What's the weather like outside right now?

Third day in a row school is cancelled
Yesterday and Monday it was subzero but I don't know what happened now because the high is 17F.

[quote author=NWS]
Snow likely before 7pm, then snow with patchy blowing snow after 7pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 22. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
[/quote]
heck yeah

Forty degrees feels so nice. ~
Anyway, it's sunny and all the snow is melting. There's still a lot left and there's a lot of puddles everywhere.

feels like spring outside.

Which i guess is okay but i still miss the snow.

snow :dk2:

time to kms driving in it

Looks like sun, wouldn't surprise me if it rains later though :-\

Blizzard came as promised.

pretty warm outside, very nice actually, oh and a breeze is going on.

Very nice weather.

Nice weather, but effing dry.

Spring is overrated as it marks the end of the wet season, so yay... no rain and no more rain.

Sunny.

We had an entire week of grey skies and there was only 5 minutes of rain max. Weather is a fucking tease. It even had a shit ton of rain on the radar but it literally looped around where I live as soon as it reached us.

It's 51F and it's raining so hard that I'm wondering if the entire kingdom of Nimbus Land had just watched Bambi or something. :/ At least that should help a little with the drought we've been having.

Sunny but bitter cold, today's high is -5F.

It was showering the hell out of here

Back