Real-Life Photos

But...why would you even want it?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
But...why would you even want it?
The admins there let me have it, I Don't understand why. :eek:

Don't you live in Israel?

what'd i miss

He said so on his user page; if so then he would probably have a very nessacary reason for posting Hitler

actually you might be right, it was something like 4am in Israel when he last posted.

0129161702.jpg

I might just have to pay you a lot of money if you can guess whose dog this is.

Hint: It's not mine.

Magikrazy said:
luckily i have the perfect real life photo to rerail this train
Kt3SPS6.jpg

Aaaaaaa Cherry Vanilla Pepsi, the two best flavors in the world combined into cola.

KFC_logo.png

KFC Logo!

Hobbes said:
Drift said:
Don't you live in Israel?
I'm almost sure he actually lives in the US.
No Im literary on a trip in the United States, and im a Israeli, please don't put up dominance of your country over mine, Israel, the Forums forbids stuff like that. :mad:

Dude you need to relax because that's not what he said. Also this thread is for real life photos you've taken, not bullshit like this

Anton said:
Dude you need to relax because that's not what he said. Also this thread is for real life photos you've taken, not bull*bleep* like this
Other people are pulling this off topic and arguing about my nationality.

And you keep posting bullshit photos. I agree that the peanut gallery isn't needed but you gotta make better posts.

Flag_of_Israel.svg

Flag of my country. 8)

Striker Mario said:
TabuuandPeach said:
Magikrazy said:
Er, why is a picture of him on Pikipedia?
Believe it or not, they let me have it.
Prove it.
If you go to file source you, click on this link: http://www.pikminwiki.com/User_talk:TabuuandPeach scroll down, boom, also the original is Black & White, the fake is colored (which I have) and boom that's the proof.

Facebook-icon.png

Facebook logo.

HooverDamFrontWater.jpg

The Hoover Dam in the 1990's. 8)

Back