Real-Life Photos

I like your rug and also I wonder what secrets that desk holds

Those are lazy day-looking sweatpants :P

(I wear sweatpants a lot though; I hate jeans with a passion)

So I volunteered to be a part of a photoshoot at college, I got my image back today and...

Maybe I should just model
I%20should%20just%20model_zpsputxvulc.jpg

And then a friend of mine puts this together, I love it
EFB%20TIMMY%20LETS%20GO_zpsjkuaglqv.jpg

pictures I made in India last year:
FsF5SxO.jpg

nsC0O6t.jpg

aTqLxqX.jpg

g8ZcBVC.jpg

azVK2ob.jpg

B2Ne4AN.jpg

DragonFreak said:
Wow that's intense! What does it mean?

It means that both the primary and secondary rainbows were visible, which, obviously, isn't a very common occurrence.

it's snowing in may
AettNBn.jpg

What part of Michigan are you in?

It was cold as balls this morning, but it certainly wasn't snowing. Sorry dude lol.

F-777 said:
DragonFreak said:
Wow that's intense! What does it mean?

It means that both the primary and secondary rainbows were visible, which, obviously, isn't a very common occurrence.

actually, it is pretty common to see both primary and secondary bows. if the rainbow in your sky is really bright, chances are, you'll end up finding the secondary bow. rainbows in general are fairly rare (but who am i to speak it barely even rains here in my region)

but i digress, the image is really really beautiful and i glad you caught that

Magikrazy said:
What part of Michigan are you in?

It was cold as balls this morning, but it certainly wasn't snowing. Sorry dude lol.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Keweenaw+Peninsula/@47.2612239,-88.5792033,8.96z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x4d5097c81c79575d:0x1d6e2ca430829776!8m2!3d47.2502026!4d-88.3334456

Spring snow actually isn't uncommon; I've seen it when living in upstate New York but it's absolutely ridiculous when we already have winter for half the year.

that looks like raw sewage if i'm to be completely british

where is the milk? where is the tea cup? WHERE ARE THE RICH TEA BISCUITS?!!

Back