Real-Life Photos

CHT4b6i.jpg
except for maybe looking like im 12

Stargatedalek said:
After so much time underground I was very surprised today when I saw a crab molting in the middle of its food dish. I was very nervous about it molting in the plum mash so since it had just started I moved it (I used a scoop which is what I read to do). I was very nervous moving it but it seemed fine and just a few hours later it seems to be finished. I'm not certain what a healthy molt is supposed to look like but it seems fine to me.

Aww, I've got a hermit crab too. He turns 3 years old later this year...

There's just something really cute about them, about how ugly they are. Haha. If that makes sense.

Paper Jorge said:
Stargatedalek said:
After so much time underground I was very surprised today when I saw a crab molting in the middle of its food dish. I was very nervous about it molting in the plum mash so since it had just started I moved it (I used a scoop which is what I read to do). I was very nervous moving it but it seemed fine and just a few hours later it seems to be finished. I'm not certain what a healthy molt is supposed to look like but it seems fine to me.

Aww, I've got a hermit crab too. He turns 3 years old later this year...

There's just something really cute about them, about how ugly they are. Haha. If that makes sense.

Speaking as someone who plays as Zerg in StarCraft, buggy stuff can be super cute in a weird way

Also related, I had a hermit crab when I was like ten

I kind of want to get another, but its tricky enough taking care of just myself, haha

Billy The Kitten said:
CHT4b6i.jpg
except for maybe looking like im 12

that's fine, always great to look younger, eh? i mean that's how i think about my younger than age look

You without your makeup look totally fine to me. I think you should go without it and see what happens.

Just don't wear it, especially if you're comfortable about it. I think people generally look better without makeup. It makes them feel more self-confident and honest to me.

This is Baby Luigi (my sister)

63yVwOn.jpg

She can tell you the story of this. We're not at a farm. We're just at our grandma's place, and well, our family just happened to have a chicken visit their backyard and she (the chicken) now lives in the backyard. She even has her own coop, and she lays fresh eggs for my family to eat in the morning.

UUfeVzw.jpg

But I just want to say, this chicken is soooo adorable. :)

Aww I love chickens! When I went to my aunt's place in the Philippines when I was five years old, there were these giant chickens.

Actually, I can't tell if they looked big just because I was tiny, or what. And when I went to the Philippines again I went to go see some more of them, but they were normal sized.

that chicken made me regret loving fried chicken. if i had to witness a chicken getting killed every time I ate chicken, i'll just give up on eating chicken altogether

i absolutely adore the chicken and i wish i had one as a pet, though i don't think laws in my city allow it, sadly :(

I think I'm just gonna assume it's Baby Luigi if I see a green shirt.

There's a buncha stray chickens wandering my grandpa's place, i've never really done much with 'em besides feed them food scraps.

Hinoka said:

There's a buncha stray chickens wandering my grandpa's place, i've never really done much with 'em besides feed them food scraps.
Do they stay there? Because initially, that's what my family did, they let the hen sleep in their garage before they made a coop for her.

Striker Mario said:
Hinoka said:

Do they stay there? Because initially, that's what my family did, they let the hen sleep in their garage before they made a coop for her.

It's possible that they live somewhere else, but work in shifts to make sure someone is around to crow at 4 in the morning.

do you like apples

i'm a one-woman apple apocalypse ;)

Paper Iggy Koopa said:
I ran out of ideas when taking this photo, so here's me taking a selfie in which i have no idea on what to do in the selfie.
OavyJsV.jpg

If N64dude posted a selfie here, I might confuse you two.

I've seen his face in person, can confirm.

Charley Dietz said:
Paper Iggy Koopa said:
I ran out of ideas when taking this photo, so here's me taking a selfie in which i have no idea on what to do in the selfie.
OavyJsV.jpg

If N64dude posted a selfie here, I might confuse you two.

I've seen his face in person, can confirm.
I've seen his face in a video chat, during the convo i thought to myself: "Woah! I didn't know my phone camera came with a mirror" during the beginning of the chat.

UB9mB3w.jpg

me n the puppers havin a lazy day

Back