How desperate is Bowser?

She just loves being a the damsel in distress being her rescued by
her knight in plumber overalls.
Still though, Bowser needs love.
If they ever made a Rated T Mario game,
I'd love to have my OC in it even if it's a cameo.
She would be one of Bowser's dancers at his castle.

Bubble Man said:
Wait. By dancers what do you mean?

I'm not sure that's something that should be elaborated.

PrincessOfPeaches said:
I've always wondered how Peach always gets kidnapped. I mean like in M&L: Bowser's Inside Story she easily flings him out from her castle by using some sort of telepathic powers. And she has the ability to float and undo Bowser's turn-toads-into-blocks spell... I think Peach is hiding something from us...
I think she is just getting stronger over the years, either that or has assists sometimes

BowsersGirl said:

Is it just me or did this topic get extremely creepy all of a sudden?

The End said:
BowsersGirl said:

Is it just me or did this topic get extremely creepy all of a sudden?

welcome to mario fandom

This topic is getting less about how desperate Bowser is and more about a user's fantasies with a fictional mutant turtle.

A romantic roleplayer.... but... you seriously think bowser is hot? I mean.. he IS cool..BUT HOT!???

Ghostony said:
A romantic roleplayer.... but... you seriously think bowser is hot? I mean.. he IS cool..BUT HOT!???
Yes and many other girls besides me on Deviantart do to.

Bubble Man said:
This topic is getting less about how desperate Bowser is and more about a user's fantasies with a fictional mutant turtle.

i dont see ralph, leonardo, donatello, or michelangelo in this topic.

BowsersGirl said:
Ghostony said:
Yes and many other girls besides me on Deviantart do to.
Alright then :P I got nothing against it..lol

Creeepy tune :eek:

Please don't bring back those awful memories I had with Boolossus

Ghostony said:

well he's gotta be hot after being in all that lava.

The End said:
I highly doubt bowser is logical. Whatever reason possesses him to kidnap peach, be it power or love, he would learn to give up and go after other stuff if he had any logic whatsoever. Ergo, bowser cannot be logical.
>using love and logic in the same sentence

bahaha

Dr. Javelin said:
The End said:
I highly doubt bowser is logical. Whatever reason possesses him to kidnap peach, be it power or love, he would learn to give up and go after other stuff if he had any logic whatsoever. Ergo, bowser cannot be logical.
>using love and logic in the same sentence

bahaha

Actually, there were three sentences there, and love and logic were not in the same sentence. But I know what you mean.

The End said:
Whatever reason possesses him to kidnap peach, be it power or love, he would learn to give up and go after other stuff if he had any logic whatsoever.
this is one sentence

there are both the words "love" and "logic"

you are wrong

Dr. Javelin said:
The End said:
Whatever reason possesses him to kidnap peach, be it power or love, he would learn to give up and go after other stuff if he had any logic whatsoever.
this is one sentence

there are both the words "love" and "logic"

you are wrong

bolded 36pt letters mean angries

i's scared nao

Crystal said:
i dont see ralph, leonardo, donatello, or michelangelo in this topic.
you know, I can't decide whether my response should be something like

1. wow...28 years and some people still can't spell Raphael's name correctly whether it's the whole name or nickname and Leonardo's the first in line,
or
2. I'm gonna wreck it!

Why is Bowser even still going after Peach? Peach flat out called Bowser "the single greatest disaster to ever befall the Mushroom Kingdom" or something along those lines in the original Paper Mario right in front of him. Honestly, the best solution for Bowser is to make an evil Peach clone or something.

Staraptor said:
Why is Bowser even still going after Peach? Peach flat out called Bowser "the single greatest disaster to ever befall the Mushroom Kingdom" or something along those lines in the original Paper Mario right in front of him. Honestly, the best solution for Bowser is to make an evil Peach clone or something.

Sometimes, relationships start out as people saying negative things for each other.

Back