What is the best experience you have had in a mafia game

Is that the record for how many players died at once.

NSY said:
I think that is tied with MLP:FiM mafia again due the pandora's box thing.

Panne said:
NSY said:

I think the MCD's MLP mafia had a day where 4 people die.

...of course, Mafia, The ended with all four mafia dying at once, but let's not speak of that until I redo it...

Xerneas said:
Panne said:
NSY said:

...of course, Mafia, The ended with all four mafia dying at once, but let's not speak of that until I redo it...
Was I the only one that voted?

Time Turner said:
Xerneas said:
Panne said:
NSY said:

There's no doubt you got MVP.

Xerneas said:
Time Turner said:
Xerneas said:
Panne said:
NSY said:

There's no doubt you got MVP.
>first to die
>still gets mvp

woot

I love the feeling of protecting someone who would've been killed using your own judgement (not a group decision).

It was Mario Party 9 Mafia, Magikrazy seemed like he was a target so I jailed him and no kill happened that night. They probably didn't think it could be blocked because the Doctor had died.

Gonna bump this one too since the other one is up as well.

Nabber and Reverse probably still disagree with me, but...Magnificent Mafia 2.0 has one of my best experiences.

Mostly just because we were doing awesome, and rolefishing a bit, and then I got Yakuza'd, and somehow I managed to get 12 Innocents killed in a row while no Mafia member died and turned the game around. I love it because it showed that the mafia can still win even if rolefishing is happening.

Had I not forgotten that Timmy was the Inspired that got cop powers and killed him the first night, I probably would have ended that game a little sooner. It also helped that I knew all the good locations and two players dying from poisoning.

my current favorite games are digimafia 02 and jungle mafia, both for completely different reasons

digimafia 02 i loved because i just really managed to get into it. i figured out what all the characters in the game would be on day 2, and then after i told the reviver (neptune) to revive the cop (rocker), i basically just gave as much info to rocker as i had, and helped him get in contact with the tracker/watcher and the doctor, so i basically felt like i was as confirmed innocent as i could be without being killed and revived. in the end i got overall MVP (only time i've had that), so i really had fun with that one

jungle mafia was amazing for me, but mostly because i spent the whole time roleplaying as luke atmey and making fun of everyone while not being productive at all

in my first mafia game someone (i think it might have been BMB?) was acting scummy so i vigkilled them

and they were the godfather. : )

There was also some mafia (I forget which) where I managed to convince the cop (MG1 iirc) that I was innocent, and he literally copchecked every single other player before determining that I must be mafia. Even if I did get ousted in the end, it was worth it.

oh, that was awesome mafia, wasn't it?
and then iirc you were the yakuza and converted mg1, and he won the game
i managed to work out he was converted, but by that time i was already dead haha

Dr. Javelin said:
in my first mafia game someone (i think it might have been BMB?) was acting scummy so i vigkilled them

and they were the godfather. : )

There was also some mafia (I forget which) where I managed to convince the cop (MG1 iirc) that I was innocent, and he literally copchecked every single other player before determining that I must be mafia. Even if I did get ousted in the end, it was worth it.

Say the game, I might help you figure out the first one. I don't think I was vigkilled as the Godfather, but I was vigkilled in a game because I was scummy...

And the second was Smasher and I's game Awesome Mafia.

Anna said:
Say the game, I might help you figure out the first one. I don't think I was vigkilled as the Godfather, but I was vigkilled in a game because I was scummy...
i seem to recall it being pyro's pokemon mafia or something. i forget exactly what the name was, but i know it was pokemon-themed.

Dr. Javelin said:
it was indeed pretty glorious. : 3

iirc i was the public speaker/gallis, and i got targetted three days in a row. first day my hidden gallis abilities activated, second day i accidentally killed pyro because i thought the gallis was once off (i think it might have been the first game here to have it, but i might be wrong), and the third day i got fed up and basically just said "kill me", but by that point mg1 had been revived for the 3rd or whatever time and had apparently checked me and said i was innocent and told me off for almost letting an important power go to waste

Nitwit, I loved your roleplaying in Jungle Mafia. Out of anything good that came from that failure, that was good.

I have to say setting up GBAToad in Rocker Mafia 2 was some of the most fun i've had in a mafia game even though I got caught towards the end due to a slighty overpowered role that someone else had. I knew LN1 was screwed either way so teaming up with him was the best thing to do. I always been a much better anti-town player than a pro-town player.

The best time I had hosting a game was defiantly SOTH mostly because I thought the setup was very balanced (with expection of the lie-decter role), most players were active and the discussions that they made were very interesting and I really enjoyed hosting it.

I will also announce that my next mafia game lounge will be going up very soon (hopefully by the end of this month). I promise you they will be less gimmicks than Jungle Mafia. I will need help with selecting the theme for the next game though. Dream Team mafia is still on hold as of now.

NSY said:
I have to say setting up GBAToad in Rocker Mafia 2 was some of the most fun i've had in a mafia game even though I got caught towards the end due to a slighty overpowered role that someone else had. I knew LN1 was screwed either way so teaming up with him was the best thing to do. I always been a much better anti-town player than a pro-town player.
Actually this was what made Rocker Mafia so fun. I actually felt like I was doing something productive, and when I found out that I was being played like a flute, I submitted myself to the fact that NSY had me beat and he did a bloody good job of doing it.

Also, finding my location helped.

I've got a better experience, but the game in question is still going and I've been told not to reveal anything just yet.

Btw, Rocker Mafia 2 and Mafia of me, I died because I was trying to get NSY out.

And then lo and behold, he was mafia in both of them.

Just saying.

And lol "being played like a flute". I don't know how it feels, but I know how to do so.

NSY said:
Nitwit, I loved your roleplaying in Jungle Mafia. Out of anything good that came from that failure, that was good.

I have to say setting up GBAToad in Rocker Mafia 2 was some of the most fun i've had in a mafia game even though I got caught towards the end due to a slighty overpowered role that someone else had.

I remember this, but I can't remember what the role was.

Smasher as the Bulletproof Vest Maker/Forensic Investigator or something like that

it was the last part that got him.

NSY said:

only problem was that fe decided to rip me off, and he didn't really do a good job of it, either

Well, in 4 days, it'll be a year since possibly my best Mafia win!

Sorry Nabber and Revesinator, but I'm talking about Magnificent Mafia 2. I don't care if you were butthurt, but it was the game that ended Mass Rolefishing-involved Innocent wins. After Pi was lynched, we were down a cop, but we used Mass Rolefishing/Roleclaiming to basically get all but 8-10 players unconfirmed, with four of them being Mafia. I think we had NSY, Cirdec, Lily (revived), Smg2daisy (revived), Nabber, Rocker (not in the QT), Reversinator, MCD, and Timmy IIRC. We got the Godfather and another Mafia member, and then Neptune was going to go down, but he used the Yakuza.

Of course though, he had to use it on me, and I knew from that moment I was basically screwed with the rest of the Mafia. I was trying to get a lot done, but then Smasher was lynched, and I could tell Nabber was on to me. But then I used our redirector to redirect Nabber onto himself and got MCD lynched, and told NSY about it and saying I was redirected as well, and then NSY lead the lynch against Lily because of it. Then we got some more people lynched, and I continued to try to work my angles, but then I forgot about Timmy being the inspired and him possibly using it to be the cop. Ugh, and we were about to go after Nabber after I convinced everyone that he was the Yakuza.

Thankfully I survived because Cirdec was my bodyguard, and then I had the help of locations and what they had in store to hold me over. Then I remembered that someone was the Lantern Holder, and so we killed him that night, and then while everyone was basically voting me, I voted Rocker the gallis, and then I used his role to get MCS exposed a bit. Not to throw him under the bus, since I had some candy to keep him safe, but to get those that were still uncertain about me to try to be back on my side. It was working, but Nabber of course was still trying to get me lynched, and so I used my candy again. Since Smg2daisy was killed the night before, we killed Nabber, and the best thing happened for us - NSY and another Innocent died from being poisoned, which were two Innocents out of the way!

I had to make sure I had enough money in case something went wrong, and since Reversinator was believing me now, I wanted to know if it was enough to get money from him, and it was. Then I revived Smasher by using one of the locations, and we lead the final mislynch, which lead to the Mafia's win and my personal best victory.

It honestly was an amazing game, even though others did not see it like that.

Back