Yoshi's New Island

Re: Yoshi's Island 3DS

Looking at some of the screenshots, it seems like they're not going with the original hand-drawn look the series had been known for.

I'm hoping that the plot is more than Baby Luigi getting kidnapped, which was what made Yoshi's Island DS seem more like a remake than a sequel.

Eh, not a big fan of Yoshi's Island. Might give it a shot though.

I'm going to assume with all these Nintendo directs that we'll see more of what we know at e3, but new trailers and information.

Dozla said:
You two make a hilarious combination.

We're probably like the only Baby Mario and Baby Luigi fanatic on this forum

Not a fan of Yoshi's Island either (other than personal reasons that make it painful for me to play that game), but I'll see what they'll do here anyway.

People is complainting about the game graphics, only a few (as me) know its a tribute to the original Yoshi Island Intro Sequence, now, what will be the plot?, kamek revenge on the yoshis and the babies? baby bowser wants friends to play and kamek kindap babies?, will kamek and yoshi has a proper confrontation finally?

Baby Luigi said:
Dozla said:

Not a fan of Yoshi's Island either (other than personal reasons that make it painful for me to play that game), but I'll see what they'll do here anyway.

In that sense, it means I'm superior to you since I appear in more games than you or I have a greater role in a game than you.

I really think the art style of this game is...it's just too light right now. Like, it looks faded. I need to relook at it, but I really do hope that Baby Luigi is playable in this too. But, I'll be fine with Baby Mario either way. :)

Xerneas said:
Baby Luigi said:
Dozla said:

In that sense, it means I'm superior to you since I appear in more games than you or I have a greater role in a game than you.

Hey at least no one complained about my crying as much as they did to yours

Baby Luigi said:
Xerneas said:
Baby Luigi said:
Dozla said:

Hey at least no one complained about my crying as much as they did to yours

At least good players hardly see me cry, but you just see you crying no matter the level of the player.

BLOF, why do you hate your favortie character getting kidnapped.

NSY said:
BLOF, why do you hate your favortie character getting kidnapped.

It's not hard to see why

I am so looking forward to this game, and after E3 I loved the trailer music. I'm not sure on my thoughts of Kamek using a hammer though, seems to be mean to the poor Fang, but it does look cool.

no, i'm pretty sure the best part is that a new yoshi's island game is being released in the not so distant future

-a Yoshi game yet again developed by the people behind Blinx and Vampire Rain : D.

Hotaru Tomoe said:
no, i'm pretty sure the best part is that a new yoshi's island game is being released in the not so distant future
Meh. The game doesn't look that appealing to me.

Probably because I've seen so little of it, and because I've never played a Yoshi game.

Ganondorf said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
Meh. The game doesn't look that appealing to me.

Probably because I've seen so little of it, and because I've never played a Yoshi game.

are you for real? damn dude go play yoshi's island and yoshi story, fantastic freaking games!

Yeah.

I'll just pop them in the SNES and N64 that I don't have.

And don't say Virtual Console. It doesn't work on my Wii because it can't connect to the internet.

Ganondorf said:
Yeah.

I'll just pop them in the SNES and N64 that I don't have.

And don't say Virtual Console. It doesn't work on my Wii because it can't connect to the internet.

well you could emulate it but yeah

i mean really, you are missing out, they are really good games.

hell if you dont emulate them ill just buy them for you and send it your way, anyway.

Oh look it's artwork of Baby Luigi

....he's not anywhere else in the game

Oh ---- he's ----ing kidnapped again.

---- this game

Baby Luigi said:
Oh look it's artwork of Baby Luigi

....he's not anywhere else in the game

Oh ---- he's ----ing kidnapped again.

---- this game

you know that really makes you look like you have some sort of brain damage

just sayin'

I don't care

Baby Luigi said:
I don't care

i figured you didnt, just throwing my opinion out there, which isnt very relating to anything honestly.

Technically, I do have an underdeveloped brain but I don't take offense to that because this is my post and I can do whatever I want with my brain-damaged posts

Baby Luigi said:
Technically, I do have an underdeveloped brain but I don't take offense to that because this is my post and I can do whatever I want with my brain-damaged posts

that wasnt really my point, im just having a weird time understanding it is all.

Back