Supper Mario Broth

Striker Mario said:
tumblr_o5kiswI7fX1rrftcdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5pqbcJqlr1rrftcdo1_1280.jpg

HOW MANY ARE THERE

IS IT ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED A JAMBOREE

man talk about more inaccurate than the movie

The KC Mario manga has a ton of some of the weirdest things you'll find. Aren't those scuttlebugs from Super Mario 64?

Striker Mario said:
The KC Mario manga has a ton of some of the weirdest things you'll find. Aren't those scuttlebugs from Super Mario 64?
Yes, and since Mario is kicking them this could be indeed related to Super Mario 64... and it is! ;)

I love this blog, and I'm so darn happy it started up again.

How long were they absent again? I can't remember, to be honest.

Want to know what's behind Shy Guy's mask?

tumblr_o6bt1qYHdH1rrftcdo1_500.gif

To be honest, I'd freak out too.

you know...for kids!

The blog has slowed down significantly lately, which disappoints me, but it's a wild ride to read through.

I'm partial to this picture:
tumblr_o8h4sjA2zy1rrftcdo4_250.png

This makes me wish they were models because it's bound to look a lot better.

i wanted to say that that was ms. pac-man but then i noticed that that wasnt a ribbon so idk you might be right for what i know

Jacques said:
i wanted to say that that was ms. pac-man but then i noticed that that wasnt a ribbon so idk you might be right for what i know
IIRC Japan didn't know about Ms. Pac-Man for most of the '80s. Midway made a whole bunch of sequels without Namco's permission but nowadays Namco treats those games like their own.
Magikrazy said:
wait a sec, are those pogs?
They're milk caps according to the blog post.

tumblr_obbz2xIBAH1rrftcdo1_540.jpg

"The original arcade-era DK with grey fur? Where have I seen that befo-"
Q0RgX1T.png

Sweet Inka Dinka Doo... #rarerevealed

i love how nintendo's animators are forced to shrink mario's stupidly big head to emulator him sinking into the poison water.

tumblr_obcfitlc2l1rrftcdo1_540.jpg

Proposal to call the one in the very middle "~ario". All in favor say ~a.

There's some much cool stuff on here. The Goob Distribution one was really interesting. I had no idea that that was supposed to be Petey Piranha. I think the goop on the airstrip was shaped like Mario's head.

Also those Mario Party 6 backgrounds for the one minigame are beautiful.

Back