overall get shown, along with new items, stages, adventure mode details, and online details.
I didn't say only one (or rather, I didn't mean to), I said I expected at LEAST one newcomer. By all means I want to see more newcomers, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low so as to either be happily surprised when it happens or not disappointed when it doesn't happen.

Back