Best & Worst characters

Red Boo said:
Am I like the only one here who hates :dk:

Donkey Kong is on my list to kill in Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros., and Mario Party games.

Baby Luigi also forgot to mention the Strikers games, Mario Sports Mix, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong games.

Best: Myself, Bowser, Bowser Jr., and others I like but those are my all-time faves
Worst: Birdo/Ostro, Waluigi, and Wario but not as much Wario as the others

Best:
Mr. L: Pure awesome, baby!
Rosalina: She's a genius & a hottie! Why does she get so much hate?
Bowser Jr. Cute and quirky.
Worst:
Honey Queen: A big, fat, stupid, and minor bee.
Baby Bowser: Stupid. Thank goodness he was replaced by BJ!

Bowser45 said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
no he wasn't
Well, he barely appears now, where BJ appears all the time.

Mr. L rocks! said:
Bowser45 said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
no he wasn't
Well, he barely appears now, where BJ appears all the time.
they're from completely different time periods, Bj hasn't actually replaced Baby Bowser

Best: Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, Lakitu, Bowser Jr., Wario, Peach, Daisy, DK
Worst: Waluigi, Wart, Koopalings (especially Wendy), Mouser

My favorite is Luigi and my least favorite is Waluigi.

The Boulder said:
yamirah said:
My favorite is Luigi and my least favorite is Waluigi.
180px-TooBadWaluigiTime.jpg
I believe that when Waluigi makes it into Super Smash Bros. as a playable character.

my favourite characters are daisy, peach, rosalina, luigi, the toads, toadette, and the boos.
my least favourite characters are bowser, bowser jr., kamek, wario, and waluigi.

thatmariochick said:
my favourite characters are daisy, peach, rosalina, luigi, the toads, the toadettes, and the boos.

Um, there's only one Toadette :eek:

Baby Luigi said:
thatmariochick said:
my favourite characters are daisy, peach, rosalina, luigi, the toads, the toadettes, and the boos.

I don't want to get into Mario logic but...

Wasn't there something in Super Mario Galaxy that showed two Toadettes? The art depiction in the storybook comes to mind...

I might be mistaken.

Unknown Entity said:
Baby Luigi said:
thatmariochick said:

Wasn't there something in Super Mario Galaxy that showed two Toadettes? The art depiction in the storybook comes to mind...

I might be mistaken.

Maybe a Toadette is just a female Toad. After all, wasn't there a Toadette in M&L:BIS that was a mother?

Unknown Entity said:

I might be mistaken.

Yeah that's true but it has yet to be explained and besides, you don't actually see Toadette herself in the game.

Madikoopa said:
Maybe a Toadette is just a female Toad. After all, wasn't there a Toadette in M&L:BIS that was a mother?

She is a female Toad but she's not the female version of a Toad. There are other female Toads that all he different names. You can look in the Paper Mario series or Toadiko from Partners in Time. Toadette is just a name.

Madikoopa said:
Unknown Entity said:
Baby Luigi said:
thatmariochick said:

I might be mistaken.

and all i did was forget one tiny little detail that's there's apparently one toadette. but, what if i'm right and there is two...?

Back