Geno said:
Every new character from paper mario sticker star
Kersti was the only new character period

Maybe that's what he meant

Lord Spongeful said:
Geno said:
Every new character from paper mario sticker star
Kersti was the only new character period

Well, I quit playing the game after the first few minutes because I quickly recognized that it was garbage. So I did'nt really know if there were any other new characters in it.

Also, I can't stand birdo. I wish nintendo would wipe it from exsistance. The thing that bothers me the most about it is that it is a tranvestite.

I have a lot of favorites. I'll refrain from posting them all, but I will post one that might surprise a lot of people: Baby Daisy. Haters gonna hate. Baby Daisy's awesome! Leave her alone.

Worst: Diddy Kong and Toad. I can't stand their voices. Both of them are annoying.

YoYoYoshi said:
I have a lot of favorites. I'll refrain from posting them all, but I will post one that might surprise a lot of people: Baby Daisy. Haters gonna hate. Baby Daisy's awesome! Leave her alone.
Do you really love Baby Daisy? Because this sounds like you just want to either cause drama or sound different.

Non-serious answers

Favorite: everyone

Worst: everyone in the CD-I mario games.

serious answer

Favorite: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Rosalina, Bowser and Bowser junior.

I hate: Lubba, Baby daisy, the creepy bosses from wario world and those pixls

What's with everyone hating on Birdo for being a transgender, whereas Vivian's never given a second glance?

My favorites are Bowser, Bowser Jr. and Yoshi

My least favorites are Peach and The Mario Bros. (but only in games like smash bros, mario tennis, mario party etc.)

Dr. John A. Zoidberg said:
YoYoYoshi said:
Do you really love Baby Daisy? Because this sounds like you just want to either cause drama or sound different.

I really do like Baby Daisy. I enjoy her presence in the two games she is in. She's so adorable and likeable, to me at least. I'll admit, I'm probably her biggest fan, but I wouldn't go as far as being a Baby Daisy fanboy. No thanks.

So no, I'm not trolling or trying to cause drama. That's not how I do things. This is just how I feel. Sorry for being different. Next time I'll make sure to go with the crowd (outside of Baby Daisy of course and yes, that last sentence is sarcasm). >.>

GalacticPetey said:
I'm pretty sure you just offended transvestites.

What, because I spelled it wrong? Or because what I say they are doing is morally wrong?

Anyway, I also borderline dislike yoshi in some games. I know that's an anathema to some but yoshi's usefullness in games such as super mario world is more than say the new super mario bros games. He doesn't even travel between levels with you in the new games, and he has the ability to eat the players in muliplayer. Those are minor gripes but still a reason why I don't really like yoshi in some cases. There is plenty of geno hate on this forum, so lets balance it out.

Sorry Yoshi fans (Anser)

Yoshi as a power-up is seriously overrated. I prefer cooler things like the Propeller Suit. The only reason I ride on Yoshi is so I have an extra power-up to take a hit for me. Oh, and when his body is needed as a platform to save myself from a pit.

Red Koopa Paratroopa said:
Update: I also like Mii's

Welcome to the minority of this forum

Randombob-omb4761 said:
I'll do my top 5. (in order)

Best:Boo,Bob-omb,King Boo,Chain Chomp,Blooper.
Worst:Peach,Rosalina,Mario,Daisy,Spike.
I hate you for hating Rosalina.

I'm not really on the minor side. :rolleyes: Just anyway:

Just because I like least popular characters doesn't make me be on the minority here, everyone has opinions

Solar Blaze said:
What's with everyone hating on Birdo for being a transgender, whereas Vivian's never given a second glance?

To be fair, there's more to Vivian than just a gender confusion. Vivian has a backstory, some personality/character development, and unlike Birdo, she only switched sides once.

Birdo is shrouded in mystery like why did she fall in love with Yoshi, or why does she (or rather her species) keep changing sides (she's bad in SMB2 and SMRPG but good in the spinoffs, Sticker Star, and Wario's Woods and she was on both sides in Superstar Saga, although they could've been 2 different Birdos since the good one had voice stolen by Cackletta and Fawful while the bad one was capable of talking)?

Besides, Birdo is gloriously hideous compared to Vivian

King Antasma said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
I'll do my top 5. (in order)

Best:Boo,Bob-omb,King Boo,Chain Chomp,Blooper.
Worst:Peach,Rosalina,Mario,Daisy,Spike.
I hate you for hating Rosalina.
HEY!!!!! :mad:
Why do you take offense so easily, dude, chill out. People joke sometimes, I'm sure he doesn't really hate you.
Yeah, per King Antasma. Heh, I'm on proposals. But ask almost anyone on the forum (including me) and they'll tell you that Rosalina's awesome.

I personally don't really like Rosalina, and I'm sure there's a fair amount of people here that don't like her either.

Best:Shroobs, Luigi, Count Bleck, Bowser, Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi, Dimentio, Vivian, Toad
Worst: Koopalings, annoying alien guy from SPM, Birdo, Kersti

Favorites:
:luigi: :mario:

Worst:
:waluigi: :daisy: and :dk:

I like the Donkey Kong Country series. But I do not like him when he is a playable character in Mario spin-offs.

King of the Shroobs said:
Best:Shroobs, Luigi, Count Bleck, Bowser, Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi, Dimentio, Vivian, Toad
Worst: Koopalings, annoying alien guy from SPM, Birdo, Kersti

NO... Wario must've brainwashed you into your liking him. Where is he? I must cure your sickness and vanquish that vile yellow demon.

I'm just joking, heh. I won't smite you for liking Wario.

Back