Yoshi's New Island

Glaceon said:
The whole "die after a Middle Ring and start from 10 Stars" thing makes getting 30 Stars at the end of any level painful and I hate that decision with a passion.
Like Yoshi's Island DS was any different.

Glaceon said:
The whole "die after a Middle Ring and start from 10 Stars" thing makes getting 30 Stars at the end of any level painful and I hate that decision with a passion.

well in yoshi's island that could be countered via max star items.

Yeah... I don't think Yoshi's Island DS had that feature.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Glaceon said:
Like Yoshi's Island DS was any different.

But it was, just like the original. If you died after a Middle Ring in the first two games, you'd start with the same amount of stars you had when you initially passed it.

Oh, my memory must be failing me.

I'm glad my lobbying succeeded

I just beat this game.

Review:
Meh. This game did nothing special for me. I enjoyed the original much much more. The gameplay wasn't too special, the bosses were way too easy, and oh my god the music sucked. 4/10 would not play again.

Being a person who has never played the original or the DS game. I really like this game.

chillv said:
Being a person who has never played the original or the DS game. I really like this game.

That's understandable, since those criticisms of being too stale don't apply to you.

Back