Yoshi's New Island

Glowsquid said:
Well, one good thing did come out of this;

630x.jpg

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are in Titanfall?

---- this I need an Xbox One.

It's probably because I've only Played Yoshi's Story but I think this game looks pretty good.

I just tought about it ... Since it's the end of the Year of :luigi:, it would have been a good idea to have Baby Luigi on the back of Yoshi in this game instead of Baby Mario. It does not require any more efforts from Nintendo. And it would have been a perfect way to conclude the Year of :luigi:.

Yeah, but you know Nintendo. They just love to waste opportunities and potential.

Dr Luigi Tm said:
I just tought about it ... Since it's the end of the Year of :luigi:, it would have been a good idea to have Baby Luigi on the back of Yoshi in this game instead of Baby Mario. It does not require any more efforts from Nintendo. And it would have been a perfect way to conclude the Year of :luigi:.

Because it was the year of Luigi, not the year of Baby Luigi.

Cirdec said:
Dr Luigi Tm said:

And besides Baby Mario >>>> Baby Luigi.

Bat King Antasma said:
Cirdec said:
He's still Luigi, though.

yeah but that really depends if baby luigi would be included with present luigi.

BMB said:
Cirdec said:
Dr Luigi Tm said:

And besides Baby Mario >>>> Baby Luigi.

Hey you. Shut up. Like, forever.

Dr Luigi Tm said:

Because Arzest is staffed by idiots.

I wish you could choose your Yoshi color for each level instead of it always being in a specific order. Also, more babies besides Baby Mario like in Yoshi's Island DS.

Petey Piranha said:
I wish you could choose your Yoshi color for each level instead of it always being in a specific order. Also, more babies besides Baby Mario like in Yoshi's Island DS.

That'd be a nice option too. And I'd wish Baby Luigi would be available for once

Bit late to the party, but yeah, I also would've preferred Luigi being the playable baby. Or even both, and then they need to save the Stork in order to get home or something. With Kamek as the final boss.

Anyway, for some reason, it looks like the dad's now the chunky one, unlike the first game where the large parent had frilly pink bloomers. This is true in both the original fake-out house and the proper one: they used the same models and everything, just changed the sides - how cheap. At least the houses were different, with the first one matching the end of the original YI and the second one being a new design - although I was kinda hoping the end of YNI would match up with the end of YI so as not to retcon the original - making this almost an interquel ("by the way, some other stuff happened in between the end of the gameplay and the end of the credits that we didn't tell you about in the first game") rather than a sequel. Wishful thinking.

Thanks for playing Yoshi's New Island. Your next unnecessarily stupid retcon, coming soon! -Arzest.

Cirdec said:
Dr Luigi Tm said:

they're like the same person

Pokémon Trainer Essentia said:
Cirdec said:
Dr Luigi Tm said:

Not from Nintendo standards.

They're semi-same.

So, no Year of Luigi treatment for the kid.

In the Mario Universe, time works differently. Mario can be carrying himself on his back and Bowser can race against a pile of his own bones.

Petey Piranha said:
In the Mario Universe, time works differently. Mario can be carrying himself on his back and Bowser can race against a pile of his own bones.

I remember reading a Nintendo Power response to a letter that said that Mario is the only video game character that could beat Bowser and save Peach with his hands tied behind his back.

PeskyPlumbers64 said:
Petey Piranha said:

I remember reading a Nintendo Power response to a letter that said that Mario is the only video game character that could beat Bowser and save Peach with his hands tied behind his back.
If his legs were the ones being tied, it's probably a different story. :(

Cirdec said:
Cirdec said:
Dr Luigi Tm said:

:eek:
also when did we get a baby luigi smiley

Misty said:
Cirdec said:
Cirdec said:
Dr Luigi Tm said:

:eek:
We got it because my sister and I are great spriters.

Also got it at the same time as Baby Mario, Toadette, Diddy Kong, Shy Guy, Rosalina, and Luma (which we made as well, with Shy Guy receiving a few tweaks).

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Misty said:
:o
We got it because my sister and I are great spriters.

Also got it at the same time as Baby Mario, Toadette, Diddy Kong, Shy Guy, Rosalina, and Luma (which we made as well, with Shy Guy receiving a few tweaks).
was it the same time as :barkley:, :drosh:, and :drybow:

The whole "die after a Middle Ring and start from 10 Stars" thing makes getting 30 Stars at the end of any level painful and I hate that decision with a passion.

Back