Best & Worst characters

Kingfawful4321 said:
I wasn't being mean to you, you are always being a jerk to me know you are to everyone.
Do you have to call me sexy? T_T

Stop bickering, and rerail.

Best: :luigi: and :yoshi:
Worst: :birdo:

Liking Toadette because she's a girl....

That's a pretty darn weak reason

My new least favorite character is now Kersti. Seriously, what an annoying cad. She was part of the reason why SS sucked so much.

I found it mildly amusing when she called Kamek a hippie, but other than that, I have to agree that Kersti's kind of annoying.

Madikoopa said:
I found it mildly amusing when she called Kamek a hippie, but other than that, I have to agree that Kersti's kind of annoying.
still better then navi and goombario. anyway, favourite: goombella (she's funny and awesome in battle.....against non spiked enemies) least favourite: the chimp from smg2

Favorites:

Mario and Luigi
Princess Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong- He's very underrated
Diddy Kong
Rosalina

Least Favorite:

Wario- Always screws me over in Mario spin-offs

Bowser - He somehow gets a free pass despite being the kidnapper of Peach most of the time while Peach herself is hated by so many fans =(.

Waluigi- A Wario clone that was pretty much only created just to give Luigi a rival and Wario a partner in spin-offs

Fawful- One of the most overrated characters ever

Miis - Nintendo, please just stick to giving us awesome characters like Rosalina again.

MarioLuigi25 said:

Oh come on, what kind of twisted world do you live in? Wario should be the one getting screwed over

LuckySeven said:
My new least favorite character is now Kersti. Seriously, what an annoying cad. She was part of the reason why SS sucked so much.
I don't think cad means what you think it does...

Madikoopa said:
You mean "hipster". As for me, I didn't find that line funny at all. Just like every other thing Kersti said in that game, that was just another attempt at humor that failed miserably.

Solar Blaze said:
LuckySeven said:
I don't think cad means what you think it does...

Maybe he meant "hag"

MarioLuigi25 said:
Least Favorite:

Bowser - He somehow gets a free pass despite being the kidnapper of Peach most of the time while Peach herself is hated by so many fans =(.

Waluigi- A Wario clone that was pretty much only created just to give Luigi a rival and Wario a partner in spin-offs

Fawful- One of the most overrated characters ever

Miis - Nintendo, please just stick to giving us awesome characters like Rosalina again.

Miis aren't really characters, they're just used as the profile for basically your account. Usually the only time they're characters are in party games and stuff, not the main series Mario games.

Favorite Characters:

Wart

Yoshi :yoshi:

Toadsworth

Least Favorite:

Bowser Jr. :bowjr:

Baby Daisy

Daisy's Hidden Eye :daisy:

Back