'Shroom Spotlight

I've pretty much purged the Trivia category.

TheFlameChomp said:
What information is needed for the Skillit page? I have easy access to the game, so I could probably work on that one.
Skillit was chosen as User:Camwood777 recommended it to me. He did do a bit on the page before it was featured, so it'd probably be best to ask him what more he thinks needs to be done.

We are nearing the end of this edition, so I thought I'd try a last minute rally call to get what needs to be done, just in case people were thinking about it, but forgot.

Diamond Police is in a much better state then when it was highlighted, but there are still some minor issues. My main issue is a lot of the stuff revolving around the animals is kinda irrelevant. The monkey having these high-vision goggles has nothing to do with the actual police. I also feel like the article could flow a little bit better.

Skillit is still marked as a stub. I have seen some discussion that it might not be a stub anymore, so obviously, if it's not then the tag can be freely removed.

Burrow is still waiting on an image.

Other than that, you guys have done a great job this month :D

I don't know of much more information for Skillit that is necessary, so I went ahead and removed the stub tag. I also added a quote, as that was suggested.

So, I was trying to get an image of Burrow, which is incredibly hard to do, then I was wondering about the legitimacy of the article. The names of the individual close plays aren't named in the game, but they could be in a guide or something. Point is, needs a ref, but even with or without one, all the close play articles we have (Burrow, Enlarge, Angry Attack, etc.) could very easily fit in a Close Play article since they have at most three lines of information.

They are named in-game, you find them in the stats/records menu. They're also listed in their official trading cards. There's no need for a ref needed template.

Not sure to keep the abilities separate nor merged. They have different names, and some of them have different properties. Burrow, for example, avoids the baseman altogether while Enlarge knocks the person away.

Baby Luigi said:
They are named in-game, you find them in the stats/records menu. They're also listed in their official trading cards. There's no need for a ref needed template.

Ah, thanks. Don't have the trading cards, and I wasn't sure where to look in game.

Out of curiosity, do the trading cards have Burrow being used, or is it just mentioned?

I know I sent a few to Yoshi876's talk page; specifically, Silver Coin, and the differences section in Crazy Kong, which less needs more content and more needs content in the first place.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This our edition of Spotlight

This is Spotlight, this is Spotlight
Editors scream in the dead of night

This is Spotlight, everybody grab a pen
Fix the mistakes till your fingers run dry
It's our thing, everybody scream
In this edition of Spotlight

I am the one with the poor quality
You stare at me until your eyes glow red

I am the one with the terrible writing
Grimdark, flowery, I don't care

This is Spotlight, this is Spotlight, Spotlight! Spotlight! Spotlight! Spotlight!

In this wiki we call home
Everyone hail to the writing guidelines

In this wiki, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

'Round that corner, an image is requested
If you're the one who adds it, we will scream!

This is Spotlight
Purple dress and slimy green
Aren't you scared?
Well, that's just fine

Say it once, say it twice
Take a chance and roll the dice
Stub aren't necessarily short articles

Everybody scream, everybody scream

In our Spotlight for Halloween

I am the information without a citation
An interesting fact, but nothing trustworthy

I am the unfeature nomination
I am the article that needs more images

I am the article with too much trivia
Facts that can easily fit in the main body

Spotlight! Spotlight! Spotlight! Spotlight!
Spotlight! Spotlight!

Tender lumplings everywhere
Life's no fun without comprehensive articles

That's our job, but we're not mean
But we will crack our whip

In this wiki
Don't we love it now?

Everybody's waiting for the next surprise
Shokora might catch you in the back
And scream like a banshee
Make you jump out of your skin
This is Spotlight, everybody scream
Won't ya please make way for a very special guy

876 is King of the Spotlight
Everyone hail to the Spotlight King, now!

Spotlight! Spotlight! Spotlight! Spotlight!

In this wiki we call home
Everyone hail to the Spotlight song

La la-la la, Spotlight! Spotlight! [Repeat]

Whew, been meaning to do a song parody to introduce Spotlight for a while now. Thankfully Halloween provided me with the much-needed boost. Anyway, onto our focuses for the month.

Tale of the Spirit of Fright (wanted article)
Monster Mixer (stub)
Tubba Blubba (rewrite)
Broozers and Barrels (rewrite-expand)
File:Mario Seek.png (image quality)
Luigi's Mansion Arcade (more images)

Eldritchdraaks made the changes to File:Mario Seek.png, but I'm confused by it. It is used on both SMG2 (in the enemy section) page and Boo page (in the Super Mario Galaxy 1 section). What's is the image's purpose? Seems like something that could be cropped, but the background is nice. Where was that picture taken though?

Back