That poster tho

Rocket's so tiny

gone and ordered my ticks for endgame with my mates

not in imax tho

evidently we don't have an imax screen in our theatre :rolleyes:

If it's the entire marathon thingy, yikes

I mean that's the marathon that could very well end people's lives

though it might just be the infinity war/endgame double bill

part of me really doesn't want to spend money for tickets on something a godsdamned month ahead of time but also i know i won't get a good seat if i don't H

You just gotta set a time that you know will be free for you

If anything comes up in that time just say "naw busy bro prior commitments"

but the way the tickets were selling at my cinema? best to get them ordered fast yo, or risk seeing it a week l8r

tbh given how insane my work schedule is, going to see it a week or two after it comes out is probs my best bet for a quality experience

I am ready to marathon.

I am "plan it all out on a spreadsheet half a month earlier" levels of ready to marathon.

CzCsi4k.png

Some of y'all did this last year but this is clearly the time peeps should be ready to marathon.

I can watch Endgame the day it releases, but I won't, considering Koops will be on some class trip that ends a bit after the release of the movie (like, 29th April). And Infinity War has taught me that watching a brand new hype movie without someone of your family is a bad idea, since we first watched IW without my little brother and we had to pass several months trying to make him avoid spoilers and try to find a way to make him watch the movie.

It was annoying.

Me and my friends are planning to see that when I do get back

The Stanley Parable Adventure Line™ said:
If it's the entire marathon thingy, yikes

though it might just be the infinity war/endgame double bill

It's not anything big, I think it's just a ticket that comes with popcorn and a drink. Just Endgame too.

I'm glad I did that marathon. It's been a heck of a journey. Here are some of my predictions for Endgame, in order of how confident in them I am.

• After they figure things out, Banner and Hulk will become Merged Hulk. I saw a poster where Hulk had neater hair, a shirt and maybe less muscle, not as sure about that last one. He'll get a rematch with Thanos where, despite not being as strong as Savage Hulk, his balance of brain and brawn will let him do a lot better than last time.
  • The movie's climax will begin with Cap saying "Avengers... ASSEMBLE!" The reason he didn't get to say it at the end of Age of Ultron was so it would be more special when he said it here.
  • When the Avengers and the Guardians go their separate ways at the end, we'll find out that Rocket succeeded in taking Bucky's arm. The Guardians having some Vibranium may even affect the plot of Guardians 3 somehow.
  • There will be a gag where Rocket meets an ordinary raccoon on Earth and questions everything he thought he knew.
  • When Rhodey gets un-snapped, he'll go back to being Terrence Howard instead of Don Cheadle. "This time, baby!"
  • Even if everyone else comes back, Spider-Man and Nick Fury are gone for good. Marvel is clearly done with them.

...wait, Rhodey never got snapped in the first place.

...next time, baby.

how could i forget to mention the fortnite scene

korg plays fortnite in 2024 and thats pretty much all there is to be discussed regarding this topic

I can't believe all of my predictions came true.

or at least the most obvious of them.

One thing I was expecting that I forgot about while making the last post was Steve weilding Stormbreaker, because I figured with Mjolnir gone this would be his chance to prove he's as worthy as he is in the comics. Turns out Stormbreaker doesn't even have the worthiness thing anyway. Because Odin wasn't there give it the same enchantment he gave in Thor 1. Duh.

This one Twitter account I used to follow predicted who would die before Infinity War, with some solid evidence too. Look at me, being this vague when there's already a spoiler tag. That's not what you're here for, is it? You want to hear in advance how Luis knocks off Thanos' head with one punch, because he was MCU's Squirrel Girl all along.

...people who saw the movie are going to read all this and think I didn't see it, aren't they? I did. Just wait until Monday for my thread in Mindless Junk about it.

The Pyro Guy said:

korg plays fortnite in 2024 and thats pretty much all there is to be discussed regarding this topic
i saw someone say that and had hoped that it wasn't true but

now im truly devastated

So I just watched it.

It was a really good movie, aside from the Fortnite scene, because Fortnite is basically the true villain of the movie and real life.

The Pyro Guy said:

Nabber said:
The Pyro Guy said:

i saw someone say that and had hoped that it wasn't true but

now im truly devastated

Cuphead said:
So I just watched it.

It was a really good movie, aside from the Fortnite scene, because Fortnite is basically the true villain of the movie and real life.

let's be real here it basically implies that only slobs and eight year olds play fortnite, which is 100% true

i think we can give it a pass because of that

Back