Best & Worst Mario Kart Items

Best:

spiny shell

Blooper

Golden Mushroom

Chain Chomp

Worst: Spiny shell (when you get hit) and

YoshiGo99 said:
Only one I find bad is the thunder cloud and the heart from DD cuz it is limited to certain items on the ground.

Also, I believe that I've dodged Spiny Shells before when doing a trick off a ramp. or maybe the game just glitches up :P

I don't understand how you guys can actually like the Blooper

Red Koopa Paratroopa said:
Baby Luigi said:
I don't understand how you guys can actually like the Blooper

It's good at times and easy to remove and get rid off

It really doesn't do anything, I don't think I've ever fallen off or anything because of it.

The Blooper works ONLY against COM players

Favorites: Star, Red Shells

Least favorites: Blooper, Thunder cloud

I don't know if this on topic but I once managed to evade a blue shell in double dash.

I've done it multiple times, lol.

It's very easy to dodge a spiny shell in Mario Kart Wii

Ambassador said:
Also, I believe that I've dodged Spiny Shells before when doing a trick off a ramp. or maybe the game just glitches up

Bullet bill and thunder cloud are the worst items in mario kart history. I hope these items are omitted in mario kart u.

Geno said:
Bullet bill and thunder cloud are the worst items in mario kart history. I hope these items are omitted in mario kart u.
Bullet Bill is awesome.

Best: Bullet Bill, Star, Red Shell, Lucky 7, Mushroom, Mega Mushroom

Worst: DAMN BLUE SHELLS, Thunder Cloud, Bob-Omb (because I normally get hit with them more than I hit others with them)

I always get hit by bob-ombs too, but it's lots of fun to get blown up at times

The bullet bill is a cheap way for the inexperienced to catch up with the pros who have been playing mario kart since it's creation. If mario kart seven if the first mk game you have played, please do youself a favor and go back and play mario kart 64 or super mario kart and see what we had to deal with. Those games required skill, not cheap items.

The Chain Chomp is freakin' awesome though.

Here are my favorite Mario Kart items (including Tour items).
  • 10th Favorite: Piranha Plant
  • 9th Favorite: Super Bell
  • 8th Favorite: Triple Red Shell
  • 7th Favorite: Golden Mushroom
  • 6th Favorite: Lucky Seven
  • 5th Favorite: Crazy Eight
  • 4th Favorite: Super Horn
  • 3rd Favorite: Star
  • 2nd Favorite: Lightning
  • Overall Favorite: Bullet Bill

Now here are my most hated Mario Kart items (including Tour items).
  • 10th Most Hated: Mushroom Cannon
  • 9th Most Hated: Dash Ring
  • 8th Most Hated: Fake Item Box
  • 7th Most Hated: Blooper
  • 6th Most Hated: Bubble
  • 5th Most Hated: Coin Box
  • 4th Most Hated: Coin
  • 3rd Most Hated: Mega Mushroom
  • 2nd Most Hated: POW Block
  • Overall Most Hated: Thunder Cloud

Best: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi's Chain Chomp, its chaotic nature made it far more exciting than Bullet Bill, it's not the most helpful but it sure is fun.

Worst: Golden Dash Mushroom, in all my years of playing, this item has proved to be more of a nuisance than anything else. It's only useful for short cuts yet it's got a timer after the first use.. pressuring players to spam it, resulting in crashing into walls or falling off course. Every time I get this item, using it puts me more behind than I was without it.

Best Items are Golden Mushroom, Boo, Crazy 8/Lucky 7, and Star

Worst Items are Red Shell, Triple Red Shell, Lightning, and Blue Shell

It's kinda difficult to rank these items, as you gotta look between you using or getting hit by the items

Last edited:
Back