What's the weather like outside right now?

Hot and sunny.

It's like 4 billion degrees out. I've already stripped away my shirt, pants, and socks, and I have the AC blasting, but there's not much more I can do. There's supposed to be a thunderstorm coming later tonight which should hopefully break the heat and humidity but I'm not sure I can survive that long. Someone please send help.

More Californian drought...more sunshine.......some news about water shortages.

typical Californian summer

hot and sunny with a slight chance of naps.

It's been really hot all week, reaching almost 32° Celsius, which means Britain is like a rainforest and it rains all the time.
Right now, I'm in the calm before the storm. Previous storms were huge, with cloud-to-cloud lightning everywhere. I slept through that one though as well as my brother, somehow tonight's few distant rumbles of thunder woke me up. I clamped mg hands around my ears and screwed up my eyes, shutting the window and switching on the light.
Today is my friend Alice's party. I hope it doesn't rain there because it's a pool party.

Lakituthequick said:
Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
Mio Akiyama said:
I don't think this is a type of weather...
Is sunny a kind of weather?
it involves environmental conditions altering your day in some way, so i would consider it a weather

while most people would call "moony" weather just "clear night", it's basically the same thing. just more unconventional

i like clear nights. it's nice to be able to gaze up at the moon

The weather outside is frightful. Glaciers melt as we pollute the sky.

It's clear.

Mario4Ever said:
The weather outside is frightful. Glaciers melt as we pollute the sky.
i recently visited a meting glacier in canada and their water is absolutely delicious

we need to increase global warming to provide everyone with super tasty super cold fresh water, fresh off the glacier

Back