What's the weather like outside right now?

The hurricane near southern Baja California (Norbert) is causing some weather changes here

So it's stupidly hot and humid here with chance of thunderstorms the next day

Whee?

Baby Luigi said:
The hurricane near southern Baja California (Norbert) is causing some weather changes here

So it's stupidly hot and humid here with chance of thunderstorms the next day

Whee?
Didn't you say you hated thunderstorms?

Welp, I'll give support from Ontario...

Well the chances are possible, and judging by the late afternoon altocumulus formation, it seems like a front is approaching.

And yes I really do hate them thunderstorms

It's not a big deal really, the fear is significantly greater than the danger itself

I'm sure it won't be as bad as my last thunderstorm.

Lightning every 5-20 seconds and tons and tons of rain? No, thanks.

Thunderstorms (when they DO occur here, they occur less than a year here on average) here are VERY tame, so I heard from my mom (who's used to those things in France).

Well, at least we're getting some rain, I hope, but it's probably not going to offset the drought by any stretch.

Clear skies and cool temps today. And clear sky tonight, hopefully I can see the Northern Lights from where I live, I say this because I live outside Chicago and because of what those Solar Storms did. Surprised there was no mention of these Solar Storms.

YoshiGo99 said:
Clear skies and cool temps today. And clear sky tonight, hopefully I can see the Northern Lights from where I live, I say this because I live outside Chicago and because of what those Solar Storms did. Surprised there was no mention of these Solar Storms.
Solar storms? I don't remember those...

Maybe they were the cause of those infrequent 5 second power outages.

Rosalina and Luma said:
YoshiGo99 said:

They were, just search solar storms on google and there will be articles and information on them.

YoshiGo99 said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
YoshiGo99 said:

They were, just search solar storms on google and there will be articles and information on them.
Oh.

Are they gone now?

Rosalina and Luma said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
YoshiGo99 said:

Oh.

Are they gone now?
What do u mean by gone?

YoshiGo99 said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
YoshiGo99 said:

Oh.

Are they gone now?
What do u mean by gone?
Like, have any more happened yet?

Partly cloudy, but still more sun. The wind is quite cold, and there's dew in the grass.

Big, lively thunderstorm. My bro wanted to walk up to the corner and rent a video, but I'm like "lol nope, not in that rain".

Back