Real-Life Photos

Didn't know that you were sincere in believing that we're the same person. I took that pretty nicely though, and I actually don't blame you for suspecting Baby Luigi and I to be the same person. I remember posting with my sister in another forum and we didn't mention our relationship until later. Once I did, someone was like "that makes sense, your posting style resembles a lot like Baby Luigi's" and that made me wonder how actually similar I am to Baby Luigi in not just looks, but also personality and writing style.

But I'll still continue joking about us being the same person since it's so true to an extent, lol. We started from the same egg, after all. :)

Leonardo DiCaprio's Oscar said:
in all seriousness, i said a few times that i suspected you two of being the same person in the past, and though i only ever said in person on the forums in a jokey nature, there were often times that i genuinely believed that you two were the same person

i mean i stopped believing that quite a while ago, but i still believed it, which was wrong

for that i hope you two can accept my sincerest of apologies

Haha! Well that is a possibility that we're the same person, considering that we're biologically very similar, being identical twins and all. Not much other people have their set of biological twins, especially those that frequent here. We've been told we both also have very similar posting and writing styles as well, even though I do believe that my twin writes slightly different than me, buuuuut that could just be me thinking my posts are mine w/o exterior reading from other parties, so I don't know actually.

We also took screenshots for splitsceen games (like Mario Kart) in MarioWiki as well as two characters as one. While it's possible to replicate that with a single person, it's extremely difficult to do so, especially to make the characters look like they do their own thing.

Even if I was a liar, I'm not sockpuppeting to screw around and take advantage of having "two" accounts to make malicious edits, so I should still be on the good side.

No apology needed, I thought your comment about us being the same person was amusing considering sometimes I like to think that myself.

2257 said:
uo5vcKD.jpg

my mom put a screen protector on her phone that was designed for a completely different kind of phone
i swear to god 22 your whole family should star in its own sitcom

Billy The Kitten said:
73je6uH.jpg
i actually look more my age in this photo

you look pretty cute

I'd like to see you without your makeup. Me, I don't use makeup at all. I think it's like a mask and it doesn't really fit with my personality.

Chiaki Nanami said:
m8 even with my excellent bird eyes I'm having trouble seeing that
Of course not! Diurnal birds don't see very well in the dark. Their eyes are mostly cones, which don't do so well in the dark.

Hm, I see. I never covered up my acne, but yeah, I hate that stuff. Ruins photos. I'd use photoshop to cover that up. Just a quick use of stamp/patch tool and bam, easy fix.

I didn't notice it tbh. btw as striker mario said, i'd like to see you without your make-up ;P

Count Bonsula said:
So i took a selfie in the dark.

i used magikoopa magic to edit the picture and see what's hiding in the dark, I'm so cool and amazing, come to chat and i'll show you

You look neutral to me, maybe a tad tired? The expression reminds me of my own self-portrait I'm working on with colored pencil for my drawing class.

After so much time underground I was very surprised today when I saw a crab molting in the middle of its food dish. I was very nervous about it molting in the plum mash so since it had just started I moved it (I used a scoop which is what I read to do). I was very nervous moving it but it seemed fine and just a few hours later it seems to be finished. I'm not certain what a healthy molt is supposed to look like but it seems fine to me.
first_molt_by_michell_vall-d9ybt7t.jpg

first_molt_by_michell_vall-d9ybt6k.jpg

Back