How desperate is Bowser?

Well, I'm not saying it's true, but it could be possible that deep inside, Peach loves Bowser.

Fine, we could scrap the whole "mom" idea, but my point still stands that it is possible that Peach loves Bowser. I mean, doesn't Peach have abilities that she can use to escape from Bowser? I think she just wants to be with Bowser at some points; she just doesn't know how to express it

Well, speculation is certain for a series that has no story to begin with

Baby Luigi said:
Fine, we could scrap the whole "mom" idea, but my point still stands that it is possible that Peach loves Bowser. I mean, doesn't Peach have abilities that she can use to escape from Bowser? I think she just wants to be with Bowser at some points; she just doesn't know how to express it

She has no problem expressing it towards Mario, his brother, Yoshi, and even Wario and DK.

Bowser is a different guy with a different personality. Of course she would react differently

Crystal said:
mario's brother? that green guy?

No one knows what his name his. He was unknown to everyone in the world until now

Yeah, the green guy. What was his name? Lou? Lenny?

Baby Luigi said:
Bowser is a different guy with a different personality. Of course she would react differently

But Bowser's actually closer to Mario's nature as opposed to Wario and DK (when he's the antagonist). He'll fight for good if he needs to. Wario only fights for good if he feels like it or if he can get something out of the deal.

Bubble Man said:
I think it was Linguini.

I'll ask Baby Luigi.

He doesn't know that guy's name either.

Staraptor said:
Yeah, the green guy. What was his name? Lou? Lenny?

Baby Luigi said:

But Bowser's actually closer to Mario's nature as opposed to Wario and DK (when he's the antagonist). He'll fight for good if he needs to. Wario only fights for good if he feels like it or if he can get something out of the deal.

Bowser is still totally different from Mario. Besides, Wario was just there in Super Mario 64 DS. No other explanation other than possibly the cake.

BTW the way when I mentioned the dance thing earllier.
I meant dancing maybe like this:

Ghostony said:
BowsersGirl said:
Ghostony said:
A romantic roleplayer.... but... you seriously think bowser is hot? I mean.. he IS cool..BUT HOT!???
Yes and many other girls besides me on Deviantart do to.
Alright then :P I got nothing against it..lol

To be honest, I think he's more popular with the guys than the girls, romance-wise.

...Yes Bowser is very desperate and may be influenced by factors outside of genuine affection (although that's probably a main factor anyway).

how desperate are people for bowser? that's the question.

Back