Best & Worst characters

Mario Party X said:
King of the Shroobs said:
Best:Shroobs, Luigi, Count Bleck, Bowser, Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi, Dimentio, Vivian, Toad
Worst: Koopalings, annoying alien guy from SPM, Birdo, Kersti

NO... Wario must've brainwashed you into your liking him. Where is he? I must cure your sickness and vanquish that vile yellow demon.

I'm just joking, heh. I won't smite you for liking Wario.
Aren't you the one who refers to Wario as "cute?" Yet you don't like him... Makes no sense.

King Antasma said:
Mario Party X said:
King of the Shroobs said:
Best:Shroobs, Luigi, Count Bleck, Bowser, Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi, Dimentio, Vivian, Toad
Worst: Koopalings, annoying alien guy from SPM, Birdo, Kersti

NO... Wario must've brainwashed you into your liking him. Where is he? I must cure your sickness and vanquish that vile yellow demon.

I'm just joking, heh. I won't smite you for liking Wario.
Aren't you the one who refers to Wario as "cute?" Yet you don't like him... Makes no sense.
Did you read the small print?

favs: luigi, peach, wario, waluigi, rosalina, daisy, and bowser.

least: mario, fawful, not sure what else.

hrm.

Wario isn't cute.

He's adorable. He puts puppies to shame. How can you not say he's cute? Just LOOK AT HIM! D'awwww! I wanna hug him. :3

P.S. Wario sucks.

Smasher said:
I personally don't really like Rosalina, and I'm sure there's a fair amount of people here that don't like her either.

I'm one of them, she's one of the characters that I don't like, but don't downright hate. She's stuck in the "meh" middle section for me.

Favorites: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Baby Daisy (yes I'm serious), Blooper, Whittle, Koopa (when playable), King Boo, Birdo, Petey, Plum, Maple, Azalea, Sonny, Miis
Hate: Funky Kong, DK, almost every Toad, Honey Queen, Metal Mario (when not a power up), Lakitu
Meh: The Babies, Toadette, Toadsworth, Rosalina, Shy-Guy, Wario, various others

Cackletta said:
Fav: Cackletta and Fawful
Least Fav: @%@^*&% COUNT BLECHK DFGHJGCFCJVJVVGVJKBBHUKBH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think I can decipher this..... i think it says "*bleep* COUNT BLECK!"

Cackletta said:
aregularforumuser said:
Cackletta said:
Fav: Cackletta and Fawful
Least Fav: @%@^*&% COUNT BLECHK DFGHJGCFCJVJVVGVJKBBHUKBH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think I can decipher this..... i think it says "*bleep* COUNT BLECK!"
Sorry, I go insane when thinking of count bleck... *bleep*.
why don't you like him

Cackletta said:
well, I just think he stinks. He forced :bowser: and peach to get married. He also gives WAY too much of a chance for mario to defeat him. Cackletta did not know mario existed until
Woohoo Hooniversity

No, she met them when they were flying in Bowser's Cruiser and in BeanBean Castle. Both occasions were before the Hooniversity incident.

Cackletta said:
well, I just think he stinks. He forced :bowser: and peach to get married. He also gives WAY too much of a chance for mario to defeat him. Cackletta did not know mario existed until
Woohoo Hooniversity

*cough* she encountered mario in beanbean castle *cough*

but still, cackletta is really easy. does she have invinciblity for the first part of the fight? NO. can you only beat her with the sacred Mcguffin's? NO.

Cackletta said:
Well, did count bleck have MULTIPLE battles, one of which
INSIDE BOWLETTA?!

yes no,but i think we should stop arguing over which one is better. even though count bleck still is better.

Back