Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Corrin

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Bayonetta

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Re: E3 2013 Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Mr. Game & Watch said:
If Mr. Game & Watch returns (I will sue HAL/Nintendo/whatever if he doesn't), I wonder what Flat Zone 3 would be like...

Flat Zone 3 would work perfectly for a stage on the 3DS Version, since the game & watch was a portable system (right?).

Crackin355 said:
Mr. Game & Watch said:
If Mr. Game & Watch returns (I will sue HAL/Nintendo/whatever if he doesn't), I wonder what Flat Zone 3 would be like...

Flat Zone 3 would work perfectly for a stage on the 3DS Version, since the game & watch was a portable system (right?).
Yeah, and there were even dual-screened ones too...

OH MY GOD NO WAY

Ness said:
Ness must be in SSBU so I can have profile pic of him
The chances of that are still high you know.

Ness said:
Do anybody think DK is weird in Mega Man trailer?

Yes he does look a bit furry and does a silly face when Mega Man uses that flame attack at the end.

certainly happy to see more smash bros stuff, just when i thought i was getting tired of brawl by a percent.

Coin Heaven said:
I hope they didnt drop any characters

I think they already confirmed a while back that the roster size wouldn't expand too much so that balancing isn't an issue. So they probably dropped some characters in favor of newer ones.

well considering that brawl did it too, its not too surprising.

Some fighting games intend to do it anyway, kinda keeps things fresh.

I expect that most the drops will be people like Toon Link and Jigglypuff and maybe Lucario in favour of a G5/6 pokemon.

Phantom L said:
I expect that most the drops will be people like Toon Link and Jigglypuff and maybe Lucario in favour of a G5/6 pokemon.

I can see them dropping Toon Link and Lucario but keeping Jigglypuff since its one of the main twelve that were in the N64 version.

Crackin355 said:
Phantom L said:

I can see them dropping Toon Link and Lucario but keeping Jigglypuff since its one of the main twelve that were in the N64 version.
Came here to say this

Crackin355 said:
Phantom L said:

and maybe that jigglypuff has become rather iconic.

I think Lucario will probably be dropped, like Mewtwo was. He could be replaced by Zoroark or Newtwo. As for Jigglypuff, I think she'll stay, considering she's been there in all of the previous games. Toon Link's also probably not returning, considering his appearance on the train stage.

As for other characters who won't return, possibly Lucas. Ness will probably be coming back, considering Earthbound being released on the eShop. Maybe someone like Jeff will replace Lucas as a playable character? R.O.B. probably won't return, and Mr. Game and Watch and/or the Ice Climbers might be removed. I'd say Yoshi, Peach and Luigi will definitely return, and possibly Wario and Diddy Kong too. Considering Sega and Nintendo's recent partnership or whatever, Sonic's probably back, but I doubt Snake'll return.

Falco's probably going to be back, and Wolf too, I guess. Zelda and Ganondorf will probably be back, unless Ganon's replaced with another villain, which I don't really want to see happen. Captain Falcon's probably going to be back. As for Marth and Ike, I think Ike'll be dropped and Marth will stay, along with a representative from the new Fire Emblem game. Unless Olimar's replaced by the Pikmin 3 captains, I don't see him going either.

I think the Pokémon Trainer might go - if he doesn't, he'll probably have different starters this time around. Finally, Meta Knight and Dedede don't seem to be likely removals to me - heck, I'd even say Bandana Waddle Dee is likely for a fourth representative.

If Ice Climbers are dropped they'll need a new classic game representative (Balloon Fighter doesn't seem likely since Villager has an animation that borrows from him).

Pac-Man?

(Though I wouldn't be too excited to see him in this game.)

wouldn't pac-man be more of a third party though?

DCI Gene Hunt said:
Pac-Man?

(Though I wouldn't be too excited to see him in this game.)

Apparently there's some rumors going around that a Namco Bandai character will be revealed on the last day of E3. Not really sure of this but I'd love it if it was a Tales series character (but it does seem unlikely considering that most new Tales games are PS3 exclusive).

Pac-Man would work though, I'm not too fond of the possibility of him being in the game either.

Zae said:

Namco Bandai is working on the game and everyone expects them to have at least one character put in. Pac-Man seems pretty likely of a choice if it did happen.

Zae said:

I guess, but that doesn't mean he's not a classic game character.

Also I'm going by those rumours that say Little Mac, Pac-Man and Mii will be in the game, though I don't care too much about any of them.

@crackin: oh yeah, forgot about that.

Neverrrrminds then.

Not sure how pac-man would work though but he's been pretty oddly structured throughout the years though.

Am I the only one who would actually like to see Miis playable? I'd play the hell out of my Fawful Mii.

eh they'd have to be move customizable for me to enjoy them, but that might create imbalance.

Character modification/creation often creates massive imbalance, so yeah.

The additions don't matter as much to me, I'll grow to like them over time. What I want to know is who is being taken out.

And yes, I think a Mii being playable would be a good idea if Wii Fit Trainer wasn't already there.

DCI Gene Hunt said:
Mr. Game and Watch and/or the Ice Climbers might be removed.

I don't know, I don't think there's really a good reason to remove either, and I personally kind of doubt they'd remove any of the eight that didn't get cut from Melee anyway.

Back